Hi Guys i bought this fone 3 days bak in the dealers shop..the fone is really nice..the picture clarity is superbbbbbbbbbbb...with the image stabiliser u can shot a stationary object pic without blurr at even 100 kmph speed..really awesome fone..the ppl who r interested in photography wud like the fone alot..the flash also works perfect..none other nokia phone can compete with the flash of k790i..even in the darkest nights u can shot with gud clarity..this fone doesnt have night mode..even at nights there wont be any shakes in the pic..the shutter lag is too small..in micro seconds it takes the pic..the other options r pretty well..it has got video tone..hmmm wut else....unlike nokia there will be no hangups,restarts...wat all i can say abt my fone is its simply a digicam with fone option dude...
can any one tell me how to transfer all my sms and my fone book from my cell to my lap top cuz sony ericsson pc suit only allows to transfer snaps, it dose not allow to manage file. need help regarding this.
Hey..as my old W810 is not working now so iv decided to give this one a shot...so please tell me if this Mobile has the same sound quality as the w810 walkman...?????
Please guide me for this.
I want to buy Mobile phone whci supports Spy Call OR Recall (Call Recording Software) and my selection of Mobile phone is between Nokia N91-5 Edge OR Sony Ericsson K790i.
So could anyone help me whcih phone supports this kind of software and beeter life.
Plz help me man.
I have a question about this phone can you use your mp3 songs as ring tones ? plz answer back asap
Ghostdog, that's no choice at all man, sony ericsson wins hands down in all da departments you mention, also, samsung- girlsphone man
So far I know this phone supports 3gp and mp4 video files. Here are some programs you can convert any movie file to this two formats. 1-) Winavi (www.winavi.com) 2-) xilisoft (www.xilisoft.com) and 3-(www.imtoo (www.imtoo.com).
I recommend you Jason to convert your videos in this quality: (Video= 512 Kbps @25 fps 320x240) Audio= 128 Kbs - 44100 Khz. If it doesn't play, so changed the video bitrate to 256 Kbps or resolution to 176x144).
Write back after you have tried and tell us you experience.
In all honesty...k790 is better then the n73 in everything. The only thing the n73 has over the k790 is the screen. But looking at my k790 right now...the screen is AMAZING!
hey guys plzzz tell which fone should i buy SE K790 or nokia N73
i want better camera
good music player
good ringtones quality
longer battery life
plzzzzz help me out with a fone which is hasslefree
Is it true that K790 can have only 200 sms unlike Nokia which has no boundation?
Ugh.. Umm can anyone help me out with something.
I have no idea how to convert avi/mpeg files into the files that are supported by this phone... I google'd about this alot and all the terms and such confused the poo outta me @_@ I know it has something to do with bitrate and mp4/3gp or something? lol
Are there any good programs out there that can convert these avi/mpeg files so I can view them on the phone.
I'm honestly totally noob at this, so pleaseeeeeeeeee help a suffering k790 brother (lol?)
Any help would be much appreciated.
Not to belitte your or anything... is the battery empty? Are you able to turn it on when you plug it into the charger?
i've sony ericcson K790i, its hanging,i can't turn it on.wat is the problem.
i really hope it is just a defected piece & that the SE guyz will get me a good working handset instead of it.
thnX for ur feedback man :)
Oh, I just wanted to add... each company has their strong and weak points, so each to their own =) And Sony is notorious for bugs/defects (as is with the first shipment of PS3s haha)
Hi, I'm just gonna respond to some of your replies =p
1. I've never experienced that type of issue, even at a crowded supermarket on a sunday afternoon (it's like taking a walk down the streets of New York during rush hour) Maybe your k790i was a defect >.>
5. I don't understand why you're telling me to grow up. I only said "it takes time getting used to". Yes I understand that alot of phones have that "feather touch smoothness" but how many phones are you comparing this to? Most Motorolas are horrific. Have you ever used a Razr? xD I can't say about Nokias as I havn't used one ever since the 8890 (which was 6/7 years ago?). But ya, I can understand what you mean, the keys aren't the best out there, but to me, it's still useable. I guess it's sorta personal preference? Some people like it hard, some people like it soft? lol or not =p
7. Ya you're right, it does lack alot, even for a primitive player. Dammit even a cassette walkman has a fast-foward/reverse button lol.
8. I havn't even downloaded a single game onto my phone yet, nor have I really installed any applications other than that torch thing that was mentioned by Drsilverworm (few posts down). So I have no comment, but if what you say is true, then that certainly does suck.
12. Weird bug o.O I've haven't experienced any weird bugs/glitches so far. Get it checked out before you sell the phone?
13. Haven't experienced that either. Connections were always immediately made and have never took more than half a second to detect my phone. Are you using the USB cable? or are you talking about the IF/Bluetooth? 'Cause it might just be the IF/BT receivers.
If I used Bluetooth (I haven't yet) with my PC, I know I would run into issues immediately because the receiver I'm using is a Logitech one (the one that comes with the MX5000 Keyboard/Mouse set and I've had problems with its constant disconnects and its inability to detect my keyboard) and it has device detection issues.
Well I'm sorry to hear that you'll be selling the phone =p Goodluck on your next phone =)