Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.2
6.2
6.3

> In reply to Roman @ 2014-07-18 12:45 from XuBh - click to readBro is there any similar code for battery and cell ... my battery is been stolen by the shopkeeper when i gave him to repair my phone and he is not giving me the battery back though i gave him with the cell phone... please help me with any idea to recognize my won battery.

• 2014-07-22 09:56
  • 7wxi

I bought this phone five years back and used it for three years and now my brother is using it for two years. It's a very good phone. I have only changed the battery. Besides that I have not faced any other problem. I just loved it.

• 2014-07-18 12:45
  • XuBh

Eco-Friendly phone with some support Green Applications.Problems in mic and low earpiece volume. doesn't support certain video formats. sometimes Problems occurs during downloads. support themes.Stylish look. Supports video calling. camera is not too good.its good.

• 2014-06-10 04:33
  • t}c%
  • F

Good Phone With Certain Limitations.
Low Mic Volume.persons who speaking to you at other end can hear low voice only.otherwise its a good phone to use.

• 2014-06-10 04:27
  • t}c%

strange, but dis phone kinda support multi-tasking.

• 2014-06-02 16:19
  • t1$B

terrific experience.............

• 2014-05-30 06:57
  • MfAH

Overally a great purchase! (120 euros about 4 years ago)

I've head this phone for about 4 years, and even though sometimes the calculator app crashes and it has become slow in booting, it works just fine. You don't see that in many expensive smartphones these days, so I'm very happy about it! I think that it will continue to function for many years actually! Please note that I have not installed any software update cause my local networks won't allow it, but it's still fine.
Specs-wise, it wasn't even really high-end for its time, hence the low price. The lack of wifi is annoying, but i logged with paied internet once and it was slow-that's to be expected with this hardware. But as a phone and life companion it has been just perfect: a place to store notes, listen to decent quality music, watch plain videos, take plain photos, play some nice old games, use usefull preinstalled apps etc. Love the design too, and the OS was probably the best of its time. Sony Ericsson has everything made very user-friendly indeed.

I intend to replace it soon so I came here to add my opinion and experience about it.

• 2014-05-15 04:37
  • gxM2

very good phone i am using this phone for last 3 yrs.

• 2014-05-08 09:02
  • uwa8

i like this phone sososososomuch

• 2014-04-13 07:21
  • v$DI

wana buy pone fr my gf , coz her pone old now n wrks not well so i wana exchge it wid her

• 2014-03-30 09:41
  • t}V$

Hi i am using this phone from 2010. This phone is very good regarding everything,but the earpiece is too low to hear.
and another thing is that standard battery for this phone is not available now. I have asked to Sony service stations for battery they told me that this phone is no longer available from Sony anymore after separating from Ericsson so now onwards no any spare parts will be provided by Sony for this model, including batteries.
so i have got installed battery of another make(ERD), with this battery phone is working well since one year.

• 2014-03-21 07:46
  • 7um{

I am a student
I am using this phone 3 years . it is a great phont i use it as a modem for my laptop . good net speed .but dis advantage is that it have onle low sound speaker.
and i love this phone . it help in my studies.and its good

• 2014-03-09 08:49
  • uvyk

Hi All i am using this phone since 4 years..it worked fine for 3 years.but from last one year i have got charging problem.now i have changeed battery.now its working fine.one disadvantage with this phone is mic &earphone.while talking other person can not here our voice properly.same we cont here them propeerly.it will deliver low voice & receives low voice thats all...remaining everything is fine. I Love My Sony Ericcssion

• 2014-03-06 08:58
  • bEN$
  • F

phone is good just problem is the charger cable , pitchased on 2010 now about 3 year complite, due to some my mistakes phone is not working using using as modem for computer, once water gone,many times fall, many times due to cable problem i through but this start working again and again

• 2014-02-27 16:12
  • uvAb

used this phone before 2 years..after that used many phones including android and windows but for me this is the best phone..

• 2014-02-22 17:56
  • t}xi

best phone this range

• 2014-02-17 16:41
  • 2ZcL

been using sony naite for past 3 years ,good quality camera,user friendly techniques,good fm radio reception,comfortable to carry but sound not so high,otherwise among 2g mobile pieces naite a good choice

• 2014-01-26 17:34
  • utVc

> In reply to rakith @ 2014-01-08 18:25 from XNpC - click to readI used to own one, which is a free phone for starting a new plan a couple years ago, but I switched back to my old Motorola V3 RAZA after 3 weeks of using it (yes, I am an old school guy). First of all, the buttons on the SONY J105 are too tiny for me since I have big thumbs; I pressed 4 buttons at a time ! Another problems are including ringtone volume is not loud enough plus the vibration is too weak, which made me missing lots of calls when I was outdoor even I put it in my jean's pocket. The camera is good, even it has only 2M pixels. It is far better than I expected. The picture quality is far good enough for posting pictures on Facebook etc. However, I never figured out a logical way to find the pictures those I had taken or downloaded(copied) onto the phone or the memory card. All the pictures are somehow automatically arranged and located according to how the phone wants. That is, I kept on missing some pictures (not too many) I have taken and copied. I didn't know where they are stored, or actually not stored. They emphasise that the phone is made of recycling material. Yes, I am sure because the back cover curved after just one week of using the phone. It cannot tightly cover the back of the phone; there is a tiny slit anyway. I only opened it up about 3 times so far for replacing the SIM and microSD cards. Futhermore, the battery doesn't last long. I needed to charge it every second day, which is not supposed to be on a non-smart phone. I only need to charge the V3 RAZA every 5 days even 1 week ! My opinion is: it is very un-user-friendly in many ways. Unless you really need a very thin, small and light weight non-smart phone, and you have small fingers, otherwise don't take it.

• 2014-01-15 22:45
  • ynW0

i think buy to this one. it is wrong or correct. plz tall me anyone. thanks

• 2014-01-08 18:25
  • XNpC
Total of 4812 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.