Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.3

> In reply to santhu @ 2014-07-31 15:15 from 2mAX - click to readsanthu,
SONY ERICSSON Sony Headset MH410
These headsets are compatible.

• 2014-08-09 04:22
  • 00sd

I use this phone more than. 6 months it hang always after playing games menu icon disappear. And appear slowly due low internal memory 320 mb

• 2014-08-08 15:48
  • nTGi

screen,video & sound quality really good.
Customer service not good at all.After upgrade to 4.0 phone stopped working.

• 2014-08-08 13:56
  • MHxZ

my phone good but now battery is not working properly in 4 hour after due plz tell me I want perchance new battery but I not find original battery

• 2014-08-08 05:48
  • rKwV

Was a good phone when it was released. ICS update killed it as my LWW is dreadful now. Switch it on and it takes forever to get to homescreen, it can't cope with SanDisk class 10 16gb micro sd. Doesn't always find my music, screen doesn't look very bright compared to latest generation of phones, touchscreen can become unresponsive until the phone decides to reboot itself. Music is awesome still, very loud but lacking a little stereo surround sound in headphones - due to older cpu/gpu. Advice for people is don't update to official ics from Sony. Either stay on gingerbread and enjoy the smoothness of the OS or root if you know what you are doing. Very bulky phone but a legend none the less. Gives the HTC one speakers a run for their money.

• 2014-08-02 12:09
  • 39xV

My headset has damaged. Most of the headsets of other brands are not supporting.
Please suggest me one headset with mic which suits our phone

• 2014-07-31 15:15
  • 2mAX

Nice phone.. Used it for more than 2 years & it has worked fine.. volume of the phone is good & it is really tough bcoz it has fallen more than a dozen of times on the floor but no problem whatsoever ;)

• 2014-07-30 11:52
  • fCxH

my SE LWW LCD(screen) is dead..but the touch is still working..well all is still working well except for the display..i dont know how to fix it..and SONY here in philippines dont want to repair my phone..

• 2014-07-19 16:34
  • vaN%

> In reply to NAJNIN @ 2014-07-17 20:05 from X{XF - click to readHi..

Maybe you can try refer to these links:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=210448­4

talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Walkman-Family/touchscree­n-not-responding-at-all-live-with-walkman/td-p/2­85347

• 2014-07-18 03:55
  • IV$e

hello all,

I have been using my LWW for more than 1.5 years. It was runnig smoothly but suddenly from yesterday the touchscreen is not responding smoothly. I mean It takes time to get my input or slowing the touch. I have reset my mobile. Did hard reset too and also update the mobile from gingerbread to ICS version But no improvement. Touchscreen problem remain the same. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

REgards,
Najnin

• 2014-07-17 20:05
  • X{XF

> In reply to herp @ 2014-07-01 21:33 from PA7C - click to readyou can see the step in this link:

• 2014-07-10 06:58
  • IV$g

> In reply to pravat @ 2014-07-05 19:11 from XuTb - click to readby using ur fon seting go in disply , there is opsn for roteting screen

• 2014-07-07 09:06
  • 2S{I

repeat of this
bcadmin.broadbandchoicesblog.co.uk/blog/wp-conte­nt/uploads/2014/06/SSony_Ericsson_W550_2.jpg
is all i need . SONY please wake up

• 2014-07-06 21:45
  • N9@T

Hy how can rotate screen it can you tell me plz

• 2014-07-05 19:11
  • XuTb

> In reply to herp @ 2014-07-01 21:33 from PA7C - click to readif your phone is rooted then use cwm for partition if no then
mini tool partition wizard well help you.

• 2014-07-04 10:47
  • KI5T

It's awesome mob..its sound quality is just toooo good..bt unfortunately I hv to sell it..bt I really miss dis mob..I used for 2yrs..nd it ws always same as new..

• 2014-07-04 05:09
  • vGyF

Please help, does any of u make sd card partitioning?
I want to do it but I have no idea how? Which method is the simply and save to do it?
Please help.
( I'm using SanDisk micro sd 8 gb class 10)

• 2014-07-01 21:33
  • PA7C

> In reply to Priceless King @ 2014-06-28 15:16 from y@@Z - click to readHi bro, u can try root your phone using e-root app,with simply one click to root.
Search it on google, I forget where I get those app :-)
Try it by myself and working fine.

• 2014-06-29 18:24
  • PA7D

> In reply to loky @ 2014-06-24 05:44 from Rx90 - click to readHy How can i root it can u tell me plz?
reply me @ murtazamirzaa@gmail.com

• 2014-06-28 15:16
  • y@@Z

i had this phone for almost 2 years. i having signal drops frequently but it doesnt bother me because its only my backup phone. nice speakers. the camera shouldve been better.

• 2014-06-25 17:00
  • 7Xa2
Total of 12388 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.