Sony Ericsson Jalou - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

5.4
5.2
5.4

'AWESOME' is the only word that can describe this phone.The glass finish on top like the z series is as usual very good looking. I LOVEEEEE THIS PHONE..!!!!!!

• 2011-10-24 08:55
  • bCaC

This phone is excellent and ive had no problems with it at all brill girly handset bring them back my flip just broke due to my little boy getting his hand on it ,i would love another.xx

• 2011-09-05 19:49
  • nFAq

i have used it for almost a year without any problem, bt i ve this slit problem with the back screen, it goes off at any time nd does nt even come back for days. why?

• 2011-09-01 16:21
  • N7AQ

i want to sale my sony ericsson jalou f100i in very good condition.just two month use. my demand is 7500 rupees.my contect num 0332-8313061

• 2011-08-31 08:49
  • syjt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-15 05:40 from 2SNU - click to readwell dont expect too much from the repair!!! or SE either

• 2011-08-22 12:35
  • vF0e

I have owned this phone for 5 months now and, it was alright for the first three months, since then it has been back to repair four times in that 2 months. The report is the same everytime... your phone has had software upgraded. I dont want it upgraded I want it fixed. The problem is that the receivers of my calls cant hear a damned thing because of the crackles and static on their end of the phone, so far SE Australia has been less than helpful, saying they haven't received reports that we have faxed to them. Its a pretty phone but pretty useless at anything else. Memory card wont work,no flash... I could go on and on... but the problem is NO ONE CAN HEAR ME!!! WHAT'S THE POINT!!! iF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING THIS PHONE... DONT.

• 2011-08-22 12:21
  • vF0e

Did anyone download a dictonary to it? for example English Chinese and vise versa? :)

• 2011-07-27 17:34
  • bD65

very nice phone...just best for my use.

• 2011-06-29 10:44
  • iKyp

i love tis

• 2011-06-24 09:18
  • 7t8Q

Just bought this phone for my mom for her birthday...loved it!!!

• 2011-05-28 11:26
  • 2@XC

> In reply to AMG-S63 @ 2011-04-27 08:00 from Ycfm - click to readdoes it have threaded messaging?

• 2011-05-26 00:09
  • uH%N

Have the phone for over one year. Works great when you need only a "phone" without all the fancy Smart Phone features and the weight that came along with it. Fits into the smallest purse or a jogging pants pocket. Great reception, standby hours over 4 days with moderate usage, great for night out, don't want the weight, small and discreet. Gave it to my girlfriend and she wears it with a LV phone strap like jewellery.

• 2011-04-27 08:00
  • Ycfm

I have Jalou for over a year, i bought it when it came out, for me it's great, it's small, doesn't take too much space in your pocket, lightweight, good battery life, it can endure even up to 5-6 days, keys are easy to press, verry good sound on the head sets, camera is good for daylight pictures but not for night,it has a very slow procesor though, so that's irritating, the mirror coul be more clear or reflective, it doesn't lose network coverage or signal, you don't get interrupt in the midle the conversation, and that is realy excellent, chicks dig it, all in all good overall, and hay!... I am a guy, and i got one in purple!

• 2011-04-11 01:48
  • s3AV

is dis mob available now in india,,wer can i get dis..plz reply

• 2011-04-03 11:18
  • 2ZHu

> In reply to Underfined.. @ 2010-12-08 20:18 from nx7s - click to readi don't think it was such a bad phone but i agree with the bad responding

• 2011-03-04 13:37
  • Kxf}

a tiny and elegant phone

• 2011-03-04 13:31
  • Kxf}

very very user friendly mobile.i love it.

• 2011-03-03 05:46
  • Hxha

One of the weirdest phones I've ever seen

• 2011-02-19 22:04
  • pr93

very nice mobile at this price in term of sound,clearity,photo,battery life,eay keys and all and all.agian sony ericson have a sucessful phone,thank u so much SE

• 2011-02-18 17:54
  • 3IwJ

I just bought one today, it's a great little phone, very happy with it.

• 2011-02-17 10:16
  • vuNI
Total of 278 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Jalou.