How to solve autotouch problem in display.It gets automatically touching when i gone to whatsapp and internet.pls reply.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2016This phone is from the Gods. Running marshmallow now. Now i can install 16gb of apps using sd card.How did u managed to run Marshmallow ROM in wt19i?? Is the ROM stable?? As per cyanogenmod, the last officially supported CM ROM is CM 10 (4.1.2 jelly bean)
This phone is from the Gods. Running marshmallow now. Now i can install 16gb of apps using sd card.
This used to be my phone from mid-2012 up until early 2015, before switching to the Xperia L, before recently switching to the iPhone 5S. Having spent a huge amount of time on this phone, here are some tips I could give:
1. Stay on Gingerbread - LWW works best on that OS.
2. Don't be afraid to try out different ROMs (and kernels, for that matter); there are a lot of 'em.
3. Always have Flashtool at the ready.
4. 1GHz of processor speed and 512 MB of RAM may not look so good on paper, but this phone is actually very good in terms of performance - yes, that includes gaming (especially on Gingerbread).
5. Take good care of your device. This was my very first smartphone, and it's still performing great up until today.
COPPER IV, 18 Dec 2015My live with Walkman refuses to download anything or updates any application from Google play ... moreFirst: excuse my bad english.
There is an app that let you move the apps to the microSD card, freeing the phone's internal memory. For better results, you ca root your phone, but it is not always neccesary.
You must download the app from other source than Play Store.
The following applies to Android 2.3
1. In Settings, Applications, mark Unknown sources.
2. In a Internet Browser, search "jumobile System App Remover apk"
3. Find the apk,
4. Donwload it on the microSD card, (not in the phone's internal memory).
5. Install the apk.
I purchased this phone on December 2011 as a birthday gift to myself and until now it never fails to amuse me..It's tough and so efficient. The camera has it's own unique clarity compared to the other phone nowadays with only 5 mega pixel..It's sounds system was also a superb edge on this phone..Too bad I can't find another one like this here in my country..For me, it's a very unique phone to must have..:)
I used this phone close to 5 years and really its awsome. worth the money spent.
My first andro plays any hd games'no lagging.web surfing good.upgrade before rooting use....after. Upgrade unscrew de phone'wash panel with petroleum petrol den raised with menthyletad spirit and heat wit 60 watts bulb avoid bulb contact on panel heat upto 30mis njoy..
My live with Walkman refuses to download anything or updates any application from Google play store, always telling me error from server...... Pls guys can i have the solution?
amirhossein, 04 Dec 2015Memory cards support microsdhc uhs-1 ???Yes.I have 16 GB in my phone.
Awesome phone....my cousin give it to me after he use it for 4yrs but quite laggy when surf internet.The speaker are awesome and I still use it now as my MP3 player
I am using it since 2012 till today.i love my phone.This model is really awesome and working great :).