Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.3

how do i take screenshots with this phone?

• 2014-05-29 11:03
  • fu1t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 11:44 from HxeT - click to readIts biggest worest mobile i never saw in my life.every time hang ,hang,fm the starting day i bought til one year i am putting rounds fr servieing ,i wast my pobket money which i say fr. 3 years.they sd take action on company fr un fail product.

• 2014-05-25 19:09
  • rAf3

Bought today, not brand new cellphone, no original headphones, plug doesnt work. Do i need original obra ir plug is Broken? Thanks

• 2014-05-24 05:48
  • LI9e

> In reply to Zihadalive @ 2014-05-12 16:38 from uNVC - click to readHey!have you tried the smartxperia rom for lww...Sony asks to unlock the bootloader and install this ROM.

• 2014-05-23 11:14
  • X0BM

Is the SanDisk extreme pro microsd supported by lww??which one should I go for?the SanDisk ultra or the SanDisk extreme pro...i want to do swapping actually to increase the ram...please anyone give a technical reply.thanks

• 2014-05-19 07:08
  • X0Kk

Ear speaker is very poor. Is any one have idea to improve it?

• 2014-05-17 10:11
  • fCx2
  • muzammil translatar
  • Rating0

very good phone music sound,picture quality is very perfact. phone memmory is not enough

• 2014-05-16 20:58
  • tequ

> In reply to GSSidhu @ 2014-05-15 13:48 from uuPk - click to readTo overcome the problem use es task manager frequently or any other task killer

• 2014-05-15 22:33
  • rKMi

I have purchased Sony ericsson WT19i with upgraded with ICS. Due to less internal Memory and less RAM phone some times hanged.Please let me know whether this problem is due to upgradation or otherwise? and if this is due to ICS than how I can rolled out ?

• 2014-05-15 13:48
  • uuPk

> In reply to Zihadalive @ 2014-05-12 16:38 from uNVC - click to readgo to google
download to eroot application
install the application
connect use debing mode in mobile
enjoy to root...

• 2014-05-15 12:19
  • fCx{

In 2014 all apps and games are very huge. They are required much space. But 512 mb ram cannot handle it. I am using this phone from 3years. Stucking in ics. Rooting and changing rom didn't give me peace. Lag lag lag. Sony forgot us. They will not give any update.

• 2014-05-12 16:38
  • uNVC

Hi all, I just want to share my opinion about this phone:
This is a really really good phone, camera is good, music good, speaker is loud and clear.
Don't upgrade this phone to ICS coz u will face a blurry camera, lot of bugs, battery drain, and led light not working properly.
My advice is just stay in GB and U will get a super smooth LWW.
Don't satisfy with stock gb firmware? Try this modified gb firmware:
Try it, and I'm guarantee u will be happy with u'r phone.

NOTE: (NEED ROOT AND CWM) ANOTHER NOTE:
that mod give more louder sound both in speaker and headset but ONLY WORK WITH STOCK WALKMAN. U will also get new preset equalizer in your stock walkman.

Happy flashing :-)

• 2014-05-03 14:35
  • PA7C

> In reply to wcm @ 2014-04-17 13:27 from v{tn - click to readhi bro dont use chinise charger u use orignal charger ur battary chared long time back up my cell phone both r same my battary 1150amh but battary back is good on net 6 hour

• 2014-04-29 21:53
  • t}HL

Nice mobile set , value for money

• 2014-04-18 09:42
  • vGeX

Pls..who can help me with my wt19i...my brother just came back frm the state and gave me this fone...not it's asking for sim network unlock pin...and we don't knw how to go about that...does anybody knows an antomaic pin to unlock the network pls...

• 2014-04-17 18:09
  • 3sEw

My battery doesn't stick for long, I changed my original battery because of this problem and now I'm using a (2430mAh EP500 Battery for Sony Ericsson) battery.But still I'm facing the same problem.
But currently I'm using a Chinese charger, Is it because of the charger or another case?
please help.

• KAuZ

Best phone

• 2014-04-17 09:06
  • KAuZ

problem of it is memory too small

• 2014-04-17 03:03
  • s0bJ

Its vry gd phone,,, no any problem ,,from 3 years ,, I like it ,, its btr thn anthr

• 2014-04-16 09:08
  • rJ9x
Total of 12376 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.