Sony Ericsson Hazel - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.3
6.3
6.4

its old version java throw your set into dustbin as today whole world is enjoying latest android version ice cream sandwich ohhhhhhhh my god

• 2013-10-28 12:35
  • vGUj

> In reply to Aamir @ 2013-06-07 13:44 from X0GI - click to readhi aamir. how do u do?
do u know how i setup facebook app on my hazel because it have not?

• 2013-10-21 18:45
  • 0yqE

hello every body.
i buy a hazel but it have not facebook application.
how i bring facebook application for my hazel?

• 2013-10-21 18:29
  • 0yqE

Im john cena.tis is vry gud phone & very smart.camar is very clear.intenet speed is good.l take this phone for my wrestlings too.

• 2013-10-02 02:51
  • U{H2

Jst to blame the producer of sony ericsson for the scarcity and expensive of their products part

• 2013-09-29 18:00
  • fsVb

its camera quality is far better than the sony smartphones these days.. the same 5 MP camera of sony sucks, when you compare it with the sony ericcson camera.. and the mega bass option is a treat to your ears.. could have been an awesome phone if it supported whatsapp ..

• 2013-09-18 14:37
  • vbL@

> In reply to nem @ 2013-08-28 07:24 from 8}9W - click to readHazel stores in VGA

• 2013-09-14 04:44
  • 3uJd

I am using this phone for 2years it's doesn't support skype fringe line and some other application.

• 2013-09-10 12:32
  • U@8%

ive used my hazel 4 3yrs now n ive never changed anything. Its a very durable phone though its quit slow comparing to new products bt stl am proud of it

• 2013-08-31 21:28
  • N7Dq

some knows if can replay video in resolution up of 320x240 i do ask because there in the specs say than can record in vga(620x480), someone knows in can replay in Vga or just can in 320X240.O_O i need knows to decide..

• 2013-08-28 07:24
  • 8}9W
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-15 20:20 from YQxL - click to readSim chenge problem

• 2013-08-11 15:49
  • rJDZ

> In reply to naman @ 2013-07-09 07:19 from tUdx - click to readIt is really best and high technologies.I are using it now.I don't know what to say,but you can do a lot of things in it EXCEPT youtube.you can't watch any video,for first time you can,but too long using it are will unable.I don't know why.I have been search for forum but,nothing to explain.but at least it good.

• 2013-07-17 14:42
  • ibey
  • edozie_justice@yahoo
  • Rating0

i already have this version of sony ericsson,but am having some challanges with the charging.and i tried to used usb cable to charge with my laptop computer and am still finding it difficult.so my question is,where is sony ericsson customer care in lagos nigeria[victoria island]?

• 2013-07-17 11:22
  • Nw$E

mine is a question. How can it support whatsapp?

• 2013-07-13 08:02
  • NsaW

should i buy this phone or not?

• 2013-07-09 07:22
  • tUdx

i want to buy this phone. Someone please tell me should i buy this phone or not.

• 2013-07-09 07:19
  • tUdx

I have a problem with battery charging .It is not charging even after hours .I tried 2-3 chargers .

Now the youtube is not working it says video is interrupted restart video it says but no use .But youtube works in Opera browser mini.
Pl send your suggestion as what to do ?

• 2013-07-06 07:05
  • bCiA

I am being the most loyal customer of sony, but this phone has really disappointed me. all of a sudden one day i couldn't hear the voice while calling i changed the strip gave in service centre everything happened but still my phone couldn't get repaired..i still have my old walkman phone working in good condition & seems better than hazel.. i would highly not recommend this to anyone.

• 2013-06-17 12:52
  • tU93

Dear,
You can use MyPhoneExplorer to do lot of things, copying text message is no problem.
Check it and reply back!

Have a nice time with SE.

• 2013-06-17 12:38
  • v0kX

there is sim change problem in this phone.

• 2013-06-15 20:20
  • YQxL
Total of 2936 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Hazel.