Sony Ericsson K770 - user opinions and reviews

7.1

looks like n70 lol!

• 2007-08-17 06:17
  • PBYP

seems like a phone worth buying =)
cant wait for it to launch.

• 2007-08-17 00:07
  • TIEf

I think its gonna be a nice phone check this site out http://www.k770i.co.uk has more info & pics

• 2007-08-16 19:43
  • pJyY

Guys, is it just me, or is SE really focusing too much of its attention on the middle class of phones? They have started launching all these phones that ( besides the fact that are nothing special when it comes to functions!!) are very similar to one another. The launch of the K770 is just another example. It's pretty much a T650 with a different skin. Were we really in need of it? The T650 looks cool enough. It doesn't need an alternative.
The W800i (that I still own, btw) has made me a SE fan. That phone can give a few all-new SE phones a run for their money in the feature department, despite being 2 years old and, obviously, costing much less.
I am waiting for SE to launch something special but the wait has turned into a long one. The only new SE phone that I consider interesting is the W960 but, unfortunately, it will be priced way above the budget of a lot of people.
Sorry if I bored u guys but I really think SE should snap back. Or, like I said before, it's just my impression...

• 2007-08-16 17:46
  • pkmk

People!
On SE homepage showed up informations about K770!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
Sony Ericsson calls this mobile Cyber-Shot??!!
Ou, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase...
The mobile is good, but it's total s*it when it's about camera-options! It s-u-c-k-s!
I can believe that SE calls this CYBER-SHOT MOBILE! I just can't believe it!

I'm totally disapointed! :(

• 2007-08-16 14:17
  • StF$

I don't see anything new as compared to K800i... I think the previous Cybershot is more fine to purchase than this.

• 2007-08-16 11:21
  • w0QQ

Very nice phone from SE.

• 2007-08-16 09:26
  • ns8W

Great phone!
I like chocolate one,.
look a like my old W700..

but the screen is too small for Cybershot phone.. better if it has bigger display..

• 2007-08-16 08:26
  • UDNv

after waiting for another se catchy models,finaly, i found this brilliant K770, now, i have more decision to get a phone, T650 or this one, 3.2 mpxi camera is enough for me, i 'd like to replace my fantantique K750i

• 2007-08-16 06:19
  • PD%C

Good looking phone, especially the UltraViolet color. But I'm still waiting for T650 which is slimmer than this one. Maybe SonEr should release T650 in girly colors such Ultra Violet or Shocking Pink. Right, girls???

• 2007-08-16 03:02
  • PS84

looks different

• 2007-08-16 02:04
  • mnXV

Wow i just got this phone and im loving it only prob is the screen is a bit small and the flash is crap... so no more night time shots still the photos look a lot better than my k810 and my n95 overall id give dis fone a 8/10 p.s you guys are all poofs

• 2007-08-16 01:28
  • PP$8

its jus a waste of money .. its a fake phone .. better buy k800

• 2007-08-16 00:28
  • MsNF

A good phone BUT big mistake with the small 1.9 inch screen... :(

• 2007-08-15 23:33
  • 4Bbn

W960, K850, T650 and now this K770. Oh man .. which one is the one.

• 2007-08-15 21:31
  • PGes

SE had the slidey camera covers way before Nokia. The K750i had it like 2 years ago. Also this K770 is alot thinner and wiould look way better than the N73 if they didn't only make it in this "Truffle Brown" Colour

• 2007-08-15 20:39
  • Nxsf

y r they making fones that will prob cost a bomb and has got less then some old fones??

• 2007-08-15 18:55
  • mXvT

Still a Wicked Phone tho...

Better then What Nokia can Offer at the Same Price !

• 2007-08-15 17:31
  • nERs

hey same old crappy looks.. if one can notice then just see the back looks are much more like nokia n73 espicially the sliding camera cover..

• 2007-08-15 16:48
  • w4e$

Good phone, got a 1970's touch to it so it doesn't stand out from the croud as much and camera apparently isn't as goodat the previous (K800i & K810i) phones. It's based on a classy look, a classy Cybershot.

• 2007-08-15 15:32
  • pYxW
Total of 2160 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K770.