Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.3

can i download watsapp in this set

• 2014-03-12 10:28
  • vGaM

> In reply to pem217 @ 2014-03-10 17:39 from v{$2 - click to readyes u can use 16gb sd . . phone hangs because of installing more applicatons. it hapens because of 512 ram

• 2014-03-12 05:57
  • Mbui

Guys, can I use 16 gb memory with this phone? will phone run smoothly or starts to hang by doing so?

• 2014-03-10 17:39
  • v{$2

Guys I really need u'r help,
Is there any of u using this rom:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=216227­5

Does anyone notice when u using stock walkman app, the sound goes more louder than before, but when u change the stock walkman with another one that come from this rom, the sound is reduce (actually it return to original sound just like before installing this rom not actually reduce)
Why did that happen? Can I increase the sound volume when using walkman that come with this rom just like stock walkman? Please user, help me!

P.s. : sound also reduce when using 3rd party app

• 2014-03-09 07:17
  • PA7D

> In reply to Dr Lobotom @ 2014-03-05 21:19 from snNA - click to readAre u sure bro this will work on gingerbread? Coz in that site it said Only for 4.04 or higher...

• 2014-03-06 05:56
  • PA7C

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-03-05 03:15 from PA7D - click to readTry this http://www.droidviews.com/inst...droid-phone/ This was tested on ICS.GB?

• 2014-03-05 21:19
  • snNA

> In reply to Mugy @ 2014-03-04 22:10 from snUY - click to readNot, working bro I moved it to system and change the permission but no use app not appear in menu. Any suggests how to install it? Or Sony album app and movie app not compatible with gingerbread?

• 2014-03-05 03:15
  • PA7D

> In reply to Mugy @ 2014-03-03 23:55 from 3nvE - click to readBro, what I need is sony album and movie app(for gingerbread), not music player...
looks like u also read my older post below that I want Change artist art in walkman player, so this why u suggest fusion music player?
Oh 1 more thing my bro, I using this modified gb firmware:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=216227­5

That mod give more louder sound but only work when using stock walkman, that's why I don't want to flash another walkman mod or use any 3rd party music player.
Hope u can help me....

• 2014-03-04 14:23
  • PA7C

> In reply to Theo D @ 2014-02-25 14:44 from PA7C - click to readDownload from play store Fusion music player.

• 2014-03-03 23:55
  • 3nvE

> In reply to Mehdi8 @ 2014-03-03 08:50 from avMx - click to readOTG works only on stock ROM.

• 2014-03-03 23:52
  • 3nvE

how to use otg seem flash in this phone without root?

• 2014-03-03 08:50
  • avMx

I want sony Album and sony movie installed in my LwW how to install it???

Please someone give me the link to download it and step by step to install it.
I search on google all the time but find nothing....
I also try installing my dad sony album app (from Xperia j )by creating flashable zip by ZipMe app and install on my phone using cwm but again NO USE....

Please someone help! I really want sony album and movies app
I'm using gingerbread now.

• 2014-02-25 14:44
  • PA7C

Apparently the xperia Z2 has stereo speakers - lets wait and see if they can match the Lww stereo speakers?

• 2014-02-24 23:47
  • 39xW

Does anyone have a problem in wifi in this mobile ?
Wifi is not stable in my mobile

• 2014-02-24 15:50
  • fv8a

Hi guy's, does anybody know how to install sony album and Sony movie in my lww (I'm using gingerbread) I search for 3 days but goes nothing so I really expecting u guys to answer, and is that possible to change my artist art(NOT ALBUM ART) just like u guy's Xperia tx/t in my STOCK walkman. Please answer coz I I really like to mod this phone so it can also good as Sony Xperia....6

• 2014-02-24 15:29
  • PA7C

I've used thid phone for 2 years and I having fun with it. Feel satisfied, Great sound!!!!!!

• 2014-02-24 03:55
  • PQVa

> In reply to Sony Lover freaky @ 2014-02-23 07:00 from HjBG - click to readGood choice! Ive been using the xperia T for 7months now - gaming is grand and memory good - ok music not as loud but thats why ive kept my LWW!

• 2014-02-23 21:25
  • 39xV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-23 15:15 from rvrA - click to readYes - do software repair - and check battery for swelling/ruptured cells!

• 2014-02-23 21:22
  • 39xV

I have this phone and I like it very much but unfortunately it has developed a problem with charging system, such that it switches after using 27% when fully charged . And when you reconnect the charger, it continues from where it switched . Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Please kindly assist.

• 2014-02-23 15:15
  • rvrA
Total of 12303 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.