To use your Mobile Internet profile for surfing Internet on PC you must first confirm with your operator that this profile is suitable to open any website on PC because mostly some profiles can open any site on Mobile but not in PC. For example in BSNL CellOne , bsnlgprs profile is used to surf web on PC while bsnl wap is used for mobile to open any site other than bsnl portal. To open bsnl portal you have to select bsnlportal profile but it can not connect to any site other than wap.cellone.in.
I assume that you know which profile can run web on your pc so here we go :-
1. Install PC Suite for K810i.
2. Click Mobile networking wizard.
3. New Connection
4. Welcome to........Select Packet Switched Data -> Next
5. Modem List -> Select USB WMC Modem or USB WMC Data Modem -> Next
6. "Create a new conection" window -> select place the shortcut on desktop -> Next
7. Select "Use settings form an existing entry in the mobile phone" -> Next
8. Select Profile from the list. These profiles are also in your mobile phone that's why they appeared on your PC. -> Next
9. Enter User ID and PW if they are provided. For this you have to go to that particular Internet setting and also Data Accounts section in your phone to know. If that field is empty then leave it blank.
Now go to Desktop and click "My Packet Switched connection" icon and connect.
Let me tell you if it doesn't connect then problem is from your side.
Umar there is no problem but yes whatever mobile you buy ; it is expected that you give care to it.
Please guys i will be thnkful to u if any user of SE k810i tells me that is there any problem with the JOYSTICK(longtime users plz tell me) and moreover does the camera slider gets scratches on it and becums loose plz tell me
K810 rules!How much is the price for k810,anyway?Hope tat it is in my budget...
m planning to buy... please help!! need to know K810i or N73? Better option? I know camera n sound, better sony. But others? was told cannot download much and N73 always hangs.
Just curious to those who have the phone..
does the alarm function work well?
and can you set different/multiple alarm clocks?
[for example on Mondays and Wednesdays you can set it for 6am and then tuesdays and thursdays for 7am]
Please reply soon if possible.. I'm considering this phone as a christmas present for my boyfriend.
i not sure bout it...
but the equalizer...is bass...
i now still asking my frenz...
but not yet reply...
thz ur answer...
K810 has a cover for its lens. I think that is important. K850 doesn't have and prone to scratches and dust.
guleng - Yes. When i save contact, it lag for more than 30mins. =.=" does this happen to you?
i was wondering if any of you had the option between getting an apple iphone or the k810 which would you prefer?
walkman phone sure got megabass...while K series not 100% got..some have but mostly NO..i noe k750i got..but i duno how to see it got or not..any1 can tell me?thx
tom's- do you mean when you save your contact that time lag for 30 second ar?
The other way to get info is to use Cell Information feature in your phone. For Sony Ericsson phones, go to MESSAGING->SETTINGS->AREA INFO->CELL INFORMATION->ON