Sony Ericsson J300 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.5
6.6

> In reply to Goddess @ 2014-08-22 17:08 from HI4P - click to readme Used J300i mobile currently

• 2014-08-26 07:29
  • 2TvA

I have this phone since 2007. i love it. I have a lot of Memories with it.

• 2014-08-22 17:08
  • HI4P

my first mobile but i've lost it i love it..........

• 2014-05-05 12:32
  • uuVt

1st phone of my life during college days. Loved it miss it now. I have used it more than 2yrs. Now I have smartphones but still I miss my J300i which gifted by my mom. No comparison for this phone whatever futures the the smart phones have nowadays.

• 2014-03-06 22:21
  • X0GJ

My first phone. Love it.

• 2013-10-24 11:40
  • MAdG

> In reply to Hadi (Iran) @ 2013-06-05 18:08 from HIkH - click to readI had one, it is a very good phone.

• 2013-07-28 09:50
  • dM@i

Hi everybody. I have this phone and I like it. it's very funny!

• 2013-06-05 18:08
  • HIkH

> In reply to Anton @ 2012-09-08 20:21 from q{Yc - click to readYour body spray/deodorant is the best solution for not-working joystick. just spray a little on the joy stick of a switched off phone, move it all four sides, switch the phone ON then enjoy perfect working joystick. remember to avoid spray on LCD..

• 2012-10-07 13:07
  • 3Jn}

• 2012-10-06 21:47
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to arun @ 2012-04-19 17:06 from t1$8 - click to readSame here. Joystick is the first thing that fails on these phones, and this is the only reason why I have stopped using my J300 - joystick has completely stopped working. Other that that, this was by far the best phone I've EVER used!

• 2012-09-08 20:21
  • q{Yc

> In reply to arun @ 2012-04-19 17:06 from t1$8 - click to readWe share the same fate :) It's better than all those touchscreen phones

• 2012-08-08 19:26
  • g8$J

sony ericsson is the best. though i have bought other phones i am still using this phone daily best look structure but the joystick has developed a problem .

• 2012-04-19 17:06
  • t1$8

i am using it since 2006 and i am loving it... used its every feature... replaced battery once and had no other problem... learned how to clean joystick... it works fine...

• 2011-11-28 20:11
  • 7j%Z

once I had seen this phone to one of my friends & i was realy impressed by this phone.. the Look / design is Awesome..! Small cute lovely tiny size, so easy to handle by one hand & easy to put in pant's pocket... Though its screen have 65k colors only, but Display is very clear and beats 256k colors.. Ringtones, Mp3's sound through loudspeaker is very loud & clear, no distorted / cracking sound on full level even... But the major problem is that the battery for this model not available in the market...

• 2011-08-21 06:39
  • U@{I

i am using this mobile since 2006, i am very happy and enjoying all the features in the mobile. but i am unable to store more than 700 contacts. how can i add more contacts

• 2011-06-07 09:07
  • utvY

this is a great phone, really funky
never had any battery problems but my joystick doesn't function anymore...this is just because i've had it for a really long time

everyone who sees my phone says it's real cool (mine was pink, but i painted it multiple colors, still a little pink though)

• 2011-02-06 21:08
  • Mfx9

i bought my J300 in 2005...in september.it was then a pre-release and :).I added a 3cm bright leather strap ;) It works still with original and first battery!! Great phone,really.

• 2011-02-04 01:55
  • pI$0

So great!!! all your comments are true, i got mine in 2006 and just this year (2010) i got problem with the battery, like jasmina said, find the original battery is the only one problem. this phone is very easy to use, so perfect and it could be totally perfect if camera was included, but even without camera, it is nice. i m looking to take same again, grey color.

• 2010-11-17 21:10
  • fqEC

great phone, i still have it and works like first day
i have it allmost 6 years but lately the bathery make me problem but I can not find the original to replace it. Now I am looking for an other Soni Ericsson any sugestions???

• 2010-09-09 14:14
  • 0UTB

Ohh, man! This was a GREAT phone! It wasn't the first cell I ever used, but really the first that belonged to me (I was a little kid then, actually!). I had it for a LONG time, in midnight grey, but I attached the pink back to it. This was during the golden age of cell phones. I was on SunCom. Haha. I have all the apps memorized by heart-Street Fighter, Darts, and Ringtone Maker! I loved them. The themes were happee, rings, stitches, and I think one called Pulse or something that had a sort of signal wave background. It was a tiny but durable thing, surviving multiple drops from 3 stories onto pavement and into the pool. It didn't have a camera, and that was its only fault. I found it to be more entertaining than an iPhone! xP

• 2010-08-04 17:36
  • jsWv
Total of 386 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J300.