Sony Ericsson K660 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.9

this phone is good.But recently I faced a problem regarding my internet setting. I can not access to the via my phone, because internet setting was not successfully installed. My connection is dialog

• 2013-12-10 16:34
  • s%{@

my sony ericsson k660i is always inactive sim even i reprogram it didnt work at all.
what is the problem behind in this phone?
can i have some opinion to resolve this problem?

• 2013-12-04 13:40
  • sxvs

Hi! This phone is awesome. There is no lagginess happen. I have 1 GB Memory Stick and I can play movies here. The video formats like .avi and .wmv video files can read. The camera is so clear. :))

• 2013-06-21 10:17
  • wY5D

how to you self diffenced by this phone! Plese write detail

• 2013-03-20 20:40
  • uvhM

have been using this phon 4 2yrs nw but my phon has started to freeze and the camera is showin some rays that r not often..i dont know hw to deal with dis problem

• 2013-01-08 18:37
  • fuDq

I had this phone for a while now and it is the best long lasting phone that I have ever used.

p.s I used as a self defense when some guy kidnaped me

• 2012-12-26 03:58
  • 7X9%

Have had this phone for 4 years and still excellent. M2 8 GB fitted and no probs. Is the best phone for reception especially if live on the borderline of coverage.

• 2012-12-15 11:22
  • 3Jn}

i like.......... very much...all facilities is super & very fast my internet...but battery life is not good

• 2012-10-23 04:56
  • rKmS

how do we update the software of this phone

• 2012-09-11 23:41
  • N7AQ

I'm using this phone from last 4 years, i had few issues like it get hung when call come, i have updated the software and its working fine now, the body panel is damaged looking for new one and not able to find in market all are dups looking for original one. i want to keep this phone As much as possible.

• 2012-09-04 12:45
  • bChM

I have using Sony Ericsson K660 more than 2 years,i like the specification of this hp.But then its having problem with the battery life even i have replace it with new one.Now it screen goes black bcoz fell in the water.But i like the hp to much.Need to send it to service center.

• 2012-07-04 14:26
  • u7mY

thats a nice fon. 2yrs no problem, net fast, able to dtect & digest virus. nid 2 updat version only.

• 2012-06-29 15:38
  • NaKN
  • sadok zahar tunisie
  • Rating0

verrry gooood fone

• 2012-06-17 22:11
  • NjXs

yesss! upgrade firmware and you rock!

• 2012-04-18 23:53
  • KICb

hi, can anybody tell how to install flash theme in this phone by bluetooth dongle not a data cable??

• 2012-03-26 20:55
  • KIgR

dear all who have got problems with this phone...THE only remedy is update the firmware...they are all gone...and your phone are ready now for everything...the latest version should be RIFA035 080527 ...
thks ...hope will help....

• 2011-11-03 03:57
  • PF52

nice mobile.. but hangs while multi tasking works are done... otherwise correct choice..

• 2011-10-13 09:57
  • RKit

I have had this mobile for approx 2yr and I love the phone, no probs with battery etc until few months ago started to freeze and turn itself off.

Whilst looking for a new phone noticed alot of reviews say this about new phones as well! Mobiles not built to last anymore. x

• 2011-09-23 23:16
  • mXU$

vry smrt fone.used 1yr without any fault!awsome!

• 2011-08-22 20:56
  • PWDu

its nice and very comfortable to use but my problem is, How can i access to internet for social networking or surfing it?

• 2011-08-08 02:46
  • thf1
Total of 1046 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K660.