Sony Ericsson K630 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

it is good and helpfull

• 2014-09-14 15:31
  • uA0R

> In reply to Live lanka @ 2011-12-28 10:01 from teXY - click to readOperation failed application&game sony ericsson k770i

• 2014-08-15 18:58
  • NXNw

my sonyericsson it can't access internet it no accessory, so how can i install it or fine it?

• 2014-03-15 03:44
  • PWar

hello...
i have problem with my handphone,,,
mine could not install whatapps,,how about solution..??

• 2013-07-23 07:10
  • uCYB

check ur display

• 2013-03-17 22:51
  • PWDw

hello to all friend out there, i am new user of the k630, but i have a problem tu update the software, can somebody teach me?
also i have problem with the camera, when start the kamera, the picture more yellow and green, its cant shot picture but can shot video.
what type of problem is this condition?

please help me

• 2012-10-20 12:08
  • K1AZ

> In reply to kpop super junior! @ 2010-01-10 12:27 from vjwT - click to readI completely disagree. You just chanced on a bad model. I had a Nokie 6700 Classic and it didn't last 1 month before it had problems. (I am sure Nokia fans will defend it the same way I am) I had this phone ever since it got released, and I NEVER had it repaired and until now, it is still working as if it is brand new. Good picture quality for a 2mp camera, with video call functionality (Not video share *sigh.... C901) And awesome sound (Must be the large speaker at the back.

Careful use will always extend any phones life (In my case, the 6700 Classic turned out to be defective in the first place, got a replacement, with more problems)

Also you will need to look into how they service the phones. If you got to a good place (LG, Thank you for the immediate fix for my KU380) and avoid bad ones (Nokia #1 turned out bad, went to Nokia #2, and they fixed the phone with no problems.)

In the end, it's all still on you as the user. If your phones cannot support continued or sustained charging (SE and Samsung batteries can be charged anytime, and will not overcharge, unlike some other makers who are known to have batteries bloating if overcharged even by a bit.

The makers cannot be faulted if their manufacturing plants turned out 1 or 2 models bad. As long as you treat your phones with care, They will all last.

• 2012-06-18 05:15
  • K7fF

> In reply to Live lanka @ 2011-12-28 10:01 from teXY - click to readSimply 're-flash' your phone, using SE Update Service or any other flashing tools (e.g A2 uploader)

• 2012-01-25 16:25
  • P5PT

Mine is drowned in a spinning washing machine and it's still working, i just dried it for a week.until i just upgraded my phone to a corby2

• 2012-01-05 10:20
  • vaNH

my sony ericssion java application nt working.operation failed..application cant be opened..plz say wt should i do?

• 2011-12-28 10:01
  • teXY

> In reply to 13 @ 2009-06-19 23:25 from TuJQ - click to readYes. V640 is specially marketed for Vodafone

• 2011-12-04 21:16
  • tUNH

i cant access internet throgh the in-built browser but can in other browsers such as opera mini,
how to corect this eror??

• 2011-11-29 09:30
  • PWDw

> In reply to lanie @ 2011-06-25 10:05 from t7X2 - click to readTry to contact nearby authorized Sony Ericsson store/service center.

• 2011-10-03 19:08
  • P5PT

where do i find housing of this cellphone and how much bcoz my housing of my cellphone is so ugly bcoz i used it already for fast 3years, hopefully u answer my question asap

• 2011-06-25 10:05
  • t7X2

> In reply to mansoor @ 2009-06-02 07:21 from u1t{ - click to readits about 120$ in sri lanka

• 2011-03-31 07:54
  • 9KuU

i want know code format for this handset..plezz help me

• 2010-04-08 09:01
  • wMHH

> In reply to kpop super junior! @ 2010-01-10 12:27 from vjwT - click to read1)Maybe you didn,t set your message center number correctly..(each operator service has different number)
2)Sometimes people forget to check ballance before they use their phone..Sorry..didn't you?

• 2010-02-16 13:17
  • sED0

ok, this is a warning to all of you.. do not, ever ever ever buy this freaking screwed up phone. i had the phone for about 6months, and it suddennly crashed, not allowing me to send ANY text messages. and, its not only my phone, but my aunt's phone too.
so, i sent it to repair and upgrade.
when it came back, it was fine, but a week later the phone started to show 'inactive sim' and shuts down by it's freaking self. shit.
its not my sim card's problem, trust me i changed the sim a couple of times.. this phone is seriuosly screwed.

• 2010-01-10 12:27
  • vjwT

Try to update the software.Mine is just fine after the update

• 2009-12-20 02:44
  • fvDV
Total of 291 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K630.