i've wait to buy notebook..
n than will decide, will root it on ics.
or downgrade it to gb.. ^^
RaphaeelhaM, 29 Jan 2013fsl i think i want to downgrade it to GB.
plz give me some tips to downgrade it..
i want to ... moreIf u have decided finally than think again and than go for it, u hv 2 options to downgrade:
1) Official: Handover the Lww at Sony Service center u can request to have 2.3.4 installed on your phone ( warranty would remain )
2) Unofficial- Flash GB using Flashtool using pc (ur warranty wud get void)
for manual unofficial option, u must have these:
1. Flash tool (for flashing) 2. stock GB rom .62 and before using flash tool charge ur phone to full or atleast 80%. Factory reset it, after restart tick mark on 2 locations "the unknown sources" in app setting and "usb debugging" in develper section.
2. Flash tool download link:
3. for GB .62 rom download, plz see my earlier post where i gave link to download GB rom .62, unzip it and than copy it to flash tool firmware folder.
3) Placing Roms In PC > Flashtool
Copy .ftf file to C:/ > Flashtool > Firmwares >
Now run flashtool.exe, click on the flashing icon ( left side below "file" option)
Select flashmode > ok
5. now turn off ur fone and while connecting ur phone to pc's usb press and hold vol down button for a while u will see things started on flash tool than leave the phone. when done it will say unplug ur phone.. done. power on n enjoy. and to see the procedure step by step watch that youtube video i shared earlier see that video again an again to get all the info than u will make no mistake. after downgrade it is better to factory reset the phone again (optional)
If u feel good with ICS just keep it.. cz ICS improve ur internal too, and I think thats the most disturb problem in lww. And if u won't take some risk bout rooting, use my previous post bout launcher, and get new interface and download some widget too.. the weather widget is great like live wallpaper, take a look my capture here >> http://lockerz.com/s/280149496
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2013jean which is better? cm10 nightly or stable,, plr rply,,tenkzStable of course
Jean.androidfan, 28 Jan 2013Happy with ics? stay on it! Here's a website with a full tutorial and tools for downgrading : ... morePlease about rooting use in the first step .58 gb and flash it as .62 cannot be rooted , Raphael if you used ics and you Are happy with it and you are habituated to it then gb will be a useless crap for you as for me after ics and if ics is good for you just enjoy it
,,,hey ajay, my lww running on jb, (cm10 w/ mesa kernel) and run it smoothly,,
@jean dont waste your time for this man,,
I would like to but LWW through EBAY which the product is imported from Singapore with unlocked phone so what i get is that can i change the language to default English and Upgrade to ICW
i want your feeback to let me decide
waiting for your reply guys ...
fsl is 100% right.
and raephel its all depends upon you , what you want from your laptop. if you want more power for playing high definition games and heavy software like adobe photoshop and sql and microsoft .net , then intel celeron is not a good choice . it can,t play heavy games or any heavy software. go for intel i3,i5 or above.
intel celeron is only for light use such as microsoft office, internet and any light software, n
fsl4, 28 Jan 2013if u have ics currently and dont know much about downgrading than keep ics bcoz for new person... morefsl i think i want to downgrade it to GB.
plz give me some tips to downgrade it..
i want to downgrade it in the best way..
Jean.androidfan, 28 Jan 2013Happy with ics? stay on it! Here's a website with a full tutorial and tools for downgrading : ... morethx for jean n fsl.
but. i would sty on ics for a while.
jean.. if i root it, can i make much free RAM in it??
james79, 28 Jan 2013Just press add recipient and you get a tick box next to each contact so you can sdSo u can send to multiple people!
freakypie, 28 Jan 2013there is no group messaging on gb is there is any alternate for this accept sms pro app?Just press add recipient and you get a tick box next to each contact so you can sd
yes, xperia launcher is lookin great with ur LWW if u hate with 4 corners in ur home and no need to root ur phone. ICS works very well. Get here >>
there is no group messaging on gb is there is any alternate for this accept sms pro app?
official statement by a gogole employee and by many xda devs:Jelly Bean did not increase system requirements. If anything it reduced them as Triple Buffering and VSync can help speed up the UI on all devices, low-end and high-end