Siemens SL55 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.5
6.9
7.1

Bought one for 2 euros from a flea market. When i got home i hooked it up to a charger and it started up right away but it was locked on a foreign network. Swapped the mainboard from another one that i had dismantled in one of my junk boxes and it works great!
Love it!

• 2013-11-06 17:47
  • 0U3n

The best looking phone ever fashion design like faberge egg best

• 2012-12-17 10:34
  • 04M8

> In reply to Sunny @ 2008-07-25 14:50 from MiAL - click to readreplacement batteries are still available for the SL55 - I got one earlier last year. Design is a little different to the Siemens but the phone will still work - have mine for over 5 years now and only on the 2nd battery - despite no camera its the best phone ever made

• 2009-11-12 23:12
  • Ss}5

I consider this phone to be my all-time favorite even though technology has advanced rapidly through the years thus rendering it, sadly, obsolete... I just love its tiny size and its excellent features! Who said Siemens mobile phones were worth nothing?

• 2009-10-19 18:41
  • LH4T

> In reply to ursnaresh@rediffmail @ 2009-04-10 00:04 from 32Te - click to readHi, you can buy it from e-bay for around 25-30 UK pounds or 50-60 US dollars. I have two of these which bought from e-bay.

• 2009-06-20 05:58
  • vGSa

> In reply to ursnaresh@rediffmail @ 2009-04-10 00:04 from 32Te - click to readI think I have seen them in my country today trinidad and tobago 868-682-1016 or forgeniebob@yahoo.com

• 2009-04-16 07:43
  • LxJI

I bought this phone a few minutes ago on the internet for 25 euro. It was me best phone ever so i am glad to have it again.

• 2009-04-15 20:25
  • naMj
  • ursnaresh@rediffmail
  • Rating0

its my dream phone,but now stopped making,can any one tell if i get the same size phone any where in the world,pls reply back to ursnaresh@rediffmail.com

• 2009-04-10 00:04
  • 32Te

Its Over 5 Years old, is Still works the Same as it did then, Great Quality Mobile, Well Built, Good Design, & Cute, So it has'nt got the Features of a Modern Phone, but Aleast its Durable & Will Last a Very Long time.

• 2008-12-15 20:13
  • 0F9V

how do i change from chinese to english

• 2008-11-28 00:05
  • TSA6

What!! Released in 2003!! No way. I saw this on a new billboard!! The same one!! I'm serious!! Is my area getting old stuff??
PS: Don't bother to reply. This is'nt a question

• 2008-11-07 10:12
  • ib6h

it's marvellous, a model to be proud of,
i keep on replacing screen and belt,easy to handle in my pocket, super star during its time.

• 2008-09-20 13:33
  • fuRI

i got my sl55 last january 2005 and up to now i'm still using it...

it's a very user friendly phone and cute as can see...

1 of my friends once thought that it was my mouse...coz my phone is on my table near to my pc...hehehehe

• 2008-09-04 04:06
  • wc7%

Great phone, advanced technology for its time. I'm using it for more than 3 years, some keys r not responding from time to time, but i'm still using it.
When i got the SL75, i had nothing but trouble. So i went back to my SL55.
Its really a shame that Siemens had sold the mobile section to BenQ. Now there is no maintinance or support for thier previous models.

• 2008-08-19 00:35
  • SYKR

i remember i had it for 1 yr and few months. one day during winter, it just stopped working. i think it had battery issues or program issues or maybe it's too cold for the phone to work. I still love that phone very much. it upset me when i called for siemens help support, they cannot help me either. they told me get a new phone. After 1 yr, no warranty. it's kinda sux.

• 2008-08-17 02:27
  • B$JQ

I used like phone for 1.5 year about 4 years ago....even after I stopped using it I still kept it because it's such a cool little phone. By the way, the reason I stopped using it it's because it was left it in my jeans and it went through a wash cycle plus 30 minutes in the dryer (because it's so small, it's easy to forget). And you know what happened? I air-dried it and it worked for another 2 weeks before it stopped accepting charge and eventually the battery died. This is what I called incredible reliability.

• 2008-07-25 14:50
  • MiAL

This was my first phone. I fell in love with it when I saw it in TV. But I used it for 2 months because i saw a new Nokia phone. It was too small and I have a big hand.Anyways I loved it. But it does not have a built in camera.That's not really good. I still looks great and i miss is very much.

• 2008-03-27 19:30
  • mJe{

had this phone for less than a year..
something went wrong, people here have no idea how to fix it..
but it was my smallest phone..

• 2008-02-21 12:32
  • 2An0

Had this phone for 6 years now dropped and bashed more times than I care to think of. Have since tried to convert to a newer model but I always go back to this one. It does exactly what a phone should do; ring & text, no more no less. Still looks as modern as the day it was released. I could happily use this phone for the rest of my life.

• 2008-01-10 16:59
  • C1Vr

wonderful phone i search a small siemens with camera like this small and good for year's

• 2007-11-28 18:22
  • 03M3
Total of 263 user reviews and opinions for Siemens SL55.