Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.3

sony wt19i sd card not supporting .

any one help me

• 2014-06-13 08:12
  • uv%H

> In reply to nazi @ 2014-06-05 22:28 from 63Wh - click to readThe easiest way is using e-root app (I forget where I get that app,just search on google)
Install eroot app to u'r PC/Laptop
Connect u'r phone in MSC mode(also thick unknown source and usb debugging)
Simply click root on e-root app
Wait until it's done, and if u see super user app in app drawer u'r successfuly root u'r phone

Hope this help

• 2014-06-10 20:52
  • PA7D

hi friend's
please tell me the easy way to root my phone,
some details of my device :
model :wt19a,
android 4.0.4
kernel : 2.6.32.9-perf builduser@buildhost#1
build number : 4.1.b.0.587
i need root my phone cos i want install some apps link2 sd and more like that which is asking for root access.
thanks

• 2014-06-05 22:28
  • 63Wh

Great phone, speaker, camera,perfomance,and design
Only the minus thing is low intetnal memory and the walkman player feature is so poor.
I hope sony make next generation of this phone with:
4 inch display
1 gb ram
2 gb internal memory (with move app to sd card option)
Latest walkman player
And keep the stereo speaker

• 2014-06-02 14:39
  • PA7C

> In reply to nazi @ 2014-05-30 20:35 from apMC - click to readYeah, it's the minus thing in this phone
Btw,I heard something about partitioning sd card to increase internal Memory, I didn't try it yet (for me I think it's risky and I'm afraid my sd card will burned or broken),
I only move app to sd card to decrease internal memory usage

• 2014-06-01 12:35
  • PA7D

hey guys
can someone tell me how to increase the internal memory,some details of my device :
model :lwt19,
android 4.0.4
kernel : 2.6.32.9-perf builduser@buildhost#2
build number : 4.1.b.0.587
please help me.
thanks in advance

• 2014-05-30 20:35
  • apMC

> In reply to fifi @ 2014-05-29 11:03 from fu1t - click to readPress both power key and the volume DOWN key at the SAME time and it will :)

• 2014-05-29 21:48
  • 3%j}

how do i take screenshots with this phone?

• 2014-05-29 11:03
  • fu1t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 11:44 from HxeT - click to readIts biggest worest mobile i never saw in my life.every time hang ,hang,fm the starting day i bought til one year i am putting rounds fr servieing ,i wast my pobket money which i say fr. 3 years.they sd take action on company fr un fail product.

• 2014-05-25 19:09
  • rAf3

Bought today, not brand new cellphone, no original headphones, plug doesnt work. Do i need original obra ir plug is Broken? Thanks

• 2014-05-24 05:48
  • LI9e

> In reply to Zihadalive @ 2014-05-12 16:38 from uNVC - click to readHey!have you tried the smartxperia rom for lww...Sony asks to unlock the bootloader and install this ROM.

• 2014-05-23 11:14
  • X0BM

Is the SanDisk extreme pro microsd supported by lww??which one should I go for?the SanDisk ultra or the SanDisk extreme pro...i want to do swapping actually to increase the ram...please anyone give a technical reply.thanks

• 2014-05-19 07:08
  • X0Kk

Ear speaker is very poor. Is any one have idea to improve it?

• 2014-05-17 10:11
  • fCx2
  • muzammil translatar
  • Rating0

very good phone music sound,picture quality is very perfact. phone memmory is not enough

• 2014-05-16 20:58
  • tequ

> In reply to GSSidhu @ 2014-05-15 13:48 from uuPk - click to readTo overcome the problem use es task manager frequently or any other task killer

• 2014-05-15 22:33
  • rKMi

I have purchased Sony ericsson WT19i with upgraded with ICS. Due to less internal Memory and less RAM phone some times hanged.Please let me know whether this problem is due to upgradation or otherwise? and if this is due to ICS than how I can rolled out ?

• 2014-05-15 13:48
  • uuPk

> In reply to Zihadalive @ 2014-05-12 16:38 from uNVC - click to readgo to google
download to eroot application
install the application
connect use debing mode in mobile
enjoy to root...

• 2014-05-15 12:19
  • fCx{

In 2014 all apps and games are very huge. They are required much space. But 512 mb ram cannot handle it. I am using this phone from 3years. Stucking in ics. Rooting and changing rom didn't give me peace. Lag lag lag. Sony forgot us. They will not give any update.

• 2014-05-12 16:38
  • uNVC

Hi all, I just want to share my opinion about this phone:
This is a really really good phone, camera is good, music good, speaker is loud and clear.
Don't upgrade this phone to ICS coz u will face a blurry camera, lot of bugs, battery drain, and led light not working properly.
My advice is just stay in GB and U will get a super smooth LWW.
Don't satisfy with stock gb firmware? Try this modified gb firmware:
Try it, and I'm guarantee u will be happy with u'r phone.

NOTE: (NEED ROOT AND CWM) ANOTHER NOTE:
that mod give more louder sound both in speaker and headset but ONLY WORK WITH STOCK WALKMAN. U will also get new preset equalizer in your stock walkman.

Happy flashing :-)

• 2014-05-03 14:35
  • PA7C

> In reply to wcm @ 2014-04-17 13:27 from v{tn - click to readhi bro dont use chinise charger u use orignal charger ur battary chared long time back up my cell phone both r same my battary 1150amh but battary back is good on net 6 hour

• 2014-04-29 21:53
  • t}HL
Total of 12343 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.