Sony Ericsson K800 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

just had a 2nd hand k800i for around $17.00 a couple of days ago. everything is still working fine especially the camera. nice to have this icon nowadays.

• 2015-06-17 11:03
  • v0qT

Hey im started to use it since 2007 now im stacked because of bettery i do not know where to find it.at the one of town in South Africa THOHOYANDOU they dnt have it and i realy want help for my Sony Ericson k800i cybershot.please

• 2015-05-31 23:34
  • fjSR

This was my first phone too, i used to brag about 3.2 megapixels because back in those days it was amazing lol

• 2015-05-28 23:27
  • 0FbN

This is my first ever handphone.
Everything's perfect, except it's stupid joystick...

• 2015-05-13 13:45
  • KZ8E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 14:09 from RxnW - click to readMan... Its like my phones.
1. K800

• puyJ

dispaly

• 2015-04-18 08:48
  • X}e3

guys am asking if this phone it support whatsapp.

• 2015-04-17 10:48
  • NukB

> In reply to tun3r1 @ 2014-02-21 23:42 from 0FVn - click to readMe too,it has issues:
1.camera color shifting,it's camera in meantime it has crazy colors and in severe cases it appears nothing but white screen and pixels
2.joystick is crammed
3.back and 'c' button are disappeared
4.Orange telecom instead of standard interface.

• 2015-02-25 10:48
  • 7XY$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-05 10:18 from uuaB - click to readmy phone is any problem

• 2015-01-14 04:05
  • PEqf

The reason I only buy sony phones..

K800i
W800
Xperia Arc S
Z1 Compact

this is the best phones ever!

• 2014-12-21 14:09
  • RxnW

hands down to this phone.. i will going to use this again as my main device.. so convenient.. the literal meaning of "small but terrible"..

• 2014-08-22 09:19
  • uSN$

its class

• 2014-07-15 18:37
  • MVg6

This phone us like Jimi Hendrix in the phone world :) Mine is in perfect condition except for the battery which is normal. If I change it it will be as good as new. I use an Android smartphone now, but I still don't wish to sell this one. Its camera is still awesome!

And when was the last time you saw a phone with Xenon flash?

• 2014-07-05 15:40
  • 3Sq9

my mobile is very largetime repair & but then this will not good going .its back button & 8-button have does not work.

• 2014-07-05 10:18
  • uuaB

> In reply to hajzel @ 2014-05-11 21:39 from JyBA - click to readStill got mine too, but don't use it often anymore.
Only for calling. But it's in perfect condition.
And I bought a spare battery for it last December.
I don't want to get rid of the phone because it was my first real experience with a good camera-phone.

I still remember being surprised every time I made pictures with it.
They were so clear and full of detail.

• 2014-05-19 11:20
  • mGx$

Only for calling. But it's in perfect condition.
And I bought a spare battery for it last December.

I still remember being surprised every time I made pictures with it.
They were so clear and full of detail.

• 2014-05-19 01:04
  • mGx$

Got this mobile since 2007 still works great, changed battery twice(month ago) everything is fine, it´s camera is brilliant, only my flash doesnt work(had big accident with phone..) i must confirm that this "old" boy is masterpiece.. definetly will stay in my heart forever.

• 2014-05-11 21:39
  • JyBA

The greatest phone ever. I've used mine for 7 years, and with patches it's really cool; lots of shortcuts.
One thing that amazing compared to newer touch-phones is that you can type smses without looking at the display. Can't do that with touchphones!. So it's small and descreet. Great camera, sms and phone. Don't sit there like everyone else with their touchphones and 1000s of posibillities= antisocial and not being in the present with the people around you.
Do it the K800 way. Type a sms, send, and then throw you phone back in the pocket and experience life.

A last good thing is that with this 'old' phone, you can't run app= not giving up all your right and ownership to your pictures, sms, emails etc etc

• 2014-03-05 15:46
  • pIxb

K800i Battery price new

• 2014-03-03 11:16
  • 2SBa

the phone is very good and it has high quality

• 2014-02-28 17:26
  • fmgx
Total of 8254 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K800.