Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.2
6.2
6.3

> In reply to kartik83 @ 2014-03-21 07:46 from 7um{ - click to readI changed the speaker with a new one from a local retailer & repairer &now it works with full volume. Original battery is also available with him for Rs.700/-

• 2014-10-29 19:10
  • vb@b

it is really awesome mobile.the sound clarity is very nice

• 2014-09-15 13:40
  • 7j}6

My j105 is repair

• 2014-09-13 09:54
  • uvye

> In reply to Roman @ 2014-07-18 12:45 from XuBh - click to readBro is there any similar code for battery and cell ... my battery is been stolen by the shopkeeper when i gave him to repair my phone and he is not giving me the battery back though i gave him with the cell phone... please help me with any idea to recognize my won battery.

• 2014-07-22 09:56
  • 7wxi

I bought this phone five years back and used it for three years and now my brother is using it for two years. It's a very good phone. I have only changed the battery. Besides that I have not faced any other problem. I just loved it.

• 2014-07-18 12:45
  • XuBh

Eco-Friendly phone with some support Green Applications.Problems in mic and low earpiece volume. doesn't support certain video formats. sometimes Problems occurs during downloads. support themes.Stylish look. Supports video calling. camera is not too good.its good.

• 2014-06-10 04:33
  • t}c%
  • F

Good Phone With Certain Limitations.
Low Mic Volume.persons who speaking to you at other end can hear low voice only.otherwise its a good phone to use.

• 2014-06-10 04:27
  • t}c%

strange, but dis phone kinda support multi-tasking.

• 2014-06-02 16:19
  • t1$B

terrific experience.............

• 2014-05-30 06:57
  • MfAH

Overally a great purchase! (120 euros about 4 years ago)

I've head this phone for about 4 years, and even though sometimes the calculator app crashes and it has become slow in booting, it works just fine. You don't see that in many expensive smartphones these days, so I'm very happy about it! I think that it will continue to function for many years actually! Please note that I have not installed any software update cause my local networks won't allow it, but it's still fine.
Specs-wise, it wasn't even really high-end for its time, hence the low price. The lack of wifi is annoying, but i logged with paied internet once and it was slow-that's to be expected with this hardware. But as a phone and life companion it has been just perfect: a place to store notes, listen to decent quality music, watch plain videos, take plain photos, play some nice old games, use usefull preinstalled apps etc. Love the design too, and the OS was probably the best of its time. Sony Ericsson has everything made very user-friendly indeed.

I intend to replace it soon so I came here to add my opinion and experience about it.

• 2014-05-15 04:37
  • gxM2

very good phone i am using this phone for last 3 yrs.

• 2014-05-08 09:02
  • uwa8

i like this phone sososososomuch

• 2014-04-13 07:21
  • v$DI

wana buy pone fr my gf , coz her pone old now n wrks not well so i wana exchge it wid her

• 2014-03-30 09:41
  • t}V$

Hi i am using this phone from 2010. This phone is very good regarding everything,but the earpiece is too low to hear.
and another thing is that standard battery for this phone is not available now. I have asked to Sony service stations for battery they told me that this phone is no longer available from Sony anymore after separating from Ericsson so now onwards no any spare parts will be provided by Sony for this model, including batteries.
so i have got installed battery of another make(ERD), with this battery phone is working well since one year.

• 2014-03-21 07:46
  • 7um{

I am a student
I am using this phone 3 years . it is a great phont i use it as a modem for my laptop . good net speed .but dis advantage is that it have onle low sound speaker.
and i love this phone . it help in my studies.and its good

• 2014-03-09 08:49
  • uvyk

Hi All i am using this phone since 4 years..it worked fine for 3 years.but from last one year i have got charging problem.now i have changeed battery.now its working fine.one disadvantage with this phone is mic &earphone.while talking other person can not here our voice properly.same we cont here them propeerly.it will deliver low voice & receives low voice thats all...remaining everything is fine. I Love My Sony Ericcssion

• 2014-03-06 08:58
  • bEN$
  • F

phone is good just problem is the charger cable , pitchased on 2010 now about 3 year complite, due to some my mistakes phone is not working using using as modem for computer, once water gone,many times fall, many times due to cable problem i through but this start working again and again

• 2014-02-27 16:12
  • uvAb

used this phone before 2 years..after that used many phones including android and windows but for me this is the best phone..

• 2014-02-22 17:56
  • t}xi

best phone this range

• 2014-02-17 16:41
  • 2ZcL
Total of 4815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.