Sony Ericsson G700 Business Edition - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.6
6.7
6.6

I bought the G700 ( not the business edition) in september, 2008. Till now, the only issue i had was with the phone memory being gradually drained with camera usage, which is only a minor nuisance. The touchscreen has also become slightly erratic recently, but thats expected from a resistive touchscreen if it's not properly protected. Barring these two issues, it was totally worth the money. I also get decent battery life, 2 days with moderate usage, a half day more if its on standby.

• 2012-07-22 13:32
  • 95qp

> In reply to karthic @ 2011-03-14 17:05 from vw7y - click to readi still have my se g700. i bought it last sept 2008 but touchscreen is not working anymore. performance is doing good. no wifi. really wanted to sell it or update the software. it's a smartphone. i wanted to change the casing and renew the keypad but don't know where to buy them.

• 2011-12-11 09:49
  • K7gQ

> In reply to Quek @ 2009-09-30 09:36 from PA}4 - click to readThis is the network issue , nothing to do with the mobile .

• 2011-10-21 21:01
  • 2ZjQ

Hi guys,
I am using this mobile since 2008, as 4 me I find everything which we expect from a smartphone except wi-fi. I thing S.E. is the best brand.

• 2011-04-06 06:27
  • YQPF

i Want SE G700 Business Edition mobile if any one willing to sell it please contact me in this no 9884154535. Cause i have lost my mobile the same modeli don't want to go to other mobile so please help me.

• 2011-03-14 17:05
  • vw7y

I have a sony ericsson g700 business edition, and as you all know it is a touch screen cell phone, but the touch screen is not working, if you touch on the screen, it will bring the task manager of the phone, and one more thing, my phone has the ability to connect black berry, but I don't know how to deal with it or I can say I don't know how to connect it with black berry, my location is kabul, afghanistan.
Please guys help me out with this.

Best regards,

razaq.kabul.bakshy@gmail.com

• 2010-12-12 05:54
  • MY3$

loss of money

• 2010-11-03 12:06
  • vG0A

OK, am not allowed a camera phone at work,hence got this one from Singapore,even though I am based in India. Got this 3 months back and I a hate this phone from day 2.

Cons:
1. Touchscreen just doesnt work
2. Too slow if you operate the phone
3. Battery drains in a day ( I speak for less than 30 mins on mobile a day)
4. Gmail gets stuck (downloaded as an App)

Dont recommend this for anyone,believe we have Samsung Champ (C 3300) without camera,go for that one..

• 2010-08-30 19:45
  • vGjT

> In reply to Nhabz @ 2009-12-24 12:04 from GAdr - click to readdo not buy it!totally not worth
my touch screen spoiled within 6 months

• 2010-04-23 08:46
  • Ui}x

Can somebody help me with this:
I can't transfer, photo, videos,music and it doesn't have a player to operate like a walkman I mean sony ericsson g700 business edition. Is there any way guys and gals, please help me. .

• 2010-04-21 13:33
  • MCeG

> In reply to Nhabz @ 2009-12-24 12:04 from GAdr - click to readbetter not buy it because it`s battery is weak. it lasted only 24 hours or less even if you use some good battery saving tips.the touchscreen may looses it`s sensitivity if you drop it,i guessed, and the dropping chances is very high because it`s slightly heavy.

• 2009-12-28 15:55
  • PFPM

Well, I longed to have G700 Business Edition. I don't have enough money to buy one. Gosh, I need to work harder...

• 2009-12-24 12:04
  • GAdr

Hey SE, don't call it "Business Edition"
How come it called G700(Business Edition) if there is no wifi device installed in it? This is just a false advertisement by SE so don't buy this fone, there are no major differences in performance and features in a regular G700 compared with this G700 Buisness Edition.

• 2009-11-16 21:11
  • 2Ap6

This phone SMS is very bad, one SMS sent in. When forwards out becomes 3 or more SMS (each SMS can only have 64 characters)

• 2009-09-30 09:36
  • PA}4

at least there is some mobile in the Multimedia segment without camers

• 2009-09-24 22:43
  • vbRH

> In reply to fffffffff @ 2009-08-01 02:55 from wY8S - click to readThe phone is perfect for business people!

• 2009-08-28 01:45
  • mKbI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-08-07 18:17 from 2IXN - click to readhey, from where u purchase this phone (non cam)

• 2009-08-16 13:47
  • u1Dy

At last a smart phone without a camera. It will make my life easier.

• 2009-08-07 18:17
  • 2IXN

this phone is non sense

• 2009-08-01 02:55
  • wY8S

Just give this a phone a break please. this phone is meant to be used in camera restricted areas. i have it for about a year now. like the phone because it`s symbian. so, very nice usage. if you want a camera get the G700.

• 2009-07-19 11:26
  • TIE7
Total of 133 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson G700 Business Edition.