Sony CMD MZ5 - user opinions and reviews

5.9
6.0
6.0

Hi
And thanks for all those skillfully_designed cell such as Sony MZ5.

I have one and so proud of it.

A Question:

How can we compose songs relating to the composing table in the phone; e.g., a new song such as mp3 ones;i.e, the way of composing?

Sincerely Yours,

M.Mesbah

(Asia, Iran)

• 2009-05-06 11:20
  • m1Je

ohh,, yesterday i found one of them,,, it's great,, i'm going to buy it ,,, ebuat 100$ ,,, is this expensive ???

• 2009-03-20 07:04
  • pT6e

I hate the stupids sony's softwares... They're so useless.

• 2008-12-04 03:16
  • LyEM

this music cellular phon is the best in the world and its performance is wondrouse.i have it and enjoy with it.

• 2008-10-21 08:14
  • 3pZ6

very rare phone: cost an arm and a leg 7 years ago so not many examples nowadays, used one for a while and is the only one of two phones that i know have a built in answering machine (should be standard feature nowadays in my opinion).

fingers crossed i see one on ebay as these are very collectable, the godfather of mp3 playback phones

• 2008-09-11 17:53
  • 3HbQ

probably the mother of all music phones.
and walkman

• 2008-07-28 16:04
  • uS%V

i have sony ericsson p990 and sony mz5, and i love sony mz5 more than p990 , mz5 is the best phone that i see,

• 2008-05-12 12:25
  • TuJ$

what are these phone worth these days

• 2008-05-10 18:23
  • my}j

i realy whant this phone butt cant find it anywhere

• 2008-05-06 22:51
  • m}}H

I love this phone i want it more then a Nokia N95 (really)

• 2008-03-15 21:40
  • 0y0}

i wish Sony never emerged with Ericsson!

this Sony Phone is the Bomb tho!!!!!!

• 2008-01-03 22:13
  • nGfs

I've just a Sony mobile - CMD MZ5. I want to copy music on it from computer,but I can not. From other comment on web, I've had SonicStage software (version 4.3) and Memory Stick Magic Gate 128MB (MSH- my phone've recognized this Memory stick). But I can't transfer ATRAC 3 from SonicStage to MS Magic Gate.
Please help and guid me!
Thanks alot!

• nERX

is it a bomb?

• 2007-10-23 18:25
  • pJAj

Whats that at the top? Is that the BLUETOOTH??
Hahahaha! Get it?

• 2007-10-19 13:55
  • TSBa

Hi, I have cellphon that is Sony MZ5 and I want to copy music on it from computer,but I can not,Please help me to do it,Thank you very much.

• 2007-07-25 18:19
  • nsB3

Hi,
I have cellphon that is Sony MZ5 and I want to copy music on it from computer,but I can not,and it is not written in the catalog.Please help me to do it.
i have already change the format of my music that i want to listen on the mz5.please help and guid me...
waiting for your answer
thanks alot!

• 2007-06-30 14:55
  • mjMK

It goes wit 32,64 and max 128 memory stick with magic gate label on it and only with that phone,like older sony nw-ms9 players.It converts mp3 with music Sony Sonic Stage 2.2 program only!there is some possibilities real player software wich you can get with Sony clie software cd but i didnt try this one.

• 2007-05-31 02:25
  • 0k@C

The maximum size of memory stick that this phone can read is 128Mb as stated in the instruction manual. It will not read PRO memory stick cards of any size though.
Music is compressed via ATRAC3, not MP3.
MP3 files will not play directly.

• 2007-02-18 15:22
  • myiF
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Sony CMD MZ5.