Sony CMD MZ5 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

5.9

i want buy that Sony CMD MZ5, how much the price is it? Is it available in Malaysia? and is it the latest products ?
Thank You for your Reading !!! :) :P

• 2001-07-12 16:12

So stupid they didn't put an IR port on this phone; the rest is perfect, just perfect!

• 2001-07-10 07:30

very nice

• 2001-07-10 06:57

Oh yeah it's cutie and functional. Sony's fans gonna love it. Yet only if it could be slimmer (under 20mm thickness). Cannot slip it into back pocket.

• 2001-07-09 18:28

to fat !!! a phone that is 3 cm thick !! outragious, who wants something that big in your pocket, the sl45 is better only 17 mm, now thats a good phone

• 2001-07-03 19:23

Sony near enough always kick ass with this type of product and I believe the Sony CMD-MZ5 is no exception...

It looks far better looking then anything siemens has produced and utilises those sexy memory sticks for storing your sounds.

If Sony can keep the price below 350 ($280) with contract then I believe they have another top cellphone out there

• 2001-06-26 05:22

The Japanese phone companys are certainy catching up with the likes of Nokia.

• 2001-06-24 02:36

according to 'What Mobile' magazine (uk edition - june 2001) the Sony MZ5 cellphone will retail for around 400.00 ($350.00) with contract, when it is finally released.

• 2001-06-18 02:53

i want more info.all sony phones with brouchers my add.riddhi mobils sarvice stions,rana vav chowk city-junagadh,stat-gujrat,contry-india.-thank`s

• 2001-06-15 19:03

plz sen me info

• 2001-06-14 16:25

A nice looking phone, but is it not a stupid waste of technology to mix mp3 players with cellular phones? I mean, people are already anti-social with the phone, and some people walk around with their headphones and CD-players... now, we've mixed the two evils... music and mobile telephony. Good idea?

• 2001-06-07 23:30

Hola Juan !!!!

• 2001-06-07 23:30

Really interested in the product currently use a ericsson T28 . Wanted to check the price on the M25

• 2001-06-07 23:22

i am in mauritius and i want very much to buy one please help me

• 2001-06-07 07:25

i m intersted in to purchase ur sony z5 gsm command . give the addresses in america or canada. thanx.

• 2001-06-05 00:11

To whom it may concern,
I just bought a Motorola Timeport a month ago only because it's the only phone that was small enough and met my needs.I recently discovered the Sony CDM-MZ5 and was amazed with the amount of features it had!In 1997 I bought my first digital phone and it was the Sony CMD-Z1,I had it for a year and I started to have some problems with it.I took it to Sprint(cellphone service provider)and they told me they discontinued this model.Well since then,I haven't seen a Sony phone since.Please tell me why this is.All my friends had this phone and loved it!!Why don't the sell Sony phones in the U.S.?I would return my Motorola Timeport in a second if the Sony CMD-MZ5 was available in the U.S. as I'm sure a lot of people would.
Thank you for your time.
Tomas Lopez

• 2001-05-26 16:38

check out this link for a shit load of info on the Sony CMD-MZ5...

• 2001-05-26 13:54

'Stuff' magazine (UK edition) features a review of the Sony CMD-MZ5 in a free supplement this month (may 01) and they state that the cellphone will be available at the end of May / early June and will retail for around 300.

However mobileshop.co.uk have it down to be released mid-july.

Sony.. sort it out !

• 2001-05-23 09:55

bagus nggak ?

• 2001-05-15 23:36

when is it going to be availlabe KSA

• 2001-05-15 08:27
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Sony CMD MZ5.