hi guys plz tell me can we feed tones in this set my data cable and this is really mp3 foormat phone r not plz tell me im confused...
hey this phone support mp3 playback, it's not only as a ringtone. But when i connect a stereo handsfree the phone is mono all over...
j300 in my opinion is very cheap for it's functionality.
you know what? i'm still confuse ofg having a phone. is the mp3 on the j300i is really a mp3 player? or it is just a mp3 ringtones. pls. reply me in my email ad. please ....
Romanian language is included in the language suport section?
Excelent phone,of course made by Sony Ericsson...excelent battery life (3 days with 1 hour talk per day,smsing and emailing every day,browsing the internet).... mp3 & 3gp player it has very good sound quality,excelent recording quality...
Just buy it :)
P.S. i own 3 pieces
Please buy SonyEricsson j300!!! It's a very good phone, no problems at all, in my family 5 persons use this phone, 5-6 days stand by, and 12mb memory, very good for this cathegory! And it's cheap to and for another 15 $ you can geta usb cable and it works great. It's fun!!! chek out www.myj300.net cool stuff! ;-)
This is great phone with mp3 & 3gp player it has good sound quality and great perfomance it is best phone Light weight & Small i love it Kooooool cell....Buy and Enjoy....
Wow. What a great phone. I have impressed with the rocking sound and the picture clarity. I has proved that SMALL IS GREAT. Can anybody tell the approx price of the data cable. WORTH FOR MONEY.
well. i had this phone for a couple of months now, and i really enjoyed its features. it a great phone for a low budget student like me. its not that expensive, and full of features. i recommend everyone to have it. its great!!!!!!!!!!
Great phone but does anybody else's have a low battery life? I dont find mine last long at all
I think this phone is great its perfect size for me and I love its details but I just need some help on learning how to use it. It came with a headphone which Im assuming is so that I can use the phone handsfree but how do use it that what and also how do you save your ringstones to your SIM rather then just the phone. I'm sure there is more I will need help with as I play with it some more but for now if someone could email with a lil assistance that would be great. Thanks in Advance
hi iam from malaysia i use j300i its nice phones this time i still use this model
u can download the software mp3cutter and edit mp3 in it. Just search the software in google.
Its simply a gr8 ph. I hv been using it for nearly 5 months now. I ll tell u sumthing in brief.
1. Nice Sound Quality.
2. Can play .mp3, .mp4, .amr, .3gp files and set them as ringtones.
3. Eventhough 12 mb isnt quite enuf to load videos, it supports .3gp videos n dats gr8.
4. Nice recording clarity. I used to record songs n listen before i got the data cable.
5. Small n Stylish escpecially the sport 'spoiler' in the back. Lightweight too.
6. Easy to use interface and good menus.
1. The ph buk gets mixed up with no.s at times. When USER1 calls up sumtimes it displays USER2. Now thats wat i ecountered. Dunno if other users found it like dat.
2. The joystick can get damaged fast. So use it carefully.
3. Although it supports USB, users who wud like to make transfer through mobiles using IR or bluetooth wil be disappointed.
4. The battery life, although it lasts for a day or a little hrs more, it wont be nice for long journey travels.
The -ve aspects of this mob is quite negligible. This one is the right mob if u have a low budget and still want to buy a heavy ph, play mp3 and watch videos in high quality sound... Thats 4 out of 5 for this mob...
wanna know more about the j300 contact me.
This is a cute looking phone with multifunctionality. But if it does has any mode of connection like BLUETOOTH or IR. it will be the most attractive handset in the market. The CATCHY point in this mobile is the GRIP MODEL of the mobile (back panel).