Sony Ericsson K750 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

Love my 750i. I have had 3 phones since but have always gone back to my favourite. My friends laugh, but I have an iPad for Internet access and a good camera, why would I want to duplicate the functionality, I get great battery life, a good size to carry, no chance of it been stolen and I still prefer physical buttons on a phone to touch screens.

I keep seeing the latest cool phones but end up thinking what benefit would I gain and so I think I will keep the SEK750i till it finally dies on me,

• 2014-04-10 19:54
  • PTcJ

guys please say i want buy this phone

• 2014-04-05 17:56
  • 9DHx

Using it daily now the 7th year since late 2006, and still serves without complain :), with original battery lasting for a week, can that do your new smartphone? :) And with its build quality, it is not a phone, it's an undestructable tank! :) When apocalyptic nuclear war finishes, this will be among one of few devices, that will continue beeping and ringing in a cold, whisper quiet world ;)

• 2014-02-28 19:33
  • iJ3t

Is the best on the best, no more trash with smarphones, this is the best phone, no dude

• 2014-02-09 11:02
  • LwKe

Even tough I have a smartphone, I still use this phone as my bed alarm because I just love it and don't want to get rid of it! After 6 years the battery still last longer than a week...best phone ever!

• 2014-01-24 12:40
  • CbWK

Just stepped off the technology train to nowhere back to this phone 6 years later, still works like a charm. Feels good in the hand, good battery life, 2 gigs of storage, bluetooth. Sweet.

• 2014-01-06 08:04
  • s}D8

Legendary phone in his time...

• 2014-01-01 18:05
  • JK%g

On Sat 7th December 2013 I was Christmas shopping with the family. We were on the second floor of a big department store in London & needed to phone my brother in law who was in a different shop. I was with three people, two had the latest iPhone. One had a Sony smartphone. No one could get a signal on their phone to make the call. I got my seven year old, Sony Ericsson K750i 2G phone out, and made the call. They were so shocked that their idolised, do it all phones actually couldn't even make a simple call. How I laughed, after months of listening to 'why do you still use that old phone.' They had their answer.

• 2013-12-08 22:26
  • LaTC

one of the greatest mobile i had ever experienced

• 2013-12-06 10:32
  • 6PjW

in my mobile playnow is not working

• 2013-11-19 07:23
  • rJ5k

Τhe best phone i have ever had. great specs for its age....

• 2013-11-12 13:48
  • p$2q

> In reply to mamoon @ 2013-10-25 05:58 from aw06 - click to readDo u still have an original charger for it...

• 2013-11-07 10:16
  • uwqn

i am using it until now, but i will change it soon.

• 2013-10-25 05:58
  • aw06

8 yaers later, it has survived multible drops, hurls, longshots and kicks... And it is still alive and kicking.

• 2013-10-16 15:25
  • 9CtX

nice mobile

• 2013-10-09 06:43
  • uZaU

> In reply to Nick @ 2013-08-08 15:30 from fm{F - click to readPress the camera button down harder

• 2013-09-30 20:28
  • iL%@

My favorite phone. It has everything you need for a normal - not too difficult goal communication.
The only downside to him is a small font and the small screen ... so it is not for the internet (although it can access it).

• 2013-09-13 14:13
  • p$Ce

> In reply to Nick @ 2013-08-08 15:30 from fm{F - click to readinternal memory is done. clear some of ur memory. delete some stuff

• 2013-09-03 09:35
  • fufa

my first mobile sony ericsson k750i

• 2013-08-25 18:38
  • tUbV

well this phone is a great phone to go on the net play games and this phone graffic is so wounderfull. well this phone may be out dated but its still fun to use!!!!

• 2013-08-09 16:04
  • jst9
Total of 11056 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K750.