Sus, 12 Jun 2012I have J105i mobile,past 2.5 years is working good. Last 1 week it is fully not working.... ... moreBro if ur using memory card remove it and try it out...it may work fine ....even i faced the same problem...
superb..its been almost two and half years and is working like the first time!!
It's very nice fone and very good internet speed and everything is very nice about this fone all fetures.
Very good phone to use... with all useful features in it.I've hardly faced any prob. for this phone...
Sus, 12 Jun 2012I have J105i mobile,past 2.5 years is working good.
Last 1 week it is fully not working....
I have also faced some problem, but cleared neatly
Follow these path
Charge battery-go settings-disply-phone status-master reset-restart
I am using this phone from 1 and half years and it still works completely fine... Has fallen from Good heights a few times,but no problems whatsoever..:)
One of the best java phones I have ever used. ..:-D
I have J105i mobile,past 2.5 years is working good.
Last 1 week it is fully not working....
Anyone tell me the correct solution....
kirti, 20 May 2012anyone can help me.i have problem with this set.when i am connect for charging its not charge ... moreya i too have a connector problem while charging the only way is every time you connect to the phone please clean the connector with soft clothes and then connect it. this what iam following each and every time while i connect.
kirti, 20 May 2012anyone can help me.i have problem with this set.when i am connect for charging its not charge ... moreexperienced the same problem... now im using a different charger..it works.... but if u have nokia charger you can use nokia to sony connector which costs only 10 rupees..
This phone crap! I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy!
I got a Sony Ericsson Naite (J105a) just over 2 years ago. I am usual pretty laid-back about phones as for me they are only an emergency devices, so I tend to keep the same phone for 5 or more years until there is an insurmountable problem that necessitates getting a new one. This phone however is so badly programmed that I'm changing phones as soon as I can after my contract is up. Furthermore, when I told Sony Ericsson, repeatedly, about the problems I got no response at all other than the automated ticket number dispenser E-mail.
The problems I've encountered are.
1. Although it is possible to change between Standard Time (ST) and Daylight Saving Time (DST) manually there is nothing in the manual about how to do it. (I found it accidentally.)
2. Changing the time, regardless of whether time is changed by:
A. using the phone's ST to DST change feature,
B. changing the actual clock time, either by,
using the phone's time setting feature, or
using the PC Suite/Companion time setting feature, or
allowing the service provider to change the time.
changes the times of ALL the entries in the calendar.
This means that appointments are move ahead or back as the the switch to or from ST - DST is made requiring all the entries to be corrected.
3. Backing up the phone, changing the time, and then restoring the calendar exacerbates the problem by:
A. changing all entries in the calendar to appointments,
(i.e. birthdays, vacations, and events are ALL become
B. turning off the All day tags.
I suspect that this is the case for all restores!
4. When entering an annual event (such as a wedding anniversary, or the anniversary of an important event (such as the 1st moon landing)) the calendar will not accept any dates before 1971. Currently the only way to add such a date is to categorize the event as a 'Birthday.' (There should be an 'Anniversary' tag.)
5. The Delete function removes data items indiscriminately. It should be possible to set a bit, in a data item such as blood test results, to prevent automatic removal.
6. When tagging an entry as a 'Birthday' it is saved as a 1 time occurrence, unless changes are made manually. The 'All day' and 'Yearly Recurrence' tags should be set automatically. (This should be true for the 'Anniversary' tag also.)
7. 'Birthdays' are displayed as a 'Special Day.' The age of the person/event should be displayed. i.e This is the 43rd anniversary of the 1st moon landing or This is Albert Einstein's 133rd birthday.
8. When an entry in the calendar is edited, regardless of whether or not the 'Recurrence' bit is set to 'Yearly' the entry is treated as if it is a 1 time occurrence, even 'Birthdays!' However, when the 'Find' function is used the entry is displayed as having the 'Recurrence' bit set.
9. Sony Ericsson PC Suite/Companion recognizes only the 'Appointment' tag. The 'Birthday,' 'Vacation,' and 'Other' tags are ignored.
10. Floating dates can not be entered. (i.e. Labour Day is the 1st Monday of September not a fixed calendar date.)
11. When PC Suite/Companion upgraded the software on the phone there was no warning to back up the phone first! All the Java apps I added and their associated data were wiped out!
12. After about a year the connector of the headset I bought would not maintain contact, unless I held it, so the headset became useless. Even the charger started misbehaving.
All in all , I think it's a crappy phone! I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy!
anyone can help me.i have problem with this set.when i am connect for charging its not charge and handsfree also not connect.........please help me
i think connecter have the problem......