Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

-HSDPA

Only No WiFi

• 2009-11-05 09:38
  • wr7a

any one give complete review of the phone,
also tell me whether its body is tough enough, since its recycling material, i heard its not tough

• 2009-11-05 06:12
  • iiWi

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readWhat are thinks include vth mobile?
Memory Card will give or not?

• 2009-11-04 16:08
  • v{RY

> In reply to M1n0r @ 2009-11-03 20:05 from 0VqV - click to readme too

• 2009-11-04 13:52
  • wre0

this the perfect phone for mid end class

• 2009-11-04 13:50
  • wre0

this is great phone for price $130.. it's worth at all..

• 2009-11-04 10:21
  • MfxH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-11-04 08:56 from vGNU - click to readHi buddy! Kindly reply if you are able to change the main menu icons by applying any theme and also let me know if its possible to change the menu layout other than the standard
1. Grid
2. Rotating
3. Single
Because the fourth option "From Theme"
Isn't getting selected at all. I will be more than thankful if you could reply me either via gsmarena or my email id: yasser.ressay@gmail.com

Thank you!

• 2009-11-04 09:13
  • upda

> In reply to lady @ 2009-11-04 07:58 from tjFx - click to readHi buddy! Kindly reply if you are able to change the main menu icons by applying any theme and also let me know if its possible to change the menu layout other than the standard
1. Grid
2. Rotating
3. Single
Because the fourth option "From Theme"

Thank you!

• 2009-11-04 09:11
  • upda

wow,its an superb phone,with an indian mony of 7000(got 3g,2mp,video calling,exp memmory to 8gb,.........

• 2009-11-04 08:56
  • vGNU

I got this yesterday, my first SE phone and love it. If you don't care for the plasticky cover, afterall its environmentally friendly phone. 3.2MP would have been better, I may just use it longer than a few mths ;)

• 2009-11-04 07:58
  • tjFx

I have just bought the phone but there's one flaw. I'm unable to change the menu icons no matter what theme I apply. In the main menu I even tried to change menu layout which has an option "Select From Theme" but that is not getting highlighted at all. Tried with so many themes. I dunno if this is a case only with me or the icons in the main menu cannot be changed in the phone at all. Should I visit the Service Centre?

Kindly give suggestions. THANK YOU!

• 2009-11-03 22:52
  • upY0

I have just bought the phone but there's one flaw. I'm unable to change the menu icons no matter what theme I apply. In the main menu I even tried to change menu layout which has an option "Select From Theme" which is not getting highlighted. Tried with so many themes. I dunno if this is the case only with me or the icons in the main menu cannot be changed in the phone at all. Kindly give suggestions. THANK YOU!

• 2009-11-03 22:50
  • upY0

LIke this phone :D

• 2009-11-03 20:05
  • 0VqV

this phone has killer so very very very cooooooooooool.......'

• 2009-11-03 16:09
  • vwrR

hai tharun babusait my friend buy this phone last week its excellent sound clarity this phone has megabass in 3g intrnet is very fast amazing this buy for tngr the mobble store in north usmmman road .....rs =7089...is good and very handly....

• 2009-11-03 16:00
  • vwrR

good evening friends! i thought 2 buy this phone. pls tell me the battery backup,sound,camera clarity? pls pls post your valuable opinion to all of our friends............

• 2009-11-03 14:15
  • utAp

Please tell me what about soundspeaker of this phone?Its good/loud or what..
Which one is better speaker between SE?
Thx

• 2009-11-03 14:12
  • PFxQ

> In reply to jingly @ 2009-11-03 03:59 from vGW7 - click to readfrom where did u buy this phone and for how much does it have USB Data Cable and memory card in the box hows the sound quality of this phone

• 2009-11-03 09:19
  • ii7m

i buy this phone before a week. its simply supurb. it handle 8 gb micro sd card very easy & fast.suports all kind of formates vidos,mp3 & more. i like this phone very much. rs.7000/- in sony show room - pondy.

• 2009-11-03 08:14
  • uwe0

yesterday only i purchased this phone... awesome it got all better quality and advance features than K750, K810i & C510... but only thing is it doesn't have 3.2mp cam it got only 2mp but clearity also excellent... so without second thought everybody can buy this phone...

• 2009-11-03 03:59
  • vGW7
Total of 4823 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.