Siemens SL45i - user opinions and reviews

7.1

that was my first mobile phone.. in 2002 year

• 2014-09-14 17:58
  • p7%H

Also i have a sl45i phone,but it is notworking now. I want repair it in the srilanka. Also i want replace a battery for it. Can U help me? Thank U.

• 2012-10-05 18:35
  • IWTR

> In reply to raj @ 2011-08-29 21:02 from mT@9 - click to readIt was a princess of the time. Basically its a spy phone. I am also sailing in the same boat. I am also in serch of its bty for Last 12 years but of no avail.

• 2012-06-19 06:37
  • X0$Z

and

songs from sl45i :)

• 2011-12-20 01:37
  • p@Sf

> In reply to emkay @ 2011-08-25 11:56 from mNVL - click to readI'm looking for the song name tooooooo. I recall it was called fire and its lyrics was about "burning desire" and "fire" . let me know if you find it.

• 2011-09-14 21:22
  • QCMd

> In reply to skinnie @ 2009-06-24 14:36 from nwdW - click to readi have this phone.But battery is gone. could you please tell me from where i can get a new battery.

• 2011-08-29 21:02
  • mT@9

i have this phone. it is very good. but battery is not working. can any one tell from where i can get a new battery in dubai. Thanks

• 2011-08-27 12:20
  • 3Yd%

Does any1 know what are the names of the default mp3 you get with the SL45i? I remember listening to one, it was called "FIre" and supposedly it was by Tina Turner (which was wrong i pressume). However cannot find it anywhere and it has bothered me for w long time. If any1 knows plz reply. I recall the lyrycs going like: "fire, a burning soul, fire is to control.." etc for verse and "in the land of fire, a burning desire...etc" on chorus.

• 2011-08-25 11:56
  • mNVL

Lovely little phone, amazing design and years ahead of it's time! I bought it 2 years after it came out, and I had it for 2 years, and it could still compete with modern phones! I currently have a smartphone with gigabytes of memory, camera with many megapixels of resolution and everything else you can imagine but I still want this phone back! Its only two problems were that it was a bit slow because of Java, and the keyboard would wear easily. Those problems aside, it's was an amazing phone! Siemens should make a new version of it with bigger screen and without the antenna and I'll be the first one to buy it!

• 2011-06-22 14:24
  • 39BP

hi, i like to buy this model. pls help. thank you

• 2011-01-17 02:56
  • IVMj

> In reply to sadut @ 2010-08-15 15:04 from Mfx9 - click to readI agree! I want Siemens back!

• 2010-10-14 09:13
  • 0xaX

this one is my first mp3 player phone. my very first siemens is C35 then C45 then SL45i then A50 then M55 then MC60 and then in 2004-2008 i've bought CX70, S65, M65 and SX1. but now i use another brand wiyh symbian. where is siemens went???

• 2010-08-15 15:04
  • Mfx9

A very good phone I am still looking for a original handsfree. pm if you have one.

• 2010-06-01 14:12
  • LaDQ

Considering this is almost 10 years old, this I think is still better than some of the models today. The technology today is obviously light years ahead, but this will always be a true classic with the MP3/Java on a monocrhome phone. Unbeaten and a timeless classic.

• 2009-10-20 02:44
  • 3J6d

i had this mobile in 2003 that time i buaght a used one @20000/-, and now its 2009 but i never saw a mobile like this. the qulity of sound is awsome. if u compare any set of sony ericsson or music xpress the quality of this mobile is 100 time better than all these..

• 2009-09-25 10:32
  • 9yHa

the best i have ever had specialy quality of voice was much more better than any phones after that,realy heats.(i had many mobiles such as sx1,6600,p1i,omnia,... but that was the best)

• 2009-07-08 14:06
  • pTgt

I bought an sl45 from a friend,it was "dead" a new original battery and a new fw made it the best phone I had.
The battery lasts very good even with hours of conversation,the design is fabulous,the mp3 quality awesome,and you sync it very good with pc with simoco.It is only a pitty it doesn't have bluetooth (like the nokia 6310i),fm radio,gprs and sending sms more than 160ch (you must use an midlet called smsext).
For me the worthy sucessor is the nokia E51/E52,thin,good battery,well constructed,good features and enterprise look.

SL45 Pub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5OB5EWHUc
awesome :)
for those who need parts check ebay.de,there is even users selling refurbished sl45 with original parts for "cheap" 40eur +-

• 2009-06-24 14:36
  • nwdW

I think the SL45i came with an 650mah slim battery,the 540mah was the sl45.

• 2009-06-24 14:30
  • nwdW

this SL45i still make me orgasm...triple guys

• 2009-05-08 14:05
  • uE5A
Total of 237 user reviews and opinions for Siemens SL45i.