Sony Ericsson K700 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.8
7.9
7.6

I would have to fully agree with you junior!

• 2004-03-18 09:59

I think Sony Ericsson has propelled itself once again to the top of the mobile ratings. The K700 and the other new offerings attest to that.
This phone is truly what mobile is about. It is feature-rich with a nice look and it is (as I have read), going to fetch a decent price. I am in love with this phone and it solidifies for me in my mind who the top phone maker is.
With FM Radio, 32 MB, 65K Colours, large screen, Bluetooth (the future), 3D gaming, MP3 and Video capability and Triband, WHAT MORE could anyone ask for?
I think persons ask for too much at times of a phone and they expect a mid-range phone of this kind to have as much as higher end smart phones. For a phone of this kind, I think it is a clear winner. Regardless of not having an expansion slot or a 1 MP camera. We cannot ask for too much from a mid-range phone.
People cannot expect the phone to be a TOP notch phone, digital camera and MP3 player all in one. We need to understand that it IS a PHONE first and the others SECOND, so the specifications on those can't be expected to be too great. Probably what some people need to do is find their asses in a lab and create the ULTIMATE phone being a winner in ALL three areas. I can only imagine that.
Well, with that said, I AM VERY HAPPY about the K700, it is exquisite and hi-tech. Just what I want. I was going to settle for a NOkia 3200, but NO MORE. The K700 WILL BE my next phone!!

P.S> For those complaining about the phone's looks, you tell me seriously, what the hell is the problem with the looks of this phone? Gimme a break!

• 2004-03-17 22:33

Sony Ericsson does it again by inventing K700.They can really beat any other mobile brand in the market when it comes to innovation,functionality,design and beauty..K700 is technologically better than any other leading brand.Better order now and dont argue.Its simply the best., nothing else....

• 2004-03-17 21:11

I think it will be a very good fone and will beat any other brand in the market

• 2004-03-17 20:48

very nice design and features!!! but what is th price in malaysia??? i like it very much....

• 2004-03-17 08:35

Nice features but damn ugly. Keys on the pad are too close together, and too big..

• 2004-03-16 22:52

u pig head..
32mb not enough??
crazy...greedy...

• 2004-03-16 18:29

It will cost about 300 euro's when it's released!! And the MP3 player is only in it for fun, its a phone not a music player, it's made to be reachable or make PHONEcalls. This phone is in my opinion far better than n6230, the night-mode of the n6230 camera is poor and k700 will have a flah on it. You can store enough pictures on your phone mem and you can use the bleutooth to put it on ur pc!! (I know nokia also has that feature but the se is just nicer)

• 2004-03-16 10:19

No MMC or SD Card ?? Poor ....

• 2004-03-16 07:08

the one has 1.3MP camera is s700, not k700..

• 2004-03-16 00:26

its nice and cool!is it available in phil? how much? nokia fans go to grave! :)

• 2004-03-15 11:12

hi there , i want thank you about thise good site, and i was wondrind about the k700 sony ericsson mobile when it be available, thx best regards ali.

• 2004-03-14 18:50

i love this phone, full of features for such a small phone.

• 2004-03-14 17:27

Ahh...no MMC as I had thought, what is the point of MP3 with no external memory...6230 wins just because of this. 32mb= 5-6 songs, 6230 will take any size mmc

• 2004-03-13 18:28

Excellent features, this is more like what should be available, MMC, Radio/MP3, not sure about the shape but it should be a top handset.

• 2004-03-13 18:20

well done, phone is great. but i think the design is not, specially the part of the keys. i think it has the white colour of the t630. and the both are not well looking

• 2004-03-13 14:48

K700 does not have 1 mega pixel camera, its a VGA camera, 300k pixel !!!

• 2004-03-13 12:01

1 Mpix Camera and MP3 and Organizer and ringtones and ...and all on only 32 MB ?? WOW. 5 Songs and 10 Pictures for so much money ? SE-fans, you are blind on both eyes when i see the votes for this phone :-))))

• 2004-03-13 11:27

it is great gsm you are the best i have t68i it is really best

• 2004-03-13 06:38

how much will it cost in Britain?

• 2004-03-12 18:22
Total of 4726 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K700.