Sony Ericsson J120 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2
7.2
7.3

i want a housim for my phone

• 2013-12-26 16:03
  • s%{Q

i need an battery for sony ericson j120

• 2013-12-26 11:10
  • YQGj

It was my life's first cell phone and i brought this cell from palwal with my dear mamma............this is a better phone for medium use.

• 2013-01-23 11:33
  • KA07

how to reset this phone?

• 2012-03-01 04:56
  • t@Jj

the operating system and the charger connector is bloody shit as the other sony ericsson phones.

• 2012-01-13 18:12
  • 2FY$

I have it for 4 years and i am very happy!!!Is a good phone.I hope the new ericcson X8 will be good as this.I bought it 50 euros,and from today will my mother's phone!

• 2011-12-08 06:15
  • JE9V

its awesum... bat. bakup iz incredible.....

• 2011-08-22 09:13
  • upeP

heyy m using this phone now also and giving good performance. it has nice ringtones.

• 2011-08-15 21:10
  • vw6y

• 2011-08-15 21:06
  • vw6y

ya its very good phone m still using it since three years

• 2011-07-22 13:33
  • 2@XD

really this is nice phone... its not having any problem since i had purchased..3 year before..

• 2011-06-17 19:59
  • 7tIG

Very Good Phone. I've been using this for 3 years now and it work perfectly. .

• 2011-02-02 06:51
  • UDWV

the best basic phone i ever had.
my first SE phone that bought by a friend as a gift. my father also use it until now, more reliable for the elder (like my father) whichis need no confusing fiture that exhaust credits or wasting their time.
it is very stonge and hi-durability just like ericsson's older handsets even it's not fashionable like nokia. in SE official site, this phone's no longer available. but in my local market, it's still available but the price's high enough fo a basic phone (just same with J132 that still available at SE official local stores), sold around IDR.300.000,- or USD.33,-. but for who think that quality is important, that price doesn't matter.
battery life is very long even in daily use for calls and sms (not only standby, i mean). keypads are comfort and can use to fast texting message. i use it for over a year in normal and extreem condition until it lost (now i use W200i for mostly music, email and browsing. for calls and message i use a cheap samsung that i cant never remember what it's name and want to replace with another SE phone next a couple months).
if it's (J120) still available, it is very recomended for old person like grandma/grandpa or whoever just need a simple basic phone. it's also suitable for children or under-age whichis not yet need a complex fiture on their phone (mostly useless if i see my litle brother, cousins and nephews that using blackberry and samsung with windows mobile or other cheapy-stylish chinese phones).
my cheap samsung is enough as a basic phone for daily, but i'd like J120 mostly if i could have it again. a simple looks, comfort, minimalis fiture that enough for calls and sms, radio. i also love it's ringtone : 'Call Me A.S.A.P.'

• 2011-01-01 16:59
  • KhsE

But the reception is on and off, so the phone loses out to Nokia in reception liability

• 2010-10-29 04:53
  • PUk@

Any phone on Earth allows 160 characters in a message

• 2010-09-17 12:59
  • ut7y

i have 2 of em,1 for my grandmother n second for myself,been using it at ease over 2 yrs,very basic phone n best in its class,battery lyf is brilliant n d volume n loudness of d fm radio even outperforms my old k790i.
But d thing dat relli makes me happy is its crystal clear quality n cell reception is way better than a couple of my multimedia n smartphones
gr8 although d charging jack gets weared after some tym n charging it can b a little troublesome.

• 2010-08-17 16:46
  • Y}5D

> In reply to daksh @ 2009-11-19 15:23 from 3{%9 - click to readthis model u can save contact to sim also

• 2010-07-28 12:35
  • vIw7

its a good phone with all the requirment u want in daily life....i liked the sound quality of the phone the most ...its really good ...the only thing i regret is the memory....

• 2010-07-15 13:15
  • PS@B

good simple phone.. it serves a purpose of mobile phone.. and FM radio is really good.. I guess any other costly mobile phones' FM radio sound quality would not have been as good as this one's.
After a 2years rough use it has got some problem with its charging mechanism. I have to use desktop charger to charge battery.

• 2010-06-15 11:56
  • RKkd

ya iam using yhis phone since 1y and its fm is good but the remaining ones is bad and my sugg... to all is its best to listen fm only

• 2009-12-18 07:59
  • ut3j
Total of 157 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J120.