Sony Ericsson S302 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.4
6.0
6.2

any one to help me why my sony ericsson 302 cam not available what is the problem...

• 2014-03-31 06:48
  • UD%h

Really poor phone. Lousy quality in all aspects. I bought it to replace my 2006 K750i. Guess what, the S302 is busted since one year (battery expanded like bubble gum) but my K750i - on first battery- is still going strong. I like the S302 only for one reason: It showed me how good the K750i actually was and how stupid I was to think I need to change this K750i just because it was old...
S302 made me stopping buying Sony Ericsson phones (I cannot forgive such crappy quality being sold under a big brand).
Right now, I use iPhone and keep my K750i as the simple second machine.

• 2012-11-27 09:23
  • Ki8d

> In reply to balu @ 2012-07-19 05:13 from U{he - click to readohhh i want also same colour buddy

• 2012-08-22 07:53
  • uwe$

this phone is very best phone i used this phone very sound lot of apps my phone

• 2012-08-19 16:45
  • KFML

i like this phone bcz this features good and camara also good but wer did get the body of phone i want blue colour body

• 2012-07-19 05:13
  • U{he

This is the worst phone ever made by Sony Ericsson. It has loads of problems and defects, battery is weak, lasts only for a day or so. The sound is too low to be heard. The phone hangs a lot. Themes are not installable. Wallpapers doesn't fit to the screen. it has to be of the right dimension. Video quality isn't good , the phone software can't be updated.
But the camera quality is rather very good(for still photos), and the screen is nice and big and glossy, kinda nice. Apps and games are installable. My suggestion is, DON'T GO FOR THIS PHONE.

• 2012-07-10 04:05
  • utec

very burst..............

• 2012-06-22 15:04
  • PVdb

Its really good.. specially the camera and doesnt even need repairing even after dropping it 5times a day :P

• 2012-05-31 13:22
  • y@Ze

Worst phone sony ericsson have ever produced.Not worth for its price..Really disappointed..No themes supported..Low audio volume that could not able to hear ringtone also..
Sony should not disappoint there customers like this..

• 2012-05-21 09:13
  • Mfx9

battery backup z too loww,and speaker z tooo baddddd

• 2012-04-22 17:00
  • KFMd

Nice camera but Very poor battery.

• 2012-03-07 17:05
  • U@}$

nice features but no battery back up low sound,i cannot charge it because it charger goes loose but super quality camera.

• 2012-03-02 17:10
  • rA2r

where do i get the body of this handset.i want it in blue colour.i am just searching from last year.pls tell where do i get it,.

• 2012-02-25 08:16
  • uuKa

ya me 2 having this model..worst battery packup

• 2012-02-12 06:45
  • utMP

Phone features are best but I lost my phone

• 2012-01-10 19:38
  • 9G}W

> In reply to G-Spott @ 2011-11-09 07:05 from mtjM - click to readYES. I have this for almost 3 years. Today stop working and charger backup is very very bad.

• 2011-11-14 08:22
  • xTJH

Hi every SONY ERICSSON users i also love this phone. really im admiring bcoz of this phones feathers.

• 2011-11-10 09:51
  • iwpB

I have this for for almoust 3 years. Today stop working. I'm totally dissapointed. I expected more from Sony Ericsson. In this 3 years i had only problems with my phone. Now it doesn't charge at all. List of the problem:
-problem with charging;
-Low volume;
-Sometimes it blocks;
-audio player it blocks;
-low video quality;
-stupid case built with weak quality plastics.

• 2011-11-09 07:05
  • mtjM

best fone everfgnhft

• 2011-11-07 14:59
  • sxta
Total of 524 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson S302.