the best mobile phone and great price. its a sony ericsson smartphone with gps and wi fi..i have this phone and im happy
hi..guys..i hve Rs.11000..anyone pls suggest me which mobile is good and reliable..Sony Ericsson ELM or HAZEL.
HAZEL is slider type and im afraid tat it might have some sliding problem..pls help me..does HAZEL has any slider problem???shall i buy HAZEL..is it a good choice or shall i go for ELM.....i need gud audio quality also.
hi guys! should i buy an elm or x10 mini? which is better? is there a zooming facility before taking a picture.please help me..thanks in advance
[deleted post]It is wiser to buy SE Elm for it has many features compared to Nokia X3-02 and they have almost the same price. Elm has flash, good camera quality, and acceleromoter for auto rotate.. X3-02 has poor camera and and many users said that it's touchscreen sometimes become irresponsive. It has no acceleromotor too and few applicable applications!
This phone is useless.hangs alot any time i take it freeze.despite having a memory card wont download any thing.piering blue with w800 wont accept.update the software claim it has the latest software yet cant accept applicatios.please dont buy this phone
can it take pictures using keypads or directional key? aside from its camera shutter at the side?
Great Camera - crystal clear vivid photos
long battery life - mine last 4 days under medium usage
vuy, 24 Dec 2010will this phones price reduce in next 2 month ? or stay same ? should i buy this phone now or ... moreSurely the price would be lower for the next 2 months. But noticing that so far SE doesn't have any plan to announce a successor of this phone, then it could be not much different with the price currently. Early buyers paid more as it was the cost for experiencing the device earlier than the later ones.
I have this phone for 2 months now. I love it! It has anything you want from gps built-in receiver to wifi. I had no problem with my sony ericsson, not just one! Very good looking phone with everything you cand desire from a modern phone.
will this phones price reduce in next 2 month ? or stay same ? should i buy this phone now or also i can wait 2 months
I only miss the xenon flash and the fast play button from my previous phone SE K810i otherwise its gorgeous! all remaining specs are excellent! No weak signal experienced.
1. Design&Ergonomics - The handset is light and handy. Straight front view is too basic :(. Keypad is NOT glossy black; the rubber look isn't very pleasing (Well I'm happy that I am serving mother nature by using a Greenheart series phone)Also the length could've been reduced- there is unnecessary space above the display. Apart from these, the phone looks good from all other angles. The curved design adds style and compensates to an extent, the old-fashioned front design. The speaker sound also comes undisturbed due to the curvature. Weight is concentrated towards the bottom so good to hold and work with. Battery cover is a little creaky(dont know if it is my fault). The keypad is very comfortable for texting and all. Camera and volume keys also good. But no full marks to SE till they stop this ever-problamatic fast port(no problems from Elm till now).
2. Interface and Functionality - is the best part of Elm which makes it worth for the price. The cool new generation UI of SE features smart-search for contacts, conversation sms view, new media interface, shortcuts extended to individual java apps, menu view varieties, saving sms to memory card to save space, and much more.. Up navigation key shortcut is reserved for WIDGETS- calendar, face book, Twitter and Eco-walkmate. Cannot add more widgets. Noise shield and clear voice options are available during calls. The interface is FAST, no lags.
**TAGGING is a special feature of the new generation UI of SE. You can tag photos and later view 'em by categories(tags). You can tag sms, arrange them in category folders and view inbox by these folders. This is even better than creating usual folders because one message can be included in more than one category folders! And now in Elm, categories are there in Contacts also; a very useful feature. Category can be added in the last tab while creating/editing a contact. Categories(business, personal or whatever you like) can be selected from contact options.
3. Display - is a little dim indeed. As said by SE, the default brightness is reduced to 80%(even if you set it 100%) and the light sensor does a bit extra job in this phone! All this to help battery. The display takes out its full power in pure sunlight giving good sunlight legibility. But if You are used to phones with very bright displays it may trouble you a little, especially in low light conditions, till You are adjusted with it. This doesn't affect the clarity or visibility at all, but do affect visibility at different angles. But afterall we must remember that this is a phone with a GREEN heart!
Flashlite 2.1(or 3.0?) is supported. A lot of flash stuff- flash themes, wallpapers etc are available in the web to enhance the homescreen; most of them being analogue clocks.
4. Multimedia - Camera is excellent in good light and not needed to say, poor in low light due to the lack of a good flash. The led light is useful as a torch. Face detection and smile detection are cool. First press of camera button gives autofocus, deep press captures. Video is VGA@30fps; good experience. The microphone also is good and sensitive while recording a video.
Music player is good. Megabass is there in equaliser. But NO manual equaliser!? The sound through speaker is not very loud; still decent enough. The sound is clear and so good and overall it matches with the comfort of an eco-friendly handset- no noise and pleasing. MH-300 headset is familiar to me with different new handsets. It fits comfortably in ears, gives clear output, though not very bassy. If You want more bass, You've to look for other headsets. I use MW-600 stereo bluetooth headset; good experience.
Auto rotate is enabled in the media center and browser.
But the photoDJ- image editor is missing! SE forgot? :O Well, a photofix is there; that's all.
5. Messaging - is much refined. Inbox offers basic and conversation views. Messages can be arranged in category folders. Storage is practically unlimited; limited only by available memory. Memory card storage saves phone memory. The create-message screen comes with some of the OLD troubles of SE fixed. In SE phones it was always a headache typing numbers; to enter number mode one has to long press # and select 123 mode. But now the # key switches between abc ABC Abc and 123 modes, even in dictionary mode. Also press * key to launch symbols. LOng press * activates the dictionary(they call it Quick text now; modified ofcourse). Themes creators can now customise writing screen colours.
6. Contacts - 1000 contacts with 7000 numbers max. A thumbnail of the contact images can be shown along with names list. Smart search is cool; so is the Categories option.
7. Battery - Very good for a phone of this class. I got 3-3.5 days with average use and 2.5 days with above average use. I will be satisfied with anything not less than 2 days for a multimedia phone.
8. Other - Net surfing is good with 2.5G and Wi-Fi. I couldn't test 3G. Data cable is included in the pack. No secondary camera for Videocall. (That is SE; they won't give you all at a time. And if SE think they are wise, they may find their customers wiser, going after other brands :p) GPS is working good. Wisepilot and google maps included. In calendar, 'FIND' optin is missing under Advanced!? Themes version is 4.9.
Overall, a light and handy phone with full of features, not extremely loud, not extremely bright, but with a GREEN heart..
(Did i miss something?)