this set very seek and comfortable but
this set not handsfree option
so, check and recover this option
I have this phone on june24,2006. But why did the battery was too low on operated, and if I operating it on 1 hour, the battery will be soaked. Beside, I want to confirmed, this phone was so risky, I cant used it on 2 hours more because the radiation was too high. Please for sonny ericsson production, renew this type before sold.
i have this phone around january2006...i think this is a nice phone,gud looking.........and i'm appreciate it...but...i don't like the joystick coz it make me crazy...argghhh............
Does this cellphone allows to use data cable and Internet browsing...
To SE j210 users,does the SE j210 have the same problem as SE j200?The problems of SE j200 are slow when typing messages,limited to can only save about 10-25 images and sounds because the 600kb memory doesn't counts,and always hang when surfing the internet?Please tell me or email me.
its a good piece except for its bad quality battery which does not last for more than 1 day
i am sorry to say that thi is not a good setbecause its battery is very poor quality
and its sound is also a very very very very very slow why it is.nokia 1100 sound is high than this one
I bought a j210i last week for my sister from Kochi India.But iam too sorry to say that j210i is a very bad one Sony Ericsson set i had seen ever.Its battery life is very poor,though th set is new,battery will last for only oneday for a min.use.I heard that the lower colour models of Nokia is very very good and better battery life.Iam wondering why a company like Sony Ericsson had made these type of unfriendly models to us.
Iam very very sorry to say all these.Kindly takeoff these models from the market.
Vimaldev (Telecom Enggr.)
Just bought this phone two weeks ago!
Good increasing ringtone;
Good text messaging;
When in powersave mode screen goes sleep unecessarily;
Old fashioned phonebook, ect
itz gud and itz has all i need a phone.am ok wit it.frm d university of benin.edo state.nigeria
The phone is looking nice. But there is no refinement. Buttons are always get jammed
I'm in Switzerland. Very very satisfied from my Sony J210i. I was only looking for phone (time to time) and SMS, o it fits perfectly my need. Moreover, it has a nice clear display, additional features useful (agenda, calculator), very good intuitive interface, very clear sound, good communication quality. It is nice to watch and easy to use. I like it :)
The only cons :
- Battery time seems not very good. Avoid to use too much time the display.
- Joystick is not as so good as a K750i. Sometimes hard.
- The timer sometimes doesn't work (it doesn't ring, though activated, so don't rely on it if you have a very important rendez-vous)
- No speaker (but I don't care)
I bought this phone a few weeks ago and here are my comments:
- Bright display, reasonably rigid casing, cheap, but not necessarily good for value, loud ringtone, reasonably clear sound, ok on RF, Simple to use.
- Timer does not really ring when reached zero, sticky joystick, poor battery life, if you change battery, the time/date resets, very primative address book, my phone has a bug, if you use portable handsfree, the earpiece becomes a speakerphone - very embarrasing in a meeting!
Overall, i think the low scores in voting results are a good reflection of the phone.
1. Good look.
2. Sound quality is good.
3. Picture quality is good.
1. Signal receiving quality is not good.
2. Noise distortion.
The above comments are in good sence to improove the quality in the next coming days for your other phones, please don't mind.