Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.3

I want to buy this phone but scared from restarting issue , I heard some of the production weeks have this problem .

Please help .

• 2011-12-21 10:20
  • L6ZQ

hey fans got any remedy for restarting problm of this fone?

• 2011-12-21 08:21
  • YQad

vry cnfused b/w lWW and wildfire s
lWW
-performance
-audio
wildfire
-display

confused about the battery backups
pls post cmmnts abt that^^^^^^^
!!!

• 2011-12-21 07:36
  • utpE

Music is excellent and loud, There are around 10 equalizer options. Just grab it. All other options are also good. I am loving it. My phone is not detected through PC companion for transferring files from computer. Any ideas how to do it. I installed PC companion on my computer (windows xp sp2)

• 2011-12-21 06:04
  • QPVU

I imported this phone WT19i from indonisa, I find the phone refuse to come on, it just vibrates once when you press the power button, I am seeking any help in this department, i post a comment earlier i am not seeing it and as no respone to it, pls help!

• 2011-12-21 03:04
  • Iaft

Hey does this phone have different graphic equalizers? and also does it have deep bass?

• 2011-12-20 17:44
  • ITkh

> In reply to RAZOR @ 2011-12-20 15:48 from t}AK - click to read@razor.
Do make us all know later, the phone u chose..

• 2011-12-20 15:58
  • 7j$@

> In reply to i love phones @ 2011-12-20 13:11 from 7j$@ - click to readthanks buddy.. . i would surely consider that..

• 2011-12-20 15:48
  • t}AK

GOOD: it's fast, LOUD, and cheap for an android running on gingerbread.
BAD: small screen, battery life.
I just hope SE would roll out the ice cream sandwich upgrade for LWW which is the reason why I'd chosen this over samsung.

• 2011-12-20 14:18
  • t7$E

> In reply to RAZOR @ 2011-12-20 03:35 from t}AK - click to readHey razor, go wid neo v coz in long run screen size really matters a lot.

• 2011-12-20 13:11
  • 7j$@

> In reply to [deleted post]You can go for HTC beat

• 2011-12-20 12:34
  • bC1L

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman !
live walkman also android family !
also added music fans love the double horn and orange lights !
excellent xloud audio reproduction quality !
SE walkman unique charm !

• 2011-12-20 06:09
  • IVQ$

> In reply to ice @ 2011-12-19 14:36 from PSvq - click to readThanks for the tip buddy, I'm quitely disapointed that LWW is not yet available at SE mobile store. Some of their latest xperia phones are available like the neo V, play and active are already at their shop but LWW is not yet available. I dont know why SE phones are not available to other mobile stores, most of them sell nokia and samsung phones.

Anyway, if you have the live sound headset, just post it here ASAP specially the srp because I want to have that also. Thanks

• 2011-12-20 04:12
  • kx2A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-19 09:20 from v0qu - click to readWhew...! My post deleted so another repost and change my post.

Thanks buddy, but I preffer to buy my LWW at the mall, no hasle upon claiming the phone's warranty.

How about the charging time of the battery, how many hours does a drained battery take before its fully charge? Is it true that it takes 4 hours to charge the battery? Thanks.

• 2011-12-20 03:57
  • kx2A

should i put my 14.5k bucks in this phone or else increase my budget to abt 17.5k and get a neo v..
what do you say...?

• 2011-12-20 03:35
  • t}AK

i just got this phone and it's beautifuly designed. verry CUUUTE., the camera is not good. its like a 2mp camera. sound is not that great. my nokia x2 has better sound, but the os and timescape paid the price- it's rocking fast.,i like this phone and i love it..:D

• 2011-12-20 00:22
  • PSkW

Those having restarting problems should try with replacing old SIM cards with new one...

• 2011-12-19 19:06
  • ttcc

> In reply to ice @ 2011-12-19 14:36 from PSvq - click to readhiii where did u buy????

• 2011-12-19 17:32
  • YMqV

> In reply to godfather @ 2011-12-17 10:35 from tA{g - click to readwould you please confirm the model number of the provided in-ear headphone.
And Benetton also.

• 2011-12-19 16:49
  • PEWS

> In reply to [deleted post]phones from widget city comes only wit their own service warranty, that means it doesn't comes with SE official warranty,, that's why they have the cheapest price.. i bought mine last nov. 19 with 10650php price with 1 year SE official warranty, however its your own choice where to buy your LWW, good luck!

• 2011-12-19 14:36
  • PSvq
Total of 12377 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman.