Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.2
6.2
6.3

> In reply to snehal @ 2014-12-12 10:20 from PBIH - click to readYes !
You can view mp4 video format but that mp4 video sizf is 320x240
I have sony naite j105i am using since 6years

• 2015-01-03 02:02
  • YTJ1

I am using this phone from last 5 year. 6 month ago I changed battery. I found an original battery from retailer. Amazing battery backup up to 6 days. Best phone and a good reason to trust the Sony.

• 2014-12-30 10:02
  • U$02

yes Bro, I am also facing same bartory problem with this device.Also not available in market.I have bad experice with sony.

• 2014-12-25 15:10
  • XMA7

can i see Mp4 video file on my j105i mobile .

• 2014-12-12 10:20
  • PBIH

> In reply to kartik83 @ 2014-03-21 07:46 from 7um{ - click to readBro I m also facing same problem. My mob battery not working well and awailable in market.
Please suggest me how to solve this problem.

• 2014-11-20 21:44
  • 7qFV

> In reply to Nit's @ 2014-07-22 09:56 from 7wxi - click to readCheck the cash memo if you have it. There should be a number for the battery. I'm very late.

• 2014-11-09 05:43
  • Xu7c

> In reply to kartik83 @ 2014-03-21 07:46 from 7um{ - click to readI changed the speaker with a new one from a local retailer & repairer &now it works with full volume. Original battery is also available with him for Rs.700/-

• 2014-10-29 19:10
  • vb@b

it is really awesome mobile.the sound clarity is very nice

• 2014-09-15 13:40
  • 7j}6

My j105 is repair

• 2014-09-13 09:54
  • uvye

> In reply to Roman @ 2014-07-18 12:45 from XuBh - click to readBro is there any similar code for battery and cell ... my battery is been stolen by the shopkeeper when i gave him to repair my phone and he is not giving me the battery back though i gave him with the cell phone... please help me with any idea to recognize my won battery.

• 2014-07-22 09:56
  • 7wxi

I bought this phone five years back and used it for three years and now my brother is using it for two years. It's a very good phone. I have only changed the battery. Besides that I have not faced any other problem. I just loved it.

• 2014-07-18 12:45
  • XuBh

Eco-Friendly phone with some support Green Applications.Problems in mic and low earpiece volume. doesn't support certain video formats. sometimes Problems occurs during downloads. support themes.Stylish look. Supports video calling. camera is not too good.its good.

• 2014-06-10 04:33
  • t}c%
  • F

Good Phone With Certain Limitations.
Low Mic Volume.persons who speaking to you at other end can hear low voice only.otherwise its a good phone to use.

• 2014-06-10 04:27
  • t}c%

strange, but dis phone kinda support multi-tasking.

• 2014-06-02 16:19
  • t1$B

terrific experience.............

• 2014-05-30 06:57
  • MfAH

Overally a great purchase! (120 euros about 4 years ago)

I've head this phone for about 4 years, and even though sometimes the calculator app crashes and it has become slow in booting, it works just fine. You don't see that in many expensive smartphones these days, so I'm very happy about it! I think that it will continue to function for many years actually! Please note that I have not installed any software update cause my local networks won't allow it, but it's still fine.
Specs-wise, it wasn't even really high-end for its time, hence the low price. The lack of wifi is annoying, but i logged with paied internet once and it was slow-that's to be expected with this hardware. But as a phone and life companion it has been just perfect: a place to store notes, listen to decent quality music, watch plain videos, take plain photos, play some nice old games, use usefull preinstalled apps etc. Love the design too, and the OS was probably the best of its time. Sony Ericsson has everything made very user-friendly indeed.

I intend to replace it soon so I came here to add my opinion and experience about it.

• 2014-05-15 04:37
  • gxM2

very good phone i am using this phone for last 3 yrs.

• 2014-05-08 09:02
  • uwa8

i like this phone sososososomuch

• 2014-04-13 07:21
  • v$DI

wana buy pone fr my gf , coz her pone old now n wrks not well so i wana exchge it wid her

• 2014-03-30 09:41
  • t}V$
Total of 4820 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.