Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.3

I bought a brand new sonyericsson LWW wt19a in Nigeria yesterday, great music phone,HD video at 720p support, adobe flash player compatible browser, brilliant design.my LWW design make my galaxy s4 look ordinary in my hand.i really miss the departure of sonyericsson! and there will be no more walkman series again.

• 2014-09-21 00:47
  • N9@S

I like the phone but have little memory on the SIM card, I would like to explain me how to download applications to the memory card

• 2014-09-19 17:21
  • nwfA

I have been using this phone since 2.5 years nice phone but very low internal memory, Speaker is low.

• 2014-09-18 18:53
  • Hkth

i have been using this mobile since 2 years. only problem is low internal memory. every thing is perfect.

i had tried upgrading by sony site and succeeded. There are many problems with it. non of the service centers in india are ready to upgrade this lovely mobile. dont upgrade through official site. useless upgrades.

use this with gb or go for customized rom if you are clear.

tried to sell SONY LWW and tried to buy new one. my heart didnt accept it. really lovely mobile ever....

• 2014-09-13 14:00
  • KADv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-08 12:02 from T0tB - click to readI try to answer, for me GB is best smooth and very less bug I recommended use gb along with this rom if u rooted your phone:
after flash that rom, use stock walkman if u want play your music to get more louder volume on speaker and headset.(Louder volume sound only working with STOCK WALKMAN. and NOT for walkman that come from that rom)

ICS is laggy and lot of bugs, but there's a lot of custom rom based on ICS that has a beautiful UI and better perfomace than stock ICS.

For JB, sorry never use that... I already change my phone to Xperia J.

(Im still recommended using gb along with that rom I give above)

• 2014-09-09 15:13
  • PA7C

> In reply to hks @ 2014-08-30 15:17 from vfNe - click to readso whats faster GB or ICS or JB ?

• 2014-09-08 12:02
  • T0tB

most of the time my live walkman phn is not getting connected to wifi... i checked with the other samsung phn its working fine... pls help

• 2014-09-06 18:34
  • utcM

I like this mobile very much.And I hate this mobile very much.

• 2014-09-05 17:40
  • rKa1

forgot my pattern and g mail account

• 2014-08-31 12:40
  • utsI

Mine's got updated to JB, with a little tweaks from third party equaliser apps now it becomes a little monster!!

• 2014-08-30 15:17
  • vfNe

> In reply to abc @ 2014-08-27 14:08 from RIGh - click to readwhen you connect phone to pc, always press 'install' on phone screen. then it should connect

• 2014-08-27 23:50
  • 0TdC

I cannot connect my phone with the computer even woth a cable. It seems that the phone itself is undetectable by the computer. Can anyone give me a resolve?

• 2014-08-27 14:08
  • RIGh

> In reply to imran @ 2014-08-25 05:24 from fCxy - click to readInstall the task killer app to remove the memory from ram and also use the app - APP2 SD free (to move the installed app to memory card) this will keep your ram free.

• 2014-08-26 14:01
  • THIa

> In reply to nawzath @ 2014-08-26 09:53 from 3Y2e - click to readIt update ICS with in an hour, just connect your phone with system and follow the instruction for auto upgrade

• 2014-08-26 13:58
  • THIa

Can somebody tell me how many days this mobile will take to upgrade to ics from the first day .pls reply.

• 2014-08-26 09:53
  • 3Y2e

how to clear ram in sony Ericsson live with walkman?

• 2014-08-25 05:24
  • fCxy

Hello,
can someone tell me what is the best custom ROM for this phone without bugs, my front camera is not working, GPS also.

Thanks in advance

• 2014-08-20 10:52
  • 6uHx

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-02 12:09 from 39xV - click to readu right Im also don't wanna update this phone to Ics anymore, i stay on gingerbread and it's very smooth. but sadly when on gb i can't install sony media app (album and movies) I really like this one while on ICS. oh btw don't say your lww speaker is very loud until u try this:
it's a modified gb firmware, if u flash it u will get more louder volume sound both in speaker and headphone (but I don't even now why and how.LOL) but only work on stock walkman player. u will also get new presets equalizer on u'r stock walkman player.a very good mod for gb I think. This make I love this phone even all of it's spec is very outdate now.

• 2014-08-15 02:39
  • PA7D

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-12 01:27 from 39xW - click to readPlus you can use them on newer phones too without the adaptor.

• 2014-08-13 19:46
  • 39xW

> In reply to santhu @ 2014-07-31 15:15 from 2mAX - click to readJvc xtreme xplosives come with the required adapter. Very loud and very bassy for the low price.

• 2014-08-12 01:27
  • 39xW
Total of 12388 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.