Zee, 14 Jan 2010I have C905 but its very slow. And i has bad experience in Sony Ericcson mobilesshould be had not has.
Zee, 14 Jan 2010I have C905 but its very slow. And i has bad experience in Sony Ericcson mobilesEven i also ve noticed that not good clarity. i think it has less 3mgpix.
Video player is crap. Won't play most mp4 files, they have to meet specific audio/video bitrates before it'll accept them.
the phone is too complicated ,all parts of the phone is expensive, repairers say is not like the normal sonyericson and therefore they charge more for repairs. this are just the bad side of the phone but the good side is a lot. it snaps clear and the pics are very bright ,its a beautiful phone.
jeanger02, 17 Jan 2010Finally got my C905 after changing several phones in a few months, but still the question is w... moreye ir in the philippines c905 is always prcing in 20thou and up
and i want to chnge my phone
and buy this if the price is going down.
only thing i hate abt it is Java thing. It should have been a symbian fone.
I have never had an issue with this phone and traveled from Australia to Europe and bought back amazing quality photos and video.
I am now using the Satio which is even better!
Finally got my C905 after changing several phones in a few months, but still the question is why can't I able to use the you tube application, is it true that C905 has no streaming, I've tried to download another you tube application instead of using the application included in the phone, but then it doesnt work. Though I'm happy and satisfied with the phone's capabilities, sound and of course its camera...but the price really not getting any lower, got it for about 20k php
erm...i think tis phone still ok..but i using tis phone without having any problem..
camera is great but the ribbon is faulty , the are times when the ear piece does not work
To all c905 Users:
I've been using this phone for 1 year and 6 mos. and never had the following experiences mentioned on this reviews which I had read along when visiting this site:
1. Faulty Slider
2. Faulty Camera
3. Poor battery performance
4. Lags and crashes
5. Sticking up of keys
6. Distort sound with the earpice speaker
7. Distort sound of the loud speaker
I am honestly telling to all of the people who reviewed this mobile awkwardly that this phone is really great and worth to buy. I actually both this phone in Saudia Arabia for 1,170 SR so we can say that in our currency its 14,430 PhP. With the 1st week up to the present since i purchased this phone, I never had any type of repairs or faulty syndromes as what you are telling about. Before you make any conclusions have you tried to ask yourselves with these questions:
1. Is the phone brand new?
2. Is the supplier where you get your SE phone is trusted and reliable?
3. When it comes to usage, have you consider the difference of the slider phone models with candy bar types?
4. Again with the usage, are you sure enough that at all times it was you who is using your phone? Are you careful enough?
5. Are you really honest in this experience or your just in the middle of sort of frustrations and just relieve the tension by blaming the phone itself?
6. Are you aware on how the c905 was studied and constructed before it was released?
7. Have you heard in your countries about the news of c905 counterfeits? There were news on the net that there are suppliers changing some parts, modifying the softwares and changing original battery packs? I am mentioning the news we had here in our country, maybe you can check it out on your own locale.
8. Have you read the specifications of the phone? Contact your supplier regarding settings of your browser, MMS, Streaming settings?
9. Regarding the wifi issue have you read the manual of this phone if what frequency or channel it can tranceive? are you aware with a,b,g channel of wifi networks?
10. Again, with wifi concerns, have you checked the type of wifi network you are trying to connect to? Is it public? or secured? ad hoc network? Did you know that?
If you were able to answer these 10 questions honestly and without any guilt on your side, then I would agree that this mobile is worst ever released by sony. By the way, before you use the word "WORST" make it sure that you were never ever used or written this with the previous reviews you have made with other phone models entirely on this site. Because when you said worst this is the officially shame model in the history! Right???
Again I am not biased, i agree with some reviews that the keypad is sometimes bit slow. but it doesn't affect the total performance. Remember in every type of devices there are differences. You will never have the trademark if you will copy completely the specification and features of the other brands and models. Try to consider also the difference of the interface and navigation of the phone with the other models. If you are really looking for a KILLER MACHINE, then better for you to carry on NETBOOKS!
This is very Slow phone just camera is good and all other features ohh i hate it
actually if you all people know how to take care of your phone, n there wont be such thing happen, se fon is not same like nokia durable, this c905 i can confirmly tell you that even u get a bit water into your fon, it will bring a lot of troublesome, try to take a good care of it, and mostly major the problem of earpiece is the fon is buy from the vodafone or t-mobile, at malaysia, go to sony ericsson center buy, u sure wont have this kind of problem
Is the charger for this phone multi-voltage (110V-240V)? I might use this phone on countries with different voltage standards.
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2010After having this phone since July and having sent it back 4 times already to Vodafone they ha... moreI had this phone about 6 months now. and had no problems so far. its a great phone and an excellent camera i no longer carry my other camera with me. i would prefer this phone to any one.