Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.3

I have purchased Sony ericsson WT19i with upgraded with ICS. Due to less internal Memory and less RAM phone some times hanged.Please let me know whether this problem is due to upgradation or otherwise? and if this is due to ICS than how I can rolled out ?

• 2014-05-15 13:48
  • uuPk

> In reply to Zihadalive @ 2014-05-12 16:38 from uNVC - click to readgo to google
download to eroot application
install the application
connect use debing mode in mobile
enjoy to root...

• 2014-05-15 12:19
  • fCx{

In 2014 all apps and games are very huge. They are required much space. But 512 mb ram cannot handle it. I am using this phone from 3years. Stucking in ics. Rooting and changing rom didn't give me peace. Lag lag lag. Sony forgot us. They will not give any update.

• 2014-05-12 16:38
  • uNVC

Hi all, I just want to share my opinion about this phone:
This is a really really good phone, camera is good, music good, speaker is loud and clear.
Don't upgrade this phone to ICS coz u will face a blurry camera, lot of bugs, battery drain, and led light not working properly.
My advice is just stay in GB and U will get a super smooth LWW.
Don't satisfy with stock gb firmware? Try this modified gb firmware:
Try it, and I'm guarantee u will be happy with u'r phone.

NOTE: (NEED ROOT AND CWM) ANOTHER NOTE:
that mod give more louder sound both in speaker and headset but ONLY WORK WITH STOCK WALKMAN. U will also get new preset equalizer in your stock walkman.

Happy flashing :-)

• 2014-05-03 14:35
  • PA7C

> In reply to wcm @ 2014-04-17 13:27 from v{tn - click to readhi bro dont use chinise charger u use orignal charger ur battary chared long time back up my cell phone both r same my battary 1150amh but battary back is good on net 6 hour

• 2014-04-29 21:53
  • t}HL

Nice mobile set , value for money

• 2014-04-18 09:42
  • vGeX

Pls..who can help me with my wt19i...my brother just came back frm the state and gave me this fone...not it's asking for sim network unlock pin...and we don't knw how to go about that...does anybody knows an antomaic pin to unlock the network pls...

• 2014-04-17 18:09
  • 3sEw

My battery doesn't stick for long, I changed my original battery because of this problem and now I'm using a (2430mAh EP500 Battery for Sony Ericsson) battery.But still I'm facing the same problem.
But currently I'm using a Chinese charger, Is it because of the charger or another case?
please help.

• KAuZ

Best phone

• 2014-04-17 09:06
  • KAuZ

problem of it is memory too small

• 2014-04-17 03:03
  • s0bJ

Its vry gd phone,,, no any problem ,,from 3 years ,, I like it ,, its btr thn anthr

• 2014-04-16 09:08
  • rJ9x

Very nice phone.... I like it... I had 2 of them..

• 2014-04-16 03:54
  • XjfV

I'm using it for more than a year. Very nice phone in sony. good sound and pic quality as compare to its price.

• 2014-04-15 11:44
  • HxeT

How to make "like" button appear in walkman player?
I try enable Facebook inside Xperia but it keep showing the link was expired or something like that.
Please help!
(I'm using gingerbread)

• 2014-04-10 01:36

Best Sony Ericsson wt19i
Best imeg and best saund nice
Thaks

• 2014-04-09 09:53
  • fCxh

> In reply to pooja @ 2014-03-12 10:28 from vGaM - click to readYa ofcourse

• 2014-04-07 19:55
  • Hkq3

yes yes he right sony ericsson live rules

• 2014-03-20 05:07
  • 25KQ

> In reply to kartik singh @ 2014-03-17 20:11 from 7tNX - click to readI know I can install that music player and any other music player. But I now install this mod:

I don't know how and why that mod give more louder sound both in speaker and headset but only work with stock walkman. If I use any 3rd party music player the sound is reduce. ( Actually it not reduce but return to original sound just like before installing that mod above)

I then want to update my android version to gingerbread 4.0.2.A.0.62 after that I want install that mod above and this mod:

I don't know if that will reduce the sound or not. If reduce, then I must return to stock walkman app.

Also I have a question:
I know after install that walkman mod above, my walkman button will not work anymore and I must Change WALKMAN KEY Key 200 VENDOR_1 into WALKMAN KEY Key 200 MUSIC my question can I do that on Gingerbread?

Hope u can help me.

• 2014-03-18 20:03
  • PA7C

> In reply to ria @ 2014-03-13 14:14 from 6PCT - click to readinstead of asking other;search in play store u will get lot of voice recorder application free as well as paid.

• 2014-03-17 20:16
  • 7tNX
Total of 12368 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.