Sony Ericsson G900 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.5
7.6

Software not very reliable, internal memory problems, can't clear the temporary storage, need to upgrade or re-install the software everytime.. Moreover the TERRIBLE SERVICE from the Sony Ericsson service centre... Strongly recommend not to buy any Sony phones.

• 2012-12-21 08:39
  • kJF9

myg9 900 set touch screen not working,how to solve this ?

• 2012-11-26 13:57
  • Hxea

This is one of the worst mobile phone which has been created (if it was not the worst). If the awful speed along with horrible camera can not stop you from buying this phone you should now that after a while you will find some series problems with its touch screen. I have had this phone for more than 2 years and believe me or not it is a disaster!

• 2012-10-26 16:49

• v{tQ

this phone WILL break automagically

• 2012-07-29 14:40
  • mZ7V

fucking phone...while me nad my friend having drinks suddenly my dad called me i was unable to attend cal..because d phone was hang out...wt i am coming to say is its has poor performance and very worst touch screen...my dad kicked out from my home due to dis phone because of tat days

• 2012-07-24 11:56
  • 9xHa

i had this about 3 years. Look is very good, but it is very slow, touchscreen stopt working.

• 2012-07-22 20:46
  • Sk2D

> In reply to anuj22 @ 2012-06-20 19:38 from PEWD - click to readCan only agree with you.
First I thought it was because I had bought mine as a second hand.

A plus is that it can read 16GB m2 cards (Sandisk m2 16GB) but I think this bigger than supposed to card also slows down the G900...

But it's a nice phone and I'm glad to have it in my collection...

• 2012-07-22 16:57
  • TuhJ

I am using this Phone from past around 4 Years and I am really dis-happy with this phone. The over all performance is worst so far. The one and only reason I repair again and again and using this is because I spent it around Rs. 22000. So, I am not able to throw this simply. Keep repair again and again.

Also the following are the major issues on this mobile,

#1. Hanging up without any reason.

#2. Restart without any reasonable reason.

#3. Over heat when use Bluetooth/GPRS/3G

#4. After a year I am not able to use the wireless Bluetooth headset which they said that need to re-install software and then they said that need to get serviced and all done so far not able to connect.

#5. Camera is WORST at all. They saying 5 Mega Pixel camera but not even worth for 1 Mega pixel quality.

#6. After a year spear is not that much quality as well.

So, now a day's SONY is not good and they are loosing their quality and their valuable customers as well.

Even I posted this to their website complaint box as well but so far no one is followup. So, they never worry about their customer at all.

I will not go with Sony here after.

Regards,
Ravichandran Muthuvel
+91 9952144441

• 2012-07-11 14:49
  • ut{H

the touchscreen is pathetic, got it repaired twice.
the processor is slow and camera quality is bad.

• 2012-06-20 19:38
  • PEWD

I want to buy this phone

• 2012-06-15 17:04
  • gL8p

I want to buy this phone

• 2012-06-15 17:02
  • gL8p

> In reply to Arn @ 2012-06-06 10:29 from jEtP - click to read just sell your phone b4 2 late..
or..buy new one

• 2012-06-13 16:07
  • PS6w

Touch screen get damaged what shall i do?...
Replay me pls....

• 2012-06-06 10:29
  • jEtP

It's my 1st t0uchscreen ph0ne..1st experience use t0uchscreen ph0ne..great t0uchsreen..can write msj by pen..great ph0ne f0r me f0rever..n0w i hve s0ld it and use galaxy s2..

• 2012-02-22 18:45

best made.
nicee

• 2012-02-05 19:05

errr.
best thing stylish and sound.
Best 4n..... Mp4 vedios wrking succesfuly itz like aHD

nice phne
coooooool

• 2012-02-05 18:56
  • wurF

Can someone tell me the price of new touch screen?

• 2012-02-03 16:00
  • rJeB

> In reply to A @ 2011-10-04 09:08 from wHUV - click to readyour phone has a trojan virus

• 2012-02-03 07:15
  • 9xHb
Total of 4058 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson G900.