Sony Ericsson K750 - user opinions and reviews

7.8

this cell very good.i will use last 7 year. every function is good

• 2014-09-28 05:11
  • rJ9P

The phone was good. I liked the photo button and the sliding camera protection.
The metallic case pealed off, the joystick and the camera button lost the chrome. Also the logo slipped down.
The most annoying thing ware the side sockets. Couldn't put the handsfree it in a strap band and the contacts oxidated and couldn't make connection.

• 2014-09-15 07:39
  • SvBE

plz re produce

• 2014-09-14 14:00
  • Hkt%

One of the best phones I have used; actively used it from Jan 2006 till Mar 2011.

• 2014-08-23 11:26
  • JFx@

i received this phone sony ericsson k750i at 2012 that was taken by my father at 2006 and IT STILL EXIST IN MY HANDS NOW . From all the phones i ever touched this is the best of all , this phone has so special features like bluetooth controlling, superb camara, and the best music player and equaliser. And when the batery is very low a red LED light blinks until it is being charged or turned off. and now i wrote this from my phone k750i at 2014:)

• 2014-08-16 13:40
  • XNpA

best phone in sony ericsson k750i model. my foverite phone

• 2014-08-08 14:26
  • t}Wr

Best phone I ever had! Got it from my dad who got a new one in 2009. It was very tough and durable, it could shot amazing pictures and was good for texting. It was retired in 2012 but it's still my favourite.

• 2014-08-05 09:09
  • MuDp

Bought mine from family member in 2006 and still going strong! I love it. Please don't die, little phone.

• 2014-08-02 12:21
  • MAL8

> In reply to gani @ 2013-11-07 10:16 from uwqn - click to readyes, n still good working

• 2014-07-18 14:34
  • 6%gy

> In reply to BluexEyes @ 2013-12-08 22:26 from LaTC - click to readwow.Amazing

• 2014-07-18 14:32
  • 6%gy

This phone is just amazing... i used micromax but when it comes to battery life, k750i really the best. i bought in 2006 and still using without any major issues(i changed display once RS.850).

• 2014-07-16 18:12
  • uvys
  • Rangana from Sri Lan
  • Rating0

This is the best phone i have used ever. i brought that in 2007 and i am still using without any problem or technical issue. what a nice and excellent phone, outstanding. i think i can use this more long time, nothing is better than K750. i love my old phone very much.

• 2014-06-24 06:17
  • IaA$

Love my 750i. I have had 3 phones since but have always gone back to my favourite. My friends laugh, but I have an iPad for Internet access and a good camera, why would I want to duplicate the functionality, I get great battery life, a good size to carry, no chance of it been stolen and I still prefer physical buttons on a phone to touch screens.

I keep seeing the latest cool phones but end up thinking what benefit would I gain and so I think I will keep the SEK750i till it finally dies on me,

• 2014-04-10 19:54
  • PTcJ

guys please say i want buy this phone

• 2014-04-05 17:56
  • 9DHx

Using it daily now the 7th year since late 2006, and still serves without complain :), with original battery lasting for a week, can that do your new smartphone? :) And with its build quality, it is not a phone, it's an undestructable tank! :) When apocalyptic nuclear war finishes, this will be among one of few devices, that will continue beeping and ringing in a cold, whisper quiet world ;)

• 2014-02-28 19:33
  • iJ3t

Is the best on the best, no more trash with smarphones, this is the best phone, no dude

• 2014-02-09 11:02
  • LwKe

Even tough I have a smartphone, I still use this phone as my bed alarm because I just love it and don't want to get rid of it! After 6 years the battery still last longer than a week...best phone ever!

• 2014-01-24 12:40
  • CbWK

Just stepped off the technology train to nowhere back to this phone 6 years later, still works like a charm. Feels good in the hand, good battery life, 2 gigs of storage, bluetooth. Sweet.

• 2014-01-06 08:04
  • s}D8

Legendary phone in his time...

• 2014-01-01 18:05
  • JK%g

On Sat 7th December 2013 I was Christmas shopping with the family. We were on the second floor of a big department store in London & needed to phone my brother in law who was in a different shop. I was with three people, two had the latest iPhone. One had a Sony smartphone. No one could get a signal on their phone to make the call. I got my seven year old, Sony Ericsson K750i 2G phone out, and made the call. They were so shocked that their idolised, do it all phones actually couldn't even make a simple call. How I laughed, after months of listening to 'why do you still use that old phone.' They had their answer.

• 2013-12-08 22:26
  • LaTC
Total of 11068 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K750.