Sony Ericsson J300 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.5
6.6

i am using this phone from last 4 years. i think it is the best phone .it is very cute i like it verymutch.it is always in my hand.

• 2010-05-18 14:05
  • ut2a

Hi.. Frnds.. I hav a prob. wid my j300i... I can do browsing in Opera Mini 4.2 but can't do browsing in Phone's Browser nd because of that i can't download anything...
Plz gave me any solution...emmideatly plzzzzzz....

UR FRND...

• 2010-05-02 07:10
  • uCrV

j300i is smartest j series. king of j series. i can send email and browsing with opera mini.

please dont compare this phone with X1,X2,X3....hehe

• 2009-11-05 14:51
  • PBRA

Great phone, simply great SE or any company have ever made, I have this phone for the last 4 yrs, this phone enduered a lots of accidents with me, several times it dropped in water sank for long time but never switched off, non-stop working, best battery time, worth mentioning recharges with in half an hour. such a simple and featured phone is not available from other company in such category.

• 2009-11-01 19:16
  • uWCm

the battery of this phone is very bad although the phone is great.battery cost about 1400 Rupees.its better to buy nokia 1200 after the battery down.

• 2009-08-16 09:42
  • utNS

> In reply to "p's my initial @ 2008-09-02 06:17 from v0Xp - click to readsky and lie has no limit

• 2009-08-16 09:38
  • utNS

This phone is simply the best and a rugged fone sonyericsson ever made and i've been using it for more than 3years. what a phone indeed

• 2009-07-15 17:41
  • fuW9

In my opinion, this is one of the best phones SE has EVER made! I jave had it for about two years (not every cellphone can last that long!), and it never gave me a single problem with anything! The reception is great anywhere I go with it, the battery lasts for 3 or even 4 days on one full charge, the phone is small, easy to carry and use. The only flaw is a hard-to-read display, and a samll keypad (hard to use for people with with large fingers). I wouldn't trade this phone for any other one! I wish SE would be making more of these small, simple and durable phones, and less of those expensive, fragile and bulky "3G stupid-smartphones"!

• 2009-07-04 17:15

• vcxbcxbxbcxcxbncxxcb
  • Rating0

• 2009-03-19 12:51
  • nw2x

am using this fone for more than two years
its great in simple and best as economically.

• 2009-03-05 11:52
  • U3x6

ja mnogo volim moj tel. 2 puta ga pregazio traktor, i nista.

• 2009-02-23 20:47
  • 0k@d

> In reply to micky @ 2008-11-23 12:15 from 3cYU - click to readmicky....you`re right !

• 2009-01-24 20:50
  • 3c2Q

i loved this phone, the only was that this phone was damaged is that the pin for the battery for bent so i throw it after a while but it is the best

• 2008-12-02 18:54
  • 40DJ

i've got one of this for 3 years...sow cool design but the joystick become to dont work...just the joystick suck

• 2008-11-23 12:15
  • 3cYU

this phone sucks! i used it for a couple of months and now when i accidentally dropped it like 1ft above the ground it didn't turn on again even though i didn't force to drop it... rubbish phone!

• 2008-10-30 12:41
  • v0Xp

> In reply to Pankaj Sonkusre @ 2008-08-13 08:05 from iwsN - click to read i am using this cell phone from last 3years
friends dont go for any other make go for
only Sony ericsson thnx.

• 2008-10-01 14:17
  • PNLI

i'm using this phone for many months, the first time i brought this phone my friends surrounds me with enough amount of money and they were arguing to buy this phone first, i can't believe it.. they love it cuz of the style and very unique! cuz i'm the ONLY one who owns this one on the entire shcool!! when i'm angry i always threw it on the floor with strong impact but it's still working until now!! there's no problem i encountered!! very tough to be broken
too bad my teacher confiscate it yesterday.. ;c

• 2008-09-02 06:17
  • v0Xp

i have been using this cute phone from last 2+ years, Very nice phone,very reliable and very rough and tough. i am from india and when i brought this phone it was the best in this segment..very good sound but i am not getting proper accessories and service for my cute mobile

• 2008-08-13 08:05
  • iwsN

I had that phone for just under 2 years. Very reliable. I loved it but recently I unfortunately lost it. I'm so sad :( I had tons of games and Mp3s. Oh well.

• 2008-08-13 02:12
  • Rn@k
Total of 386 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J300.