Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

2061347

6.2
6.2
6.3

Am using this phone since 2years. I am satisfied with its working.
Does watsapp will work on this phone?

• 2013-08-05 11:31
  • bJi%

Am using this phone since 2years. I am satisfied with its working.
Does watsapp will work on this phone?

• 2013-08-05 11:29
  • bJi%

it's very good phone by s.e.
Have somany fatures,bt the price is low.also it's very hard.

• 2013-08-02 21:13
  • iwpB

Any help out there! my child change the password and i don't how to fix it. All calls and sms has been disabled. I cannot make a call and sms anymore. Pls help!

• 2013-08-02 03:34
  • t7L%

> In reply to jazz @ 2013-06-23 17:15 from vbG5 - click to readYa I totally agree with you one of the best phone by Sony Ericsson no doubt. I am also using it for a very long time. Glitch free performance so far. Happy to have it.

• 2013-07-23 16:39
  • t}AJ

> In reply to herbert08 @ 2013-07-04 13:50 from vx2@ - click to readIn order to use internet in this phone my advice to you is first download Opera mini web browser in the phone then use the internet. You will then smoothly use the internet in Naite. I am also doing the same.

• 2013-07-23 16:34
  • t}AJ

I luv this one :-)

does it support whatsapp and how??
Please replay me,
ukumi_hoshin@yahoo.com

Thank's

• 2013-07-23 12:11
  • thua

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-21 09:06 from t}AK - click to readi gt this phone as a gift aftr using for 3 months the screen becme blank n since dan this problem is on my phone evry 2 to 3 months i hve to give it to the cstmer care but no use AT last i have to keep the phone without using it. its still new i just use it for not even a year. sony ericsson was my best al my family use sony but after dis problem i stop using sony ericsson

• 2013-07-23 07:57
  • Mfx9

how do i connect this in the internet?

• 2013-07-04 13:50
  • vx2@

does it support whatsapp and skype??
ashfaqzeemath@gmail.com
my email id!
Please reply me!
Thank you!

• 2013-06-30 13:04
  • U{H2
  • marvin.gabriel.906@f
  • Rating0

How I can find the emoticons to send them included?
Please give me a solution to find them!
Thank you.

• 2013-06-27 04:58
  • PbY{

how do i download skype for j105?
Please give me a link!
My email address is
ashfaqzeemath@gmal.com

• 2013-06-26 09:32
  • PWDw

> In reply to hap0 @ 2013-06-13 17:54 from u7KG - click to readNo you can't use it's front camera for taking pics. It is there only for video calling. That's it. I am also using this phone since 2009. Must say it is one of the best phone by Sony Ericsson. I am proud to have it.

• 2013-06-23 17:15
  • vbG5

i am using this phone from last 3 years for the 1st year it works fine then firmware get corrupts and screen blinks white now i need to flash the phone after every 3 months.service center people told me that this model of sony has this problem might be this is the reason sony discontinued this phone

• 2013-06-21 09:06
  • t}AK

I am using this phone from last 3 years.. this phone is great regarding its battery life and its toughness, phone still works great but Sony has stopped supporting this phone anymore, before a month my earpiece speaker was fused not working & i also have to purchase new battery(original)so i went to authorized Sony service center(previously working as sonyericsson service center)but they said that now onwards sony dont supports this model, so i have to get my phone repaired at local service center and have to purchase battery from other manufacturer.
And another issue with phone is very low earpiece voice.

• 2013-06-18 11:36
  • Rxym

how can i recive fb update????any idea???
nd can i take photo with front vga camera....

• 2013-06-13 17:54
  • u7KG

Best phone I have ever owned, every electrical device I own is SONY
luv it really I do.. but my cameras on the blink.
Every time I try to open it, it just goes to the icon with the "press 0 for help" for a couple of seconds then it goes back to the grid. Help please

• 2013-06-12 17:50
  • s8yk

TO Solve the Charging Pin problem.

Take a safety pin. and select the pins from(10 pins) you want clean. move the safety pin up to down in pin port . after cleaning it will be shine. check now. if not working... touch the pin port in your tongue. i tried working like new phone.
mohankpy@gmail.com

• 2013-06-09 15:00
  • 7qAk

excellent phone excluding the charging pin...its not easy to charge the phone ...but features price all good

• 2013-06-06 18:41
  • uuCZ

> In reply to ckp @ 2013-06-02 19:16 from XM}W - click to read TO Solve the pin problem.

Take a safety pin. and select the pins from(10 pins) you want clean. move the pin up to down. after cleaning it will be shine. check now. if not working... touch the pin port in your tongue. i tried working like new phone.
mohankpy@gmail.com

• 2013-06-04 03:25
  • 7qDi
Total of 4804 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.