@jerney: Whoa, prices go down way too fast. :) I bought mine last October for P12,000. And yes, it does come with a one year warranty from SE. I try not to buy phones from Greenhills, though. You never know where the phones come from...if you know what I mean.
@joe: Yup, the sound quality sure is good. If only a flash was included in the package, this would've definitely become a winner from SE. :(
@florin: That's too bad. Anyway, make sure you go to the shop early so you can get your hands on the handset! :)
@the latest poster (hehe): Yup, I get ya. That's why I don't want to buy from Greenhills. Plus, the handset could be defective. Much better to buy from authorized dealers...although it may cost more.
you can buy that in philippines (greenhills)for lower price but no accessories and most of the phne there were smuggled that's why it's lower.
I go to the local store of ORANGE to buy this phone and they are OUT of stock! they sell all 100 pieces :-(. bad luck i think but I wil go next week(year :-)) to buy it.
hmm hard to say what is my impression, I am used to Nokia and this is a bit strange. However to all that are annoyed that in power-saver mode doesnt show missed events and the clock....finally I got it.
If you press the side button (used for adjusting the volume), you will see shortly, the icons of missed events and the clock...huraaaiii...I may like it now better :-))
at the first time i saw this phone...i feel this phone is meet my requirement of hp usage..i have plan to have this one for 2008
I am also a Filipino. I did buy my SE K530i for only P8,000($200) and it has a 1 yr. warranty in SE. you can get it much cheaper in Greenhills.
haha...i love this phone...but can i know if others of SE phone with blue tooth and IR and have same specification with this phone...thank you !!!
You're welcome, florin. Hope you'd enjoy using the k530i as much as I do. :)
I don't know much about Romanian currency, but if bought in the states, this should cost from $150-300, depending where you plan to buy. Buying from authorized dealers may cost more, but then you are paying for warranty, so I guess that's good enough.
Here in the Philippines, I bought mine for Php12,500+ (roughly $284 something)
The price of this phone in ROMANIA is 191 EURO. Its a god price? i think that is to much. Please answer me soon. Thanks
@florin: you can only use zoom in the VGA setting. You cannot use zoom in 1MP and 2 MP mode.
@jerney: the N70 is a good phone (although it is an old model), but considering in the long run, I think the k530i is so much better. I have a friend who owns an N70. One drop and oops! The camera lens cracked. SE phones are far more sturdy than any phone from the NSeries. As for my k530i? I must've dropped mine a million times...and it's still in once piece!
@D3k(): yep, the k530i is a stylish phone. It's packed with features as well. :)
@nuel: Oi, kababayan! Taga Pinas din ako! :) Well, I must agree with you on that. I bet with the addition of a proper flash, the k530i would be a sure winner. Sayang eh, no?
to SE K530 users: wats the zoom in 2 MP & 1 MP mode? please answer me soon. thanks
I bought this phone a day a go. the phone is very stylish and very comfortable to use.
What do you think guys did a make the right decision in picking SE K530 rather than Nokia N70?
You know this phone is really good.I didn`t have,but I would like to have that phone.Its cheap and with many modifications.In Bulgaria where I live there is maybe 150Euro`s but not really so much.You know this phone may be the "Leader" one.I like the phone cause its have the look of a Teenager.
I'm from the philippines, I like the design of this phone, and some features, but maybe u do some improvment, like adding flash, Hsdpa, larger screen, and TV-OUT bcoz it is now important to have slide show on the bigger screen like TV. thank you.
I've had my k530i for only a month, but I love it to bits! It's not as expensive as other phones, but it works really well! I have mine in Warm Silver.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE K530i:
- It's a very stylish phone.
- It's slim, so I can tuck it inside my pocket...and it won't bulge.
- It's very durable. I must've dropped my phone a million times already (seriously!)...and it's still working on tiptop condition. :) Perfect for people who keeps on dropping their phones. Like me!
- The battery life. I can use it for two days straight without charging (using the camera and all).
- Memory is expandable up to 2GB.
- You can choose the size of pictures you take (VGA, 1MP, 2MP)
- It's a 3G phone...and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. :)
- It looks nice enough to be used by women and professional to be held by men.
- It has an FM radio.
- You can edit photos, videos, and music.
- You can record sounds and videos for longer duration (compared to other phones).
- The picture quality is okay (even if on VGA setting) if lighting condition is good. Even more so if you turn the settings on 2MP. :)
WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE K530i:
- Without a proper flash, photos can look grainy in low lights even with the night mode on.
- The battery cover squeaks when texting.
- SIM card is kind of hard to place and remove.
- The screen is not scratch-proof.
- Buttons are placed too close to each other.
- Cannot use the secondary camera for taking pictures (only for video calling).
- Screen turns completely blank when idle (you have to press the volume keys to view the time)
- You first have to install the SE PC Suite to be able to connect your phone to the computer (unlike my previous phone, Motorola v3i).
- You cannot create folders to sort messages.
- It can take so long for it to charge completely.
what is this cell comparing to the K550i?
It has got just 18mb memory???,SE K510i has got 28mb!
I like the look,but i dont like the keyboard of the k550.