Sony Ericsson K750 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

8.0
8.0
7.9

One of the best phones I have used; actively used it from Jan 2006 till Mar 2011.

• 2014-08-23 11:26
  • JFx@

i received this phone sony ericsson k750i at 2012 that was taken by my father at 2006 and IT STILL EXIST IN MY HANDS NOW . From all the phones i ever touched this is the best of all , this phone has so special features like bluetooth controlling, superb camara, and the best music player and equaliser. And when the batery is very low a red LED light blinks until it is being charged or turned off. and now i wrote this from my phone k750i at 2014:)

• 2014-08-16 13:40
  • XNpA

best phone in sony ericsson k750i model. my foverite phone

• 2014-08-08 14:26
  • t}Wr

Best phone I ever had! Got it from my dad who got a new one in 2009. It was very tough and durable, it could shot amazing pictures and was good for texting. It was retired in 2012 but it's still my favourite.

• 2014-08-05 09:09
  • MuDp

Bought mine from family member in 2006 and still going strong! I love it. Please don't die, little phone.

• 2014-08-02 12:21
  • MAL8

> In reply to gani @ 2013-11-07 10:16 from uwqn - click to readyes, n still good working

• 2014-07-18 14:34
  • 6%gy

> In reply to BluexEyes @ 2013-12-08 22:26 from LaTC - click to readwow.Amazing

• 2014-07-18 14:32
  • 6%gy

This phone is just amazing... i used micromax but when it comes to battery life, k750i really the best. i bought in 2006 and still using without any major issues(i changed display once RS.850).

• 2014-07-16 18:12
  • uvys
  • Rangana from Sri Lan
  • Rating0

This is the best phone i have used ever. i brought that in 2007 and i am still using without any problem or technical issue. what a nice and excellent phone, outstanding. i think i can use this more long time, nothing is better than K750. i love my old phone very much.

• 2014-06-24 06:17
  • IaA$

Love my 750i. I have had 3 phones since but have always gone back to my favourite. My friends laugh, but I have an iPad for Internet access and a good camera, why would I want to duplicate the functionality, I get great battery life, a good size to carry, no chance of it been stolen and I still prefer physical buttons on a phone to touch screens.

I keep seeing the latest cool phones but end up thinking what benefit would I gain and so I think I will keep the SEK750i till it finally dies on me,

• 2014-04-10 19:54
  • PTcJ

guys please say i want buy this phone

• 2014-04-05 17:56
  • 9DHx

Using it daily now the 7th year since late 2006, and still serves without complain :), with original battery lasting for a week, can that do your new smartphone? :) And with its build quality, it is not a phone, it's an undestructable tank! :) When apocalyptic nuclear war finishes, this will be among one of few devices, that will continue beeping and ringing in a cold, whisper quiet world ;)

• 2014-02-28 19:33
  • iJ3t

Is the best on the best, no more trash with smarphones, this is the best phone, no dude

• 2014-02-09 11:02
  • LwKe

Even tough I have a smartphone, I still use this phone as my bed alarm because I just love it and don't want to get rid of it! After 6 years the battery still last longer than a week...best phone ever!

• 2014-01-24 12:40
  • CbWK

Just stepped off the technology train to nowhere back to this phone 6 years later, still works like a charm. Feels good in the hand, good battery life, 2 gigs of storage, bluetooth. Sweet.

• 2014-01-06 08:04
  • s}D8

Legendary phone in his time...

• 2014-01-01 18:05
  • JK%g

On Sat 7th December 2013 I was Christmas shopping with the family. We were on the second floor of a big department store in London & needed to phone my brother in law who was in a different shop. I was with three people, two had the latest iPhone. One had a Sony smartphone. No one could get a signal on their phone to make the call. I got my seven year old, Sony Ericsson K750i 2G phone out, and made the call. They were so shocked that their idolised, do it all phones actually couldn't even make a simple call. How I laughed, after months of listening to 'why do you still use that old phone.' They had their answer.

• 2013-12-08 22:26
  • LaTC

one of the greatest mobile i had ever experienced

• 2013-12-06 10:32
  • 6PjW

in my mobile playnow is not working

• 2013-11-19 07:23
  • rJ5k

Τhe best phone i have ever had. great specs for its age....

• 2013-11-12 13:48
  • p$2q
Total of 11065 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K750.