Sony Ericsson K800 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

its class

• 2014-07-15 18:37
  • MVg6

This phone us like Jimi Hendrix in the phone world :) Mine is in perfect condition except for the battery which is normal. If I change it it will be as good as new. I use an Android smartphone now, but I still don't wish to sell this one. Its camera is still awesome!

And when was the last time you saw a phone with Xenon flash?

• 2014-07-05 15:40
  • 3Sq9

my mobile is very largetime repair & but then this will not good going .its back button & 8-button have does not work.

• 2014-07-05 10:18
  • uuaB

> In reply to hajzel @ 2014-05-11 21:39 from JyBA - click to readStill got mine too, but don't use it often anymore.
Only for calling. But it's in perfect condition.
And I bought a spare battery for it last December.
I don't want to get rid of the phone because it was my first real experience with a good camera-phone.

I still remember being surprised every time I made pictures with it.
They were so clear and full of detail.

• 2014-05-19 11:20
  • mGx$

Only for calling. But it's in perfect condition.
And I bought a spare battery for it last December.

I still remember being surprised every time I made pictures with it.
They were so clear and full of detail.

• 2014-05-19 01:04
  • mGx$

Got this mobile since 2007 still works great, changed battery twice(month ago) everything is fine, it´s camera is brilliant, only my flash doesnt work(had big accident with phone..) i must confirm that this "old" boy is masterpiece.. definetly will stay in my heart forever.

• 2014-05-11 21:39
  • JyBA

The greatest phone ever. I've used mine for 7 years, and with patches it's really cool; lots of shortcuts.
One thing that amazing compared to newer touch-phones is that you can type smses without looking at the display. Can't do that with touchphones!. So it's small and descreet. Great camera, sms and phone. Don't sit there like everyone else with their touchphones and 1000s of posibillities= antisocial and not being in the present with the people around you.
Do it the K800 way. Type a sms, send, and then throw you phone back in the pocket and experience life.

A last good thing is that with this 'old' phone, you can't run app= not giving up all your right and ownership to your pictures, sms, emails etc etc

• 2014-03-05 15:46
  • pIxb

K800i Battery price new

• 2014-03-03 11:16
  • 2SBa

the phone is very good and it has high quality

• 2014-02-28 17:26
  • fmgx

> In reply to richard1972 @ 2014-02-09 14:59 from srrb - click to readmy k800i still working since 2007-12-24, when I bought it second hand for 136 eur. but there are some problems: camera button doesnt work, camera cap bug, charger is dead. Battery is working perfectly, around 4-5 days

• 2014-02-21 23:42
  • 0FVn

> In reply to tra @ 2013-12-06 15:22 from iwpx - click to readYou can't play videos from YouTube on this phone. Because it is old and not so high in quality.

• 2014-02-21 10:19
  • uNVK

> In reply to shtiks21 @ 2014-01-08 15:59 from ScSA - click to readThis phone is good. But i wish if it had Wi-Fi. If it had Wi-Fi it could be the best phone.

• 2014-02-21 10:16
  • uNVK

After six years and 4140 hours!!! working perfect.

• 2014-02-09 14:59
  • srrb

i am still using this phone, i recently bought a hands free device to help me use it comfortably but it seems the bluetooth range is too short so it gets disconnected when i but the device in my ear.Please is there anything i can do about it?

• 2014-02-02 12:40
  • Nw8B
  • F

I've been using this phone since 2009. Its almost 6 years from now. Till date i've not face any problem with device. It Can take Photos much better than nowadays smartphones. I never thought to buy any other phone again. I'll upgrade my phone once ericsson and sony merges again. This is one of the legend created by sony. Including the features like xenon flash, quality sound, long battery life, screen resolution, connectivity. Its a master piece. I LOVE my k800i. I Can still use this phone for another 6 years and thats for sure.
LOVE you k800i.

• 2014-01-28 20:11
  • 8jpX

I am using this mobile from 2007 February till today (19.01.2014. There is no problem yet.

• 2014-01-19 11:12
  • Px4Z

I love ds phone.. From se k800i k850 c905

• 2014-01-15 14:08
  • v0IG

My phone was "born" in 2006, august, till now i replace only once the battery and up-grade it the software (2013). Is the best phone i had and used. I will use till it "dies" and then i will put in my phone museum an the top.

• 2014-01-12 02:02
  • LaF%

super phone

• 2014-01-08 15:59
  • ScSA

> In reply to SE is not dead @ 2014-01-01 18:13 from JK%g - click to readCouldn't agree more! No camera phone comes lcose to it's ease of use! Loved my SE K800i

• 2014-01-08 08:09
  • TINa
Total of 8245 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K800.