Sony Ericsson K508 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.0
6.9
6.8

K508; great phone, can anyone help me get a user`s manual ?

• 2013-02-20 19:10
  • mpQ0

> In reply to Ravi @ 2012-08-17 07:57 from utHU - click to readHi Ravi, where did you purchase this mobile. Is it still available in market.

• 2012-09-14 13:18
  • b4n%

I have been using K508i since it was launched. The voice clarity is awesome! Other phones in this range cannot match.

• 2012-08-17 07:57
  • utHU

i use it year ago it is very friendly phone....

• 2012-02-13 08:54
  • P@dH

Back on my phone its K508i (missed the "i"??)

• 2011-08-27 14:42
  • m7Iq

old is gold.

• 2011-01-18 11:36
  • 2Twj

and if you want to know if this mobile can acess to internet yes it can acess to internet

• 2010-02-06 19:55
  • mvkp

i hate this mobilephone it sucks the joystick are the worst in the whole world 1 of 10

• 2010-02-06 19:53
  • mvkp

i kinda like having difficulty on liking this phone the memory is too small and that includes the messaging.. and can this phones accessible on internet?? can someone answer???

• 2009-11-27 02:35
  • UD}N

can k508c send mms or can be internet activated? pls. someone help ...

• 2009-11-09 06:54
  • uS$@

its quite ok in terms of design,features,only the memory is small and the music volume is not much loud becauise i want it louder but for the price its very reasonable.

• 2009-11-09 06:42
  • uS$@

I've had this phone since 5 years ago and I liked it but why do it now mms can not be used, I've tried to move it to another mob and his road mms, how to handle it?

• 2009-11-09 04:48
  • wrr8

Ahh...my very first symbian phone...feels like it was just yesterday when i got hold of this phone...it's like a dream...huge display, MMd support, add on apps, wav and mp3 music, games(if u know where to get the apps) and videos...it surpasses lots of other mobile devices at that time...The experience i've had with this phone will stay in my mind forever! probably not long from now i might even get a 2nd hand k508 to re-live the experience! lolx...a 2nd k508 in my country

• 2009-09-06 19:46
  • u1ui

hai friends sony ericcson is a excalent mobail.becous i can use this mobail ,all songs,vedios ,mp3,reccording also every one in thise mobail .this is a smallcomputer.
ok!see this mobail by.

• 2009-01-07 08:32
  • Px%B

I have used this phone for 4 years too..
I think it's a great phone 'coz I've never get a serious problem with this phone

• 2009-01-06 06:15
  • wrip

very bad, not worthy

• 2008-09-14 09:07
  • 2Z6$

this phone was my third phone in my life and I used 4 years so I think this is a good machine.

• 2008-07-09 00:33
  • pejp

Same here. Have been using for more than 3 years. Dropped it abused it. Still runs on the original battery. A damn good phone.

• 2008-03-05 08:51
  • i4dx

same with ice+chameleon,,i've been using this phone for more then 3 yrs now.. (37 months).. Same with ice,i dropped this so many times but it is still working.. Then,, i send sms with my sweetie K508i for 11000 sms,,but there wasn't problem with the keypad.. But,,it's camera is not good now.. There are so many red "star" on the photo.. if only this phone has an more megapixel camera then i wouldn't think of buying K850i...

• 2008-02-13 10:09
  • in@n

i have this phone for almost three yrs now. it was great way back. i dropped this so many times but it is still working. if only this phone has an expandable memory then i wouldn't think of buying another one.. does anyone know how to download games? and what would be a good game?

• 2008-01-26 05:40
  • jHHu
Total of 176 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K508.