Sony Ericsson F305 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.5
6.0
6.2

please let me know where I can get a battery for my Sony F305. I have tried all over without any success.
my Email is mjbadenhorst@hotmail.com

• 2014-08-28 18:37
  • CAmj

I want another fone like this one how can I get one

• 2014-06-14 08:08
  • 7ysk

> In reply to prashnika @ 2013-08-23 09:25 from vb$1 - click to readI dont understand your english, sorry to say so. Please use proper english grammar!

• 2014-05-06 15:11
  • S36T

Hi Guys I just wanted to know if we can install whats app on this device and from which device its a nice cell and good for gaming.

• 2014-02-24 13:48
  • tUec

good device. It is a motion game device.
I have been using this device during six years. I never face any trouble with device. Only one drawback i found is that it's not support theme.

• 2014-01-20 12:54
  • U%{s

I bot way back bt revwing 2dy, truly speakin it wz terrible experinc,service of sony iz rely bad. i movd frm nokia to sony but it wz 1 of worst decisn,I FACE SLIDING PROB, HANG PROB,HEATING PROB, HEADSET PROB, AFTER 1 YEAR I SOLD IT FOR JUS RS. 200/-,

• 2013-08-23 09:25
  • vb$1

do agree wid d zooming mode drbck but no phone carries all prfct fetres

• 2013-05-07 02:02
  • Xj6g

folks... this phone was really a masterpiece 5 years ago when i bought it.sound is still best as cmpred to latest smartest ever phone.problem's only with m2 mem.card's availability .love it n use it still.

• 2013-05-07 01:56
  • Xj6g

sound system means i can say it's the best comparing to it's price....but there is a problem i,e sliding problem
i use it for 4 months and everything has gone bad...eve though i miss it's sounds quality....

• 2013-04-19 07:22
  • Mfx9

It is a nice phone but sometimes it cause problems with screen and slider.Sound is fantastic and I did not satisfied with zooming in 1600x1200 (not in video recording). The zooming is only available in VGA camera.And the internal memory is not too much.But the games are superb the motion gaming has a different experience.And the accessories of this one is not available in most of the cities.

• 2013-03-24 13:14
  • ttdH

Ring Tone is very Low and when recieved phone cold not heard voice properly.

• 2013-03-15 09:33
  • ttvx

i love this.so fantastic

• 2013-02-12 21:03
  • xw{5

IT'S a best use but some time problems of scrips
and spare parts not in shops in buying of it self,it's good musical walkpone,don't buying of any body's next time.

• 2012-12-06 07:52
  • TLx8

Hi folks...
Please dont buy this phone.... Last 1.5 years i was using this phone. Four times i have changed my display its totally wretched. Go for some other mobile.

• 2012-11-14 13:20
  • t}yr

It is a good phone but its memory card & LCD are not easy to get.
I PROUD OF IT
Atul singh

• 2012-11-11 02:28
  • U@vL

Its nice but sometimes its hang very badly and then i use to keep out the battery and then again switch on this problem is so bad wherever i go to visit its sliding belt get damaged.

• 2012-10-23 13:20
  • ttdY

is it made in china
some people are saying that 'made in china'are unsafe.

• 2012-10-18 16:07
  • uux2

my f305 it was amazing i like this divice,and bad one is this divice memry card is not possible
To get

• 2012-08-20 03:18
  • t1$E

how do i connect to internet

• 2012-08-12 20:52
  • j4g1

hi guyz, i have purchased sony ericsson f305 3 years ago. but i cant use this phone as a modem in my pc.so plz reply anyone it to me how can i connect my mobile as a modem?

• 2012-07-19 17:16
  • 7qx0
Total of 1596 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson F305.