Sony Ericsson J300 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.5
6.6

I've had the J300i for 2 years and have had no problems whatsoever with it. It has taken so much beating that even a tank would not last but it's still working as well as it did the day i bought it. I guess in today's market this little champ has no chance but still if you are considering it for only sending messages and making calls, it's the phone for you!

• 2008-07-29 14:20
  • mCXm

i fine the phone is a good phone it should have inferred. i had the phone for 2 years and it was real good. i did crap with that phone. i put tint on it,i played foot ball with it, and many more madness with it i from Trinidad

• 2008-07-27 18:12
  • LxKS

i find it is/was a very good phone. although it fell, got wet and cracked, i still loved it. it should have had infared though. i had it for three years and it was just great. doh talk fuh de mp3, excuse my language, i'm from trinidad, as soon as i got the data cable, i was coasin it like a motorola razr. it also should have a little bit more memory.

• 2008-07-18 23:35
  • LxJM

dis phone shoulda had infared....

• 2008-07-17 02:45
  • Rn@0

i know that u have no much features
i know that u are a low-end phone
i know that u aren't the greatest
but i love my j300i
you've accompanied me for 3 years
and i got no problems since i have this phone

• 2008-07-11 10:00
  • wr02

i can say no other cell phone (low priced as j300) can beat this.. awesome cute cell phone.amazing mp3 output.. J300 Rocks!!!!!!!!!but i lost it..

• 2008-05-28 20:07
  • 2SPI

Have used this phone for 3 years all I can is this phone are very durable and also problem free as well

• 2008-05-18 20:49
  • UDNC

Overall, very nice phone. Good reception anywhere I go and superior battery life (lasts up to 5 days on one full charge). Has some drawbacks, such as: the screen is virtually unreadable on a bright day (can only read it in a dark), the keypad keys are so close to each other, that it becomes hard for people with large fingers to press them (u often accidentally press a wrong key or two keys ata a time). Lots of problems with connection to a PC. Data transfer between phone and PC is extremely slow even with USB connection (took almost 3 minutes to upload a 100 KB MP3 ringtone.)

• 2008-05-18 18:38
  • Ydg}

j300 is tracker phone.
small devil browser phone.
little quick phone, funky in style.
is it carloud in here?
hehehe....

• 2008-05-06 17:52
  • M@Ti

It's a cute cellphone, although I haven't experienced having that cellphone. But I am sure it's a good cellphone to those who not think about style just a phone to call and text.

• 2008-05-03 18:30
  • whAn

hi friend i use this mobile for fast broser. And good to say that it is small in size i like this phne very much.

• 2008-04-03 17:30
  • PWYY

To Mr.PAIJO
Yes....., opera mini is good thing for myJ300.
J300 is KING of low end phone. Trus me ....

• 2008-04-02 12:52
  • M@Ti

Hi...guyz, use opera mini in J300 is nothing problem, fast (like my K550) and fine work. J300 is THE KING of low end phones.
Thank SE, J300 is ROOOOOCK.

• 2008-04-02 12:35
  • M@Ti

Using it now, bought it for just $20 XDD~. I love this phone so much.

• 2008-03-31 13:37
  • PEIT

I want to buy a used mobile:
SE J300 or T610
which has better battery life??

i just want this for making calls & sms.

which has more SMS memory?
Group SMS & group SMS delievery Reports?

• 2008-03-22 13:32
  • u1vW

j300 paroblam charging plz solv this problam

• 2008-01-23 12:51
  • PDTi

best phone ever! it has survived being two times under salt water (one time lasted more than 15 minutes) while I was sailing. keep it up SE!

• 2008-01-21 00:58
  • PuCY

Phone is wel built and not slow - since using motorolas i expect every entry level phone to be sluggish and slow, but j300 is as fast (menu,sms,general behaviuor) as my w550i.
I'll never look back on another brand SE all the way :)

About the phone: it is simple and easy to use, standard menu everything is where you expect it to be (if you have had se before).
Very good reception, clear sound. It has lound speaker btw.

Cheers.

• 2008-01-11 05:39
  • 2Tkq

PLZ ! some one hlep me with this cell i need it to work !

ok so i have had this cell for about 2 years now and i lots it for a lil( i think it was 9 weeks) but i found it like a day ago but it would not turn on :S

so i put it on the charger and it's been on there for a day and all it does is light up red :|

i really need this cell to work due to i'm the olny one in my family who has one and we really need it emergency

if you can hlep me plz e mail me at funky_delick_us@hotmail.com :)

• 2008-01-03 18:22
  • q}5S

+Excelent design
+Good performances
+Long battery life
-Bad quality grey paint with white plastic under

• 2007-12-19 10:40
  • mtkB
Total of 386 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson J300.