Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.3

I cannot connect my phone with the computer even woth a cable. It seems that the phone itself is undetectable by the computer. Can anyone give me a resolve?

• 2014-08-27 14:08
  • RIGh

> In reply to imran @ 2014-08-25 05:24 from fCxy - click to readInstall the task killer app to remove the memory from ram and also use the app - APP2 SD free (to move the installed app to memory card) this will keep your ram free.

• 2014-08-26 14:01
  • THIa

> In reply to nawzath @ 2014-08-26 09:53 from 3Y2e - click to readIt update ICS with in an hour, just connect your phone with system and follow the instruction for auto upgrade

• 2014-08-26 13:58
  • THIa

Can somebody tell me how many days this mobile will take to upgrade to ics from the first day .pls reply.

• 2014-08-26 09:53
  • 3Y2e

how to clear ram in sony Ericsson live with walkman?

• 2014-08-25 05:24
  • fCxy

Hello,
can someone tell me what is the best custom ROM for this phone without bugs, my front camera is not working, GPS also.

Thanks in advance

• 2014-08-20 10:52
  • 6uHx

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-02 12:09 from 39xV - click to readu right Im also don't wanna update this phone to Ics anymore, i stay on gingerbread and it's very smooth. but sadly when on gb i can't install sony media app (album and movies) I really like this one while on ICS. oh btw don't say your lww speaker is very loud until u try this:
it's a modified gb firmware, if u flash it u will get more louder volume sound both in speaker and headphone (but I don't even now why and how.LOL) but only work on stock walkman player. u will also get new presets equalizer on u'r stock walkman player.a very good mod for gb I think. This make I love this phone even all of it's spec is very outdate now.

• 2014-08-15 02:39
  • PA7D

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-12 01:27 from 39xW - click to readPlus you can use them on newer phones too without the adaptor.

• 2014-08-13 19:46
  • 39xW

> In reply to santhu @ 2014-07-31 15:15 from 2mAX - click to readJvc xtreme xplosives come with the required adapter. Very loud and very bassy for the low price.

• 2014-08-12 01:27
  • 39xW

> In reply to santhu @ 2014-07-31 15:15 from 2mAX - click to readsanthu,
SONY ERICSSON Sony Headset MH410
These headsets are compatible.

• 2014-08-09 04:22
  • 00sd

I use this phone more than. 6 months it hang always after playing games menu icon disappear. And appear slowly due low internal memory 320 mb

• 2014-08-08 15:48
  • nTGi

screen,video & sound quality really good.
Customer service not good at all.After upgrade to 4.0 phone stopped working.

• 2014-08-08 13:56
  • MHxZ

my phone good but now battery is not working properly in 4 hour after due plz tell me I want perchance new battery but I not find original battery

• 2014-08-08 05:48
  • rKwV

Was a good phone when it was released. ICS update killed it as my LWW is dreadful now. Switch it on and it takes forever to get to homescreen, it can't cope with SanDisk class 10 16gb micro sd. Doesn't always find my music, screen doesn't look very bright compared to latest generation of phones, touchscreen can become unresponsive until the phone decides to reboot itself. Music is awesome still, very loud but lacking a little stereo surround sound in headphones - due to older cpu/gpu. Advice for people is don't update to official ics from Sony. Either stay on gingerbread and enjoy the smoothness of the OS or root if you know what you are doing. Very bulky phone but a legend none the less. Gives the HTC one speakers a run for their money.

• 2014-08-02 12:09
  • 39xV

My headset has damaged. Most of the headsets of other brands are not supporting.
Please suggest me one headset with mic which suits our phone

• 2014-07-31 15:15
  • 2mAX

Nice phone.. Used it for more than 2 years & it has worked fine.. volume of the phone is good & it is really tough bcoz it has fallen more than a dozen of times on the floor but no problem whatsoever ;)

• 2014-07-30 11:52
  • fCxH

my SE LWW LCD(screen) is dead..but the touch is still working..well all is still working well except for the display..i dont know how to fix it..and SONY here in philippines dont want to repair my phone..

• 2014-07-19 16:34
  • vaN%

> In reply to NAJNIN @ 2014-07-17 20:05 from X{XF - click to readHi..

Maybe you can try refer to these links:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=210448­4

talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Walkman-Family/touchscree­n-not-responding-at-all-live-with-walkman/td-p/2­85347

• 2014-07-18 03:55
  • IV$e

hello all,

I have been using my LWW for more than 1.5 years. It was runnig smoothly but suddenly from yesterday the touchscreen is not responding smoothly. I mean It takes time to get my input or slowing the touch. I have reset my mobile. Did hard reset too and also update the mobile from gingerbread to ICS version But no improvement. Touchscreen problem remain the same. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

REgards,
Najnin

• 2014-07-17 20:05
  • X{XF

> In reply to herp @ 2014-07-01 21:33 from PA7C - click to readyou can see the step in this link:

• 2014-07-10 06:58
  • IV$g
Total of 12377 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.