Sony Ericsson Aino - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.1
6.0
6.1

i want to know if Sony Ericsson Aino support what's app or no, cus i like it but i need what's app very much too

• 2013-05-28 03:07
  • 3keZ

3 years using this phone I just find it more as a mobile camera rather than a cellphone.

• 2013-05-26 13:47
  • pTiY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-30 17:31 from ftV7 - click to readin my u10i the software is not working permanently...how can i solve this problem...

• 2013-05-26 03:03
  • bJi5

Aino is a piece of shit, 2 years using this phone, no applications, no games, bad photos in normal light (but very good fotos in light), strange screen resolution you can't find videos in this native resolution of 432x240, the youtube application works but the quality video of this application is a piece of shit cause no more updates of it, it was better my old Nokia N82 far superior of this shit with 3D games and stuff ...
and the Aino charge/audio connector is THE WORST ever seen, is THE SAME connector for AUDIO and CHarge, and always faults, i was prefer some internal conector and not this piece of shit.
the only good thing about this phone is his stability, never slows and never blocked, thats normal i think because his Operative System is very limited ...

And think i'am gonna buy a Motorola Razr HD.

• 2013-05-23 14:16
  • NhAX

feedback is vare bad this phone

• 2013-05-17 10:32
  • s8FY
  • F
  • Swikritipoudel@yahoo
  • Rating0

Can I use skype in my aino?skype software what I download never worked in it.so I hav a doubt if this phone supports skype or not.

• 2013-04-25 19:51
  • U{pb

how can i download whatsapp in my phone

• 2013-04-20 08:55
  • fsPJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-28 05:48 from fu%S - click to readjust press "0000" for the old code...

• 2013-04-13 15:29
  • IWcV

Please I don't know how to go about it if I want to activate my phone lock code on sony ericsson u10i

• 2013-03-28 05:48
  • fu%S

can i share any game with other smart phones?

• 2013-03-15 13:23
  • tu6C

> In reply to Nix @ 2013-03-07 12:39 from y$Yx - click to readThanks for the reply.

• 2013-03-09 18:55
  • ssXK

> In reply to Love the speed @ 2013-03-03 00:04 from ssXj - click to readYes, you can use any bluetooth headset. As matter of fact, Right now I am using philips bluetooth headset with this phone for hearing music and make calls

• 2013-03-07 12:39
  • y$Yx

hi
can i listen to the music just using any other bluetooth handset or it has to be original from Aino?

• 2013-03-03 00:04
  • ssXj

my aino is too good , but in this phone the problem will start from slider , i mean touch in which in build pannel is to be short , then toch is not working , and in which it have multimedia touch . not full touch . and its camera and sound quality is super . good and comfortable.

• 2013-02-18 08:02
  • MfxH

my aino has signal reception problem huh

• 2013-02-16 15:56
  • 6$iG

Why does aino model didnt support WHATSAPP application?the phone has the facilities needed but whatsapp incomplete and it is uncomfortable.Try 2 do something so that people wil quickly afford nd use the phone.

• 2013-02-09 13:26
  • fsV9

Its over 2 year aam useing this aino phone. Now I also have a iphone 5 and sony xperia ion. Bt still there is a lot attraction to my aino. Love it!

• 2013-02-01 02:18
  • PEqf

can i play PS 3 on aino

• 2013-01-30 07:55
  • fuNc

Even today i still look on ebay for used Aino's this phones was one of the best sellers in Derby, even 3 months after it came out... People really wanted this phone when they discovered it had both a touch screen and normal buttons! The crossover design attracted many & SE did a fantastic job with the styling! This phone is gorgeous! :-D

• 2013-01-29 04:30
  • 39x{

My google map is not working, please help me.

• 2013-01-24 21:45
  • N7Ax
Total of 4590 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Aino.