Sony Ericsson Aspen - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.4
6.3
6.5

Sony Ericsson is dead......

• 2012-11-20 17:56
  • v0qZ

there is some tips im want to tell go to google search getjar to get usefull apps such as youtubedownloder

• 2012-11-17 10:35
  • PSPH

> In reply to pav @ 2012-07-20 09:14 from iwpE - click to readi think ur sim got problem with networking,contact helpline for solution it works!

• 2012-11-16 19:02
  • Kx@d

Skype doesn't work y......?pls let me know how to activate the Skype.

• 2012-11-13 17:37
  • PWDw

> In reply to Calin @ 2012-02-22 07:39 from 0U7V - click to readpress the color blue on the left side and press the sym, then u see the underline symbols

• 2012-11-08 15:36
  • t7Xk

dose the aspen support whtsap

• 2012-11-07 23:09
  • fuvx

> In reply to shuvi @ 2012-10-08 10:28 from utR$ - click to readbcoz Microsoft has stopped the Marketplace support since February 2012....
so it's not gonna work anymore...

• 2012-11-04 09:03
  • X0Zc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-25 23:11 from Nw8c - click to readyou must instal >microsoft active sinc< on your computer and then it will recognize your phone. I hawe the same problem and i fix it with active sinc.

• 2012-10-31 13:04
  • d%y}

> In reply to Toto @ 2012-09-23 07:55 from v0qZ - click to readyea i thnk i'm wit u yea

• 2012-10-31 10:29
  • N7AR

i've been usin this fone for barely 6mnths n as a matter of fact,i'm not really enjoyin it at all.No apps for me y,infact i'm really disappointd in sony

• 2012-10-31 10:24
  • N7AR

This fone sucks BIG time...Bought it in January of 2011....had its 1st problem within 11months....had to get the software re-installed, and front panel and display cmpletely changed....it hangs every now n then...display is tooo small...n now, after the fone bwing barely 20months old, its almost dead. The touch has gone bonkers (i need to touch 3cms away from the actual desired place, on/off button on top has gotten bad, fone speed has gone real slow)...all in all, a pathetic fone....though the features felt gud initally....but NO WHATSAPP??? WTF??

• 2012-10-29 18:38
  • t}eE

one thing i like about phones is when i am able to connect them to my pc and transfer files, backups etc. but it appears like when i connect my aspen, my computer doesn't recognize it by either blue tooth or usb which makes me bad. any suggestions or help please?

• 2012-10-25 23:11
  • Nw8c

Some apps do not work because this phone is using windows 6.5 but windows support are available now only for windows 7 phones.

• 2012-10-18 12:52
  • mEhb

My mobile's Market place is not working it showing

"Windows@ Marketplace for mobile can't connect, There may be a problem with the marketplace service right now. check your internet connection and try again later."

Internet setting is perfect
Other internet option is working like youtube , facebook, msn etc but market place showing this

please help me to solve this mine email id is shuvi62@gmail.com

• 2012-10-08 10:28
  • utR$

> In reply to Rushabh @ 2012-10-01 13:16 from 7wyY - click to read1st of all thanks for reply
I am from Mumbai [India] I used LOOP [BPL] Sim card and yesterday i update my aspen , but now its not have Network, only IDEA, AIRTEL and MTNL simcard working in it , Shopkeeper told me this is 01 series mobile it only support above Sim card.

Please tell me how to solve it .....

my email : rushabh_23567@yahoo.com

• 2012-10-03 07:07
  • 7wyY

> In reply to vaibhav @ 2012-07-01 12:03 from t}f@ - click to readHi body Im from Costa Rica and I have one aspen too.
But some aplications not working, have you any advice to me if it's necesary to update frecuently and if this update make better function my phone?
Thanks.
my email adrress is : arroyo.erick077@gmail.com

• 2012-10-01 23:32
  • Ps}b

> In reply to vinni @ 2012-09-30 07:26 from utXS - click to readIt means market place is never open now where can i install all the application please tell me

• 2012-10-01 13:16
  • 7wyY

> In reply to Rushabh @ 2012-09-20 14:21 from 7wyY - click to readWindows has stopped marketplace and almost all other services for win mo 6.5 after launch of win mo 7

• 2012-09-30 07:26
  • utXS

a very very very very very bad phone. my lcd touchscreen is damage after 1 year of usage. i would like to inform everybody who can read this comment to pls refrain buying or using this phone. to sony ericsson people/ staff this phone is not worthy. just post your reply if you want to.

• 2012-09-23 07:55
  • v0qZ

My mobile's Market place is not working it showing

Internet setting is perfect

please help me to solve this

• 2012-09-20 14:21
  • 7wyY
Total of 1617 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Aspen.