Sony CMD Z7 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

311902

6.2

Belive me it the best phone in terms of looks and statements.. i m just in love wid this handset....zzOts still one of my fav handset... i still have this handset in perfect working condition.... just hope se launches something in this shape and style....

• 2009-03-30 06:09
  • 2@Yd

> In reply to Valle @ 2008-11-08 17:00 from nuZK - click to readgreat phone, still the best, do you know if i can improve the amound of signs you can text-message at once?

• 2009-01-22 00:42
  • nBPx

does anyone know the default security code.

thanks

• 2008-12-11 13:43
  • 2@QT

I had this phone... I miss it so much! Best phone ever! Wonna buy another one, but they don't work in US((

• 2008-12-05 22:47
  • 0f5X

I still using this phone (beleve it or not)
I flashed it with slightly newer firmware an upload some rigtones and backgrounds),paint it with mat black colour an it look's like new phone (my mates cant beleve that is the my old Z7). This is the best phone ever! To sad that Z700 newer showed up.
Ps: Sorry for my bad english.

• 2008-11-08 17:00
  • nuZK

i used to have one of this before..

i i just miss it so much.. i lost it..huhuhuhu!

• 2008-09-01 01:54
  • TfX2

does tis phone have good slow motion camera or not?
please tell me i want to buy one soon

• 2008-04-29 14:37
  • impi

I had one of these and am about to get another but don't know if it will work in America, does anyone have any ideas about that

• 2008-01-15 15:33
  • pwb5

this fone very beuatiful like ps3, i want to buy one

• 2007-10-19 19:42
  • mi5F

how do you activate the optical zoom on the 8mp cam?

• 2007-07-03 21:23
  • Sdxx

where is the t451 vortex on this phone

• 2007-05-07 17:08
  • SeLR

how can i activate internet in my phone

• 2007-02-04 13:56
  • p@KL

Sounds good but please can any one knows the secret of this phone:( i have to say its a secret trick or any secret option to activate the vibration and on the loud speaker please reply me on shabib_farooqui@hotmail.com

• 2006-12-28 12:12
  • PFI}

Could pls someone send me the manual for the phone? thx. lori

• 2006-11-15 17:23
  • MA@r

i have the manual. let me know if you want.

• 2006-10-20 18:06
  • TxWk

i have a sony CMDZ7 i like the phone a lot but its a bit old and the housing is broken the display also goes off sometimes so i need a new housing. i have looked all over srilanka but couldnt get one, it is also difficult to find one in the UK. I would also like to know more about the phone like how to activate the vibrater could you please help me out mail me at aadil_nag@yahoo.com

• 2006-05-24 07:49
  • UiwW

i love this phone

• 2006-01-20 15:38
  • iUXN

i have sony cmd z7 phone but want know more abt its usage.i will be glad if someone is gonna send the manual to me example how to active the vibration....hope to hear from u soon.
my e-mail id (edierocklove@hotmail.com)
thanks
edie

• 2005-11-04 20:54
  • MMxr

I have two sony Z7 all of them screen are not desplaying any thing.I have looked for a screen all over Kenya for seven month no where to be found.I will be happy if you will bring one for me.Thi is the phone i like, idont want to miss them

• 2005-10-14 14:19
  • N9AL

is the flip active ? i meen, if you have an incoming call when the flip is closed, by opening the flip will it automatly answer ? (or at least, do you have the option to set this?)

• 2005-06-26 18:41
  • nDyt
Total of 247 user reviews and opinions for Sony CMD Z7.