Sony Ericsson J105 Naite - user opinions and reviews

6.2
6.3

• marvin.gabriel.906@f
  • Rating0

How I can find the emoticons to send them included?
Please give me a solution to find them!
Thank you.

• 2013-06-27 04:58
  • PbY{

how do i download skype for j105?
Please give me a link!
My email address is
ashfaqzeemath@gmal.com

• 2013-06-26 09:32
  • PWDw

> In reply to hap0 @ 2013-06-13 17:54 from u7KG - click to readNo you can't use it's front camera for taking pics. It is there only for video calling. That's it. I am also using this phone since 2009. Must say it is one of the best phone by Sony Ericsson. I am proud to have it.

• 2013-06-23 17:15
  • vbG5

i am using this phone from last 3 years for the 1st year it works fine then firmware get corrupts and screen blinks white now i need to flash the phone after every 3 months.service center people told me that this model of sony has this problem might be this is the reason sony discontinued this phone

• 2013-06-21 09:06
  • t}AK

I am using this phone from last 3 years.. this phone is great regarding its battery life and its toughness, phone still works great but Sony has stopped supporting this phone anymore, before a month my earpiece speaker was fused not working & i also have to purchase new battery(original)so i went to authorized Sony service center(previously working as sonyericsson service center)but they said that now onwards sony dont supports this model, so i have to get my phone repaired at local service center and have to purchase battery from other manufacturer.
And another issue with phone is very low earpiece voice.

• 2013-06-18 11:36
  • Rxym

how can i recive fb update????any idea???
nd can i take photo with front vga camera....

• 2013-06-13 17:54
  • u7KG

Best phone I have ever owned, every electrical device I own is SONY
luv it really I do.. but my cameras on the blink.
Every time I try to open it, it just goes to the icon with the "press 0 for help" for a couple of seconds then it goes back to the grid. Help please

• 2013-06-12 17:50
  • s8yk

TO Solve the Charging Pin problem.

Take a safety pin. and select the pins from(10 pins) you want clean. move the safety pin up to down in pin port . after cleaning it will be shine. check now. if not working... touch the pin port in your tongue. i tried working like new phone.
mohankpy@gmail.com

• 2013-06-09 15:00
  • 7qAk

excellent phone excluding the charging pin...its not easy to charge the phone ...but features price all good

• 2013-06-06 18:41
  • uuCZ

> In reply to ckp @ 2013-06-02 19:16 from XM}W - click to read TO Solve the pin problem.

Take a safety pin. and select the pins from(10 pins) you want clean. move the pin up to down. after cleaning it will be shine. check now. if not working... touch the pin port in your tongue. i tried working like new phone.
mohankpy@gmail.com

• 2013-06-04 03:25
  • 7qDi

Am using this j105 naite set since 2.5 years, its running very nice am happy with this set. but same usually in sony ericson charging pin problem.

• 2013-06-02 19:16
  • XM}W

i have use this mobile past 3years i wnt all this option incloud in this mobile i am satisfied

• 2013-06-02 09:37
  • t1$F

hi, using j105 Naite since sometime very less usage, everything looked better suddenly during charging tried to open Bluetooth the screen went blank white.Took it to the sony service, they told software had got corrupted and to reload the software costing 300/-. after couple of hours they informed motherboard is gone as the software is unable to install and it costs 2500/-. finally they charged me 100/- for letting me know this. I am feeling sorry to say that I shall never go with sony again because this didn't serve my purpose even though usage is very less with j105. But Motorizr Z3, C5, iphone4 doing better-purchased before than j105, they are all working better till date.

• 2013-06-01 20:04
  • ut3n

I am using this phone for more than 3 years and am very satisfied with this cutie........

• 2013-05-31 10:55
  • 2SFK

I'm using this phone since 2010.Its a very powerful mobile I had ever seen till now.It has fallen from my hand many times, somewhere on road on floor and on many places.But after falling also it hadn't damgaged a single thing of mobile.So, I shoudn't say that if to buy a strongest phone.No phone can compare it. ITS A SUPERB PHONE !!

• 2013-05-28 07:08
  • 2@1f

I am using this mobile since 2010 and I have experienced a great time with it. Never created any problem and it even don't let me to change my mood to go for next one. I love it. The battery back up is excellent and the camera is also good. Easy to carry anyway you like. It connects to internet easily. I love it.

• 2013-05-25 05:20
  • vvnX

it's feture i have seen *
but in burdwan district, (west bengal,india ) i never find this model.

• 2013-05-22 03:01
  • t1$A

I am unable to open java files (i.e UC Browser)after download.plz help guyz

• 2013-05-20 08:35
  • t1$A

good one.. i am using it for more than 2 yrs..did not find any issues as such

• 2013-05-16 11:45
  • 2WcZ

Got it from 2010 february and still use it now.
Its great never given me any problem.
Simple, light, good battery, thin enough, fast connect, good video record, handy, friendly.etc.
I dont want to change this to any other phones.
Recommended for all of you java fans

• 2013-05-06 02:04
  • XMFb
Total of 4814 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J105 Naite.