Sony Ericsson G900 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.5
7.6

> In reply to kljym @ 2014-01-19 02:42 from JK%5 - click to readHow could you say the camera isn't bad... Its very bad...Back when I bought it only a very few camera's had 5MP.It was like today's 16 MP camera.I was super excited to get it...But the worst thing I felt is the camera. When I took the photo of a red sofa,it appeared pink.The color reproduction was extremely poor.I felt jealous of my friends having 2MP Nokia phones. It is then I realised that the quality of a photo depends not only on the mega pixel count.Other than this and a kind of lagy UI,the phone was pretty much OK...

• 2014-08-21 12:53
  • uvXL

> In reply to Afshin @ 2013-10-01 10:55 from pTfa - click to readI have this smartphone yes its good but can't connect WiFi why pls help me

• 2014-06-09 10:52
  • J7Ju

It was a jewel of a phone,it lasted me 4 years,kept in mint condition,and still rolls at one of my friends since 2012,there was absolutely,nothing that you couldn't do with this phone,i had the best video player a mobile phone could ever have,even better than most android players this days,mp3 player also,i could even install windows 98 on this phone,my god,it was perfect from any angle i could watch it,also it totally worth the 480 Euro i payed on it back then :)

• 2014-02-03 03:23
  • LaxW

This phone was the pure waste of my money. Luckily, it was not too expensive.
It was slow, touchscreen was inaccurate, and "the crown jewel" was extremely bad network reception, even in the areas close to transmitting antennas; in the end, firmware went bonkers and I even couldn't turn it on.
I adressed the licensed repair service, but no luck. Finally it got out that the entire G900 series was bad, and to get a quality piece was the pure matter of lottery. I was glad when I got rid of mine.
On the positive side, camera wasn't bad.

• 2014-01-19 02:42
  • JK%5

hy eveyone i just can reply to any want know the phone lock code to can knows this number i do use xs++ the only what you need is run this software look you need install all the software of sony ericsson any even the most old why the drivers need are the reason because this software dont work i know very well to me did take many time make it read the data info of phone , you need install pc suit 1.6 this is old pc suite with drivers symbian and too most recente pc suit and too pc companion and too a SEUS and even too omnius just so XS++ did run cheers and sorry for my bad inglish im spanish

• 2014-01-13 07:00
  • Pc}S

Hi, I have restart problem with this mobile. I am searching the best technician for this mobile. I shown to some technicians but they can not repaired. so can any body suggest me a best technician in india?

• 2014-01-08 05:14
  • utyd

Can i install Viber (Symbian Version ) on it ?

• 2013-10-01 10:55
  • pTfa

> In reply to thiru @ 2013-08-31 13:17 from uC0N - click to readmemory fits into covered slot beneath the charger/link connector.

• 2013-09-15 22:20
  • nUb8

where to insert memory card in Sony Ericsson G900?

• 2013-08-31 13:17
  • uC0N

> In reply to kaila @ 2013-03-30 15:25 from 9Kn7 - click to readIn sony service center it is rs: 3200

• 2013-06-04 17:18
  • 2Ajr

> In reply to user @ 2013-04-30 05:26 from K7gN - click to readpone lock

• 2013-05-18 13:05
  • utAx

whats the security code???

• 2013-05-17 20:23
  • rvsJ

ok i understand...dis phone is hard to unlock...when i use its unlock code f..........

• 2013-04-30 05:26
  • K7gN

does it support whatsapp ?

• 2013-04-20 09:55
  • 3YYU

i have this phone but the touchscreen is repire what is the cost of original touchscreen for G900

• 2013-03-30 15:25
  • 9Kn7

> In reply to Babak armaghan @ 2013-03-12 08:17 from j0c1 - click to readI have one and i can sold you. if you want

• 2013-03-14 20:58
  • 0V3$

i have a great interest in one of your mobile devices , model G900 but unfortunately this model doesn't produce anymore , i wanted to know that can you send me one or is it under produce yet ??

• 2013-03-12 08:17
  • j0c1

> In reply to Ravichandran M @ 2012-07-11 14:49 from ut{H - click to readi don't know this phone. But i want more about it. Who can help me?

• 2013-01-09 08:02
  • LddH

My phone is not in use condition. it is very slow. plz infrm me to solve my prblm
Thnx.

• 2012-12-24 15:07
  • KIIv
Total of 4058 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson G900.