the cel is good to use but one drawback is battary problem and phone is hanged on ..... onthat time we shall be switch off the phone on and be use........ please verify that and introduce.........
I didn't get the DataCable with this set. So that , I need to buy it seperatly? otherwise how can i connect this mobile to system to download something.
Anonymous, 07 Jan 2009How will I set a photo for calling?first u take ur photo, and then klick more, and choose option (left key) and choose use as, and then u write ur contact list
I've bought this f305 days ago
in my opinion this phone quiet o.k for those who never care bout it capabilities but design
for me the dual speakers very superb plus it is stereo
for gamers try to find games that support landscape view features only then you can feel like u r using psp...n i agreed that games that could be installed must b less than 512kb...this is very disappointed me..
for me its media player quiet o.k compared with w edition..
for me i never care bout its themes plus preinstalled themes looks quiet o.k
the button for calling ain't ergonomic enough
english not so good sorry
nset nie bodoh gak a...kite hapuska israel dimuka bumi ini
Guys do we have to pay for new games,that are on se site? Everyone talking about 50 more games?!
The fact is that this cell phone has been developed by sagem.
This phone has got nothing good to offer.
Even the sliders will flop after a few months and I can bet on that.
So just pray to god that your phone functions properly atleast till the first 6 months.
Meanwhile, keep listening to the music.
Best of Luck to all of you !
I got this phone about a week ago. I bought it on a day in the shop when there weren't many phones in stock and I really wanted a new phone as my other one was dying on me. The price is what attracted me to it and also it had the same specifications as my Moto Z6 so I thought this one would be similar. But I was so wrong and its just a pity that I traded my other phone in. The camera is really bad quality and the phone turned off on me for no reason even though there was enough charge on the battery. I will keep it for a few months and then get another phone. The things I like about the phone is the look of it attracted me to it and I like the games and the radio on it.
Two days back I purchased F305 phone I am unable to send a contct to other mobiles and can any one tell me how to send a contact and set the personla ringtone.
People! Get a grip on yourselves. Look at the positive sides of things.
1. Sound recording is only 30 sec - so what!? It's not like you would want to record without video
2. No call recording support - Why would you want to listen to ur phone calls anyway!
3. Sometimes became slow and freezing - not sure about this but free up some RAM or sont overload the circuits.
4. No themes support - so its the looks you want. Themes are just to make it "look" good.
5. Cannot install aplication via file transfer or bluetooth - this is incorrect, you can install apps
6. Cannot use phone mode on the pc suite - why would you want to use the pc suite anyway, also you can use phone mode (just plug it in the com and a menu will pop-up)
7. Browsing music files is slow via media player - then dont browse whilst playinng music or games.
8. No megabass features but it has loud and clear sound experience - who wants megabass anyway, you can enhance the equaliser to sound like megabass
9. I could install opera v4.2 only directly browse getjar.com using openwave browser. - funny, i downloaded the generic version of opera mini 4.2 and it works
10. Cannot install games more than 512k size. It was always shown not enough free memory. - i agree but seriously, most games are under 512KBS, only a few games are over 512KBs.
F305, 05 Jan 2009Himanshu whats the point in changing sides now?
earlier you were dying to convince people tha... moreI'm not changing sides.
Its a good phone to me that days.
You read everyone's reviews.everybody says it a good phone but after using it for a couple of weeks we understand the problems with this.
If m mistaken I'm really sorry.
But believe me I am also feeling bad for myself.
what I thought i bought this phone and lemme tell you i was also convinced from this website only.
But i don't mind using this phone for 5-6 months.
It is not that bad?
If not this phone, then which one would you purchase in the same price range ?
Consider wisely if want to buy this mobile phone. Here are the bad news after 3 weeks usage
1. Sound recording is only 30 sec
2. No call recording support
3. Sometimes became slow and freezing
4. No themes support
5. Cannot install aplication via file transfer or bluetooth
6. Cannot use phone mode on the pc suite
7. Browsing music files is slow via media player
8. No megabass features but it has loud and clear sound experience
9. I could install opera v4.2 only directly browse getjar.com using openwave browser.
10. Cannot install games more than 512k size. It was always shown not enough free memory.very strange because my phone was shown 12.9MB free phone memory and 988MB Free on the m2 stick.
This phone is only has excellent high quality loud stereo speakers. It is very good one like my nokia N82
akita, 04 Jan 2009hello kiran ! is it big enough for watching a BP ?nice phone
himanshu, 04 Jan 2009can we download more motion games from net?\
how can we see the camera image to landscape f... moreHimanshu whats the point in changing sides now?
earlier you were dying to convince people that this phone is just too great for us.
You Better read your own posted threads again.
and now after many have brought being convinced by your "theory", u have started to criticize your "beloved phone".
Your joke cost me 8k.
how come when i take a picture
the pixels on the phone looks scrunched up
and also cant access the internet unless
its being activated.