Sony Ericsson Elm - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.3
6.3
6.4

> In reply to Ashok negi @ 2013-08-21 10:30 from utCS - click to readHi I have no help to give I can just say my Phone does the same. I think all you can do is waif till it stops going white and use it again. I know how annoying it is if you are in the middle of a tekt and it goes white and you have to rewrite everything!

But still I love this phone more then I have loved any phone I have ever had!

• 2014-02-22 20:27
  • iEwy

> In reply to ishu @ 2014-02-10 06:39 from 2SKr - click to readHow do you turn it into modem? Sharing internet over wifi or bluetooth? Pls reply :-D

• 2014-02-20 15:32
  • S75a

Well purchased the Elm way back in 2010, still have it and now use it as modem for internet tethering for my Nexus 7..!!

• 2014-02-10 06:39
  • 2SKr

How to change flash menu on sony ericsson j10i2

• 2014-02-04 15:43
  • XNpA

Does elm support whatsapp?

• 2014-01-24 12:33
  • v{U4

sony all de way so far elm is de best fone i hv ever had in my entire life upon all those smart fones sony i like ur product keep it up tnx.

• 2014-01-22 09:54
  • fsWr

> In reply to Ravi @ 2013-09-13 12:23 from bER3 - click to readyes your set will work in usa T-MOBIL. I purchase it fromm Pakistan. my phone model is j10i2.

• 2014-01-21 06:21
  • KIKL

Have it for almost 3 years. Love it. The only problem I ever had was camera failure after dropping it. Daughter said drop it again... so I did and it's working fine since.. no joke, really happened.

• 2014-01-02 19:04
  • 0rrG

can I get some firmware

• 2013-12-01 16:06
  • KipM

I like it

• 2013-11-28 11:03
  • avMH

Having used this handset for about a year it made feel me a good handset though have several cons. The weaknesses are slow response,low speaker volume, unsatisfactory accelerometer,poor camera although have a good resolution,lack of 3.5mm port.
But there are also some pros like the phone is tough in built,cozy display, stunning battery life in 2g mode. my score on this is 6/10

• 2013-11-28 03:51
  • iwpx

it is very nice phone. U can minimise the applications and u can copy and paste any contents like msg, contact no's, etc.

• 2013-11-24 11:55
  • U{SF

OK hi friends and all that hooha. To all the questions about problems like 'No wifi, how I fix?', 'Screen white, what I do?'. Use your brains. If that's no use bin it and move on. As long as you can bring yourself to do the honourable thing and not sell it on ebay with a fraudulent description as well, that is.

• 2013-11-17 03:44
  • 9xHj

i really want this phone...

• 2013-11-06 07:53
  • t7Xk

My sony ericsson elm has a virus and the f-secure anti-virus that comes with this phone cannot remove this virus. I've tried connecting the phone to my laptop and running malwarebytes anti-malware to remove the phone virus but it wouldn't go. My hotmail email while using this phone is corrupted and the phone displays that it has a virus? How does one remove this kind of phone virus? Should I format the whole phone a fresh to remove the phone virus? Please help. Kevin

• 2013-10-30 14:33
  • rrsq

Before sending your Elm for repair and wasting time and $ try this handy tips I've encountered in nearly 3 years usage :

'sim card not inserted' message appears REPEATEDLY in Normal and 'Flight Mode', preventing any usage > off phone, remove battery, lightly rub sim card in slot AND/OR remove and reinsert sim card. [happened 3x times for me, surroundings were damp and cold = moisture condensation on sim slot contacts]

back speaker doesnt emit sound > slightly tap the sound vent a few times [happened only once for me, in cold surroundings]

volume rocker DOWN button on side malfuntioned randomly giving "voice dialing not activated" message, right cursor button, back key above power/call button does not give input, restarts / removing battery wont help > press and hold right cursor & volume rocker down together, press right cursor a few times > WORKED ! [happened lately once]

• 2013-10-20 05:20
  • uC3e

Facebook on Elm !
http://boostapps.com/apps/facebook-3-3-1 Totally Free. Works even in Flight Mode via Wifi with no data charges!

• 2013-10-09 09:14
  • uC3e

It's very beautiful phone,have all what we need!Congratulation Sony Ericsson!

• 2013-10-05 16:25
  • mEA6
Total of 3043 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Elm.