Sony Ericsson K200 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.0
6.9
7.2

Bought it some 3days ago. Battery seems to be performing well. Though it doesnt have a video recorder,its a fon worth its value. Im a Sony Ericsson die hard over the last 6 years. Keep it up Sony!

• 2008-07-17 14:43
  • NHHH

i have my gprs activated by my service provider but still cant pls tell me where i have to start from

• 2008-07-15 18:26
  • mcuY

cant browse.pls help

• 2008-07-14 13:58
  • mcuY

Bought this yesterday and I'm not happy with it. The phone is slow, not nice to use, terrible lay-out, crappy sound (ringtones & when talking), sometimes it doesn't ring at all & it even deleted some of my messages! The only thing that works great is the camera, but that function is not that important for me. I really regret this purchase!

• 2008-04-29 12:23
  • mTmJ

worst phone ever i used!! in every category.

• 2008-04-29 09:47
  • PZAF

Why did they make this phone..?

seriously..unless this review is wrong which io think it is
but 2 MB internal memory?
VGA camera for a K-Series?!

Im disgusted by this phone

• 2008-04-27 21:28
  • myJV

this phone is suck!! i just bought this 4 days ago n cant do surf using it's own browser, i setup the connection gprs n mms correctly but it still wont works. No problem with the gsm provider. This phone is to lack. Disappointed!!

• 2008-04-26 14:52
  • wr2c

You can only raise the volume when talk with someone.
When talking, to raise the volume, hit the button with camera symbol.

• 2008-03-28 12:43
  • LjQR

Honestly, this phone is terrible. I was much more satisifed with the SE J230 model i bought before. The sound quality on the K200 is terrible- i can hardly hear the person I am calling- and there is no option to raise the volume. Camera isnt great.

Speaking positively, it looks quite nice in the metallic black colour i got. But thats about it. For the price paid, there are better phones out there with better features.

• 2008-03-25 00:52
  • MUcc

I thinks K200i a best valued cell phone. Thanks Sony....

• 2008-02-22 08:01
  • Px01

its a nice phone for low end and low price. i got it from my provider at 1$. nice:D:D

• 2008-02-15 21:22
  • 3chM

This phone has no video camera but just a photo camera. I'll buy it next week. It's a good cell phone, not expensive.

• 2008-02-07 17:49
  • nyhJ

can anyone tell does this phone has voice recorder

• 2008-02-03 10:59
  • up6c

I just bought this phone an hour ago. and it doesn't have video recording as mentioned in the specs herer. well that doesn't bother me anyway. this phone is a great easy to use basic phone. it's the perfect low end phone!

• 2007-12-01 12:29
  • ibaP

Hello for all. Sorry for mistakes. I recomended this phone, who's haven't phone. And for Bublle, and for alls- that is the best- your never seeit with eyes. God bless you.

• 2007-10-30 20:19
  • 0xKt

i bought this phone last sunday.
it was nice!
it has no video as the specs state.
or i just dont know where to find it?
if anyone knows, pls help me.
thanks! God bless

• 2007-08-28 18:49
  • PU2H

@ YASEER BAGWAN

It's designed as a low-end phone, thats why it has low memory, bad screen etc.

• 2007-08-09 22:24
  • MSRn

its a very very boaring model . its memory also too low shape also very poor. display is very deem. very very bad phone

• 2007-07-18 15:48
  • PWYw

best to buy this fone

• 2007-07-15 03:33
  • nHTY

I too wonder that this phone is avable in Bulgaria, but Alcatel T230 too is avable in Bulgaria. Why ?

• 2007-07-06 08:12
  • n}PD
Total of 60 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K200.