Sony CMD Z7 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.1

at sony ericsson site search for Z7 and you may find useful information about this set.

• 2005-06-18 19:51
  • mK2s

you may find useful information about this set at http://www.sonyericsson.com/sp...pp1&pid=9790

• 2005-06-15 18:20
  • mK2s

Hi, just to answer a couple of questions..

www.retrofone.com you can buy Z7s from here!
you can download the manual from sonyericsson website..

have fun

• 2005-06-11 15:54
  • MSNb

Hi - not sure if this is the right forum, to post this message, but I really want to get one of these phones and don't know where to go as they are discontinued. Can anyone help? Thanks!

• 2005-06-03 19:06
  • mXNt

code reset sony cmd z7?

which code reset for sony cmd z7 because it 's blocked

• 2005-05-24 20:56
  • BSHa

Sorry no comment, but urgent question, or rather request. Has anybody a copy of the manual for my CMD Z7???

I got my phone as a present, but there is no manual and therefor I can't use it propperly.

please mail me. Manual in English, Dutch (NL), Hungarian (HU) or German does not matter.

Thanks

• 2005-05-14 03:14
  • m0Kd

can z7 accept long sms from others? sorry, it's not a comment anyway.. :D but i have a problem because of it.. how can we fix it? buy a new one? ;) thanks in advance..

• 2005-05-03 11:29
  • PVgy

how can i save my sms from my z7 to my pc?
thanx
akis

• 2005-04-25 10:13
  • iCtX

Hey guys, this phone is great.problem is that With the sony ericsson merger things have been getting a lil scarce, downloads,rintones and the works. We should form a community to share these things out. else i anyone has a place where i can go and take care of my business, please holla me by e-mail.

Thanks.

• 2005-04-11 14:42
  • mivi

Been in the market for a while looking for a replacement for my V66.
Been so impressed with this fon and cant wait for tomorrow to arrive so that i can acquire my own. Thanks to y,all for bringing me the perspective. Later y'all!!

• 2005-04-11 14:20
  • mivi

Been in the market for a while looking for a replacement for my V66.

• 2005-04-11 14:20
  • mivi

hello i like this phone but now i have a problem with it , i moved to egypt so i try to use it in egypt but it's not work , and gave me this message (sim lock) , can you help me to make it work , thank you

• 2005-03-11 17:23
  • n9jY

Oh, and I forgot to say. The disadvantages of this phone are: I don't feel the vibrafuncton if activated, and there's no combination of vibra + ringtone. Also, if totally run out of power, when recharged, you will have to set the clock again, because the right time is not kept.

• 2005-02-09 18:43
  • mZH1

I bought this thing in January 2003. Now it's February 2005. It still looks new, although I dropped it a couple of times. The display still is perfect, the battery's still perfect and I will continue to use this phone until until it dies.

• 2005-02-09 18:40
  • mZH1

Sir,

i want to activate the vibrator and ringer togather in sony CmD-Z7 PHone Thanks

Please Tell me How I can Activate

• 2004-12-19 02:12

Sure, this phone is outdated and lacks the latest features, but it is still the best mobile phone I have ever owned. Tactile keyboard, ergonomic one hand operation, simple menues.....a little gem. Now have to make do with a SE 700i.

• 2004-11-19 08:57

i had no idea sony made phones before they merged with ericson. anway it looks crap go to www.nosematushasalargeone.cjb.net

• 2004-11-07 09:44

Can you inform me please that why my
CMDZ7 hand set used to make "hang" ?

waiting for reply

• 2004-09-14 13:37

the cmdz7 is ur best phone

• 2004-09-10 10:07

Please let me know what is a price of this phone.

• 2004-07-26 07:15
Total of 247 user reviews and opinions for Sony CMD Z7.