Sony Ericsson C510 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2
6.9
7.1

I like it this cell phone because of net speed , cam , shape that's all

• 2014-08-06 03:18
  • XjfT

my sistr using ths cell.it has various features camera is unleashed nd model and slimness i luv my eric C510

• 2014-06-29 19:02
  • rKHX

i really like this phone

• 2014-06-24 15:14
  • thep

Hello all, I have been using this phone from 2010. To summarize this phone is pretty nice, awesome camera, sound clarity, good earphone, good battery backup to 3-4 days until now. But the main problem is ,it is not water resistant and if u sweat a lot, this phone is not good for you at all. I had keypad problems from day 3 as some or the other key doesn't work properly & the front panel can get damaged easily. I have replaced my front panel. Now earpiece started creating issues. But I'm still keeping this phone coz of slim design & fits it into ur pocket very well.

• 2014-06-22 07:52
  • XMp@

> In reply to Andre @ 2014-01-31 13:47 from t7$B - click to readi want this mobile

• 2014-06-05 20:44
  • 6QjC

> In reply to Sherry96 @ 2014-05-05 11:26 from 6Qwb - click to readTru dat.. Smartphone make user addict n less smart

• 2014-05-24 18:40
  • mZ7V

Better than All Smartphones are feature Phones and Sony Ericsson was the best at making them. Smartphone destroyed my life by making me its slave. Thank God i survived and left those stupid phones.

• 2014-05-05 11:26
  • 6Qwb

very good camera quality and video. very nice mobile.

• 2014-04-28 08:09
  • utb0

unbeleivable phone, i miss my lovely c510.

fantastic camera clarity, high internet and etc.............................................­......................................

• 2014-04-22 07:00
  • KhtF

this is my third time i am buying this phone. This phone is the best of all phones, even most andriod phones cant beat this phone. I have never use any other phone like this before

• 2014-04-12 11:36
  • fsT5

Still using it today never opened, same battery. lasts upto 2 days straight! i love and miss sony ericsson!

• 2014-04-02 16:02
  • 6Qw1

i used it for 4 years ,best phone i ever had ...... :)

• 2014-03-17 18:55
  • utDx

I had this phone for more than 4 years. Great phone with a great camera. It fell down at me a lot of times and still was OK. When it fell down in the 100th time it has dead ORANGE didn't want to repair it. I bought Samsung Galaxy S 3 and I'm so disappointed in everything there. How I can to buy this phone now? Or it is impossible? :(

• 2014-02-13 20:44
  • gDAj

this phone is still available in the phillipines

• 2014-01-31 13:47
  • t7$B

sony ericcson leave us:-(

• 2014-01-31 13:33
  • t7$B

> In reply to jenna @ 2013-11-24 13:44 from IVLL - click to readHi dear it might be that the product was manufactured earlier and stock was still available and not sold till now. Hence, ur lucky to still get the device enjoy the same

• 2014-01-28 12:23
  • U2fN

Best phone, I am using from last 4 years and still it is satisfying my needs (other than touch screen). Never gone to service center, only charger has been changed now due to some jack error. Just to upgrade I want to replace it with an Android smart phone and again from SONY.

• 2014-01-17 12:02
  • vQ%V

best non-qwerty phone i ever had. classy cyber-shot flash cam. durable. going 4 years and still up and running!! :)

• 2014-01-09 15:41
  • uS%}

hi! i just bought this unit last week and i just wanna ask, how would i know if i bought the new one and not the second hand? coz they told me it is a brand new but i doubt it , its because by this time all those new unit from sony is all touch screen...pls help me to find out if my phone is really new or not...thanks...

ps; PLS SONY ERICSON CONTINUE MAKING A PHONE LIKE THIS, LIKE NOT TOUCH SCREEN, coz its really nice and trusted to be durable...we miss your old phone, some people like me, we preffered to use phone like this not touch scree..thanks!

• 2013-11-24 13:44
  • IVLL

> In reply to dalton @ 2013-05-29 10:45 from N5ej - click to readyou have to use a third party software to insert the flash themes into the phones system...use A2Uploader for you to do that...

• 2013-11-03 03:05
  • t7Xk
Total of 4004 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson C510.