Sony Ericsson J300 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.5
6.6

I am living in HK. I got this phone last night from the Sony Ericsson Store here. It costs HKD998 (~USD128) only. I also bought their handsfree device (with FM radio), it costs HKD280 (USD36). I think this phone is great! The built-in handsfree function performs really well. I am still awaiting the W800i, the salesperson told me that it will be released with 2-3months (in HK).

• 2005-06-11 11:35
  • R5d2

Looks little bit crapy, and it has STN display according to developer.sonyericsson.com, the same 1 as k300 has

• 2005-06-07 19:19
  • Mp@B

almost 2005 Q3?.. any update on the release date?

• 2005-06-02 00:12
  • QxWI

this phone has mp3s and mp3s as ringtones ! COOL ! Go to sonyericsson home page, install a program, and try this phone virtually on your PC ! Great phone =)

• 2005-05-29 17:21
  • mNJ0

Here you have all specifications ;-)

• 2005-05-29 17:09
  • mNJ0

Nice Cell! But Please Somebody just tell me what does this Media Player means?
12MB should support mp3.

• 2005-05-28 09:20
  • PB0N

Kewl features, it could be my next phone :) after this oldies stuffs ..keke :D :D :D

• 2005-05-21 07:30
  • PEIR

has this phone mp3s or mp3 sounds ?
All in all if price will be good it will be a good phone. Good screen, battery, java, handsfree, 12mb is a lot looking @ other phones in his class. So maybe ill buy it silver when it will cost no too much ~~

• 2005-05-20 23:51
  • mNJk

pink colour is too bad for mobile specially men's use

• 2005-05-20 23:02
  • P%vP

looks cool. but i agree that the pink colour is soooooo y... :))
about the feature: hell, man... never ask for a bunch of features on a few buck handset (hey, but i don't know the price yet...^_^ but i hope it won't go over $ 100).
on the other hand, i appreciate sony ericsson. they make a cheap handset by omitting 'unnecessary' feature. i mean, u don't really need extra connectivity if u get another way of exchanging data, ringtone, picture, etc...
i'll definitely buy it if the price is reasonable. the price for 'that much' of a feature...
GO... GO... SONY ERICSSON...!!! :)>-

• 2005-05-19 02:12
  • PAxm

can i get Sony Ericsson J300i in Indonesia? can Sony Ericsson J300i attach by MCA 20?

• 2005-05-11 11:19
  • PFja

Well, no Cam but enhanced TFT display.. and MMS capabilities, its surely gonna give a tough competition to cheap Chinese brans like BIRD or HAIER etc.. and even their own T290i series.. only PINK is a girlish color..all others r nice, specially the back end of the fone seems really different and stylo!

• 2005-05-10 17:33
  • PB0w

hello
dis foone is soo guud moon
me wanto buy one sooo girli mon
me lika girli stuff

• 2005-05-05 09:32
  • 4T@6

hi plz any body tell me how price it j300i

• 2005-05-04 16:01
  • PB0N

I think this will be a cheap phone it a 3rd grade version of se k300i no infrared no blue tooth no camera LOL but still nice phone it would be cheap

• 2005-04-23 11:36
  • jcqA

Different covers such as pink, black and white for a start, then you'll be able to buy other covers from the store! Phone will be sold in Europe, America, China and supports MP3 sounds; user can create own melodies and watch small videos. Memory is only 12MB, no camera, no bluetooth...

• 2005-04-22 11:46
  • i8Nk

does the pink mobile coming to norway???..I just wonder..*leath*hope I get an answer very soon!!

• 2005-04-20 18:35
  • mD41

but what the price in US dollar???
i wait for so long ....
when will appears????
hichic

• 2005-04-18 13:04
  • PUYK

PS. It's also the best gift for your girlfriend, this way you make sure she doesn't mess around with other bluetooth "gifted" hunks around :))
(just kiddin')

• 2005-04-16 21:19
  • BS16

No camera? Great!!
Finally a device that has no lousy camera but one good stinkin' USB port. I was looking for that: low cost, acceptable performance.
Come to think about it, since you have a USB port you can afford up/down-loading stuff from/to it to other USB devices, why bother infrared or bluetooth for extra bucks?
Simple phone for people with a computer.
Design is cool as well, I've been long waiting for this piece to come out :D
Great job SE, I think I'll add this one to my collection as soon as I can :P

• 2005-04-16 21:11
  • BS16
Total of 384 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J300.