Hi, i am raymond from the philippines. I am just going to share to you my experience with my satio, never to mention what others had for their stuff. I bought this phone last nov 2009 and i had never encountered any problems as what others always mentioning in this forum.
I have updated my phone already twice so meaning my firmware is up to date.
1. Battery: the satio comes with a 1000mAh Li-polymer battery and to be very straight, its very inadequate but it can managed a whole day of heavy usage. But now my phone manage to stay alive up to two days with its new battery BST-40 (P1i battery) so i think this is not bad for my satio.
2. Speed: there is no question for the speed. 600Mhz with PowerVR, and open GL 2.0, full flash support.The phone is very snappy and maybe everyone that had one will not argue about it
3. Camera: not excellent but very good can be used as your stand alone camera. daytime excellent and night time good. I have used innov from samsung and the attractive factor for it is it compensates a lot for its picture saturation so the camera images looks very fresh and cool, satio reveals you the natural colors around you.
4.Screen sensitivity to touch: I have used the samsung F480 TOCCO which has a capacitive screen, if i will rate, tocco is 10, then satio is 8...but look i am comparing a resistive to capacitive huh!
5.SOUND: if you want to listen from the loud speaker, it so sad to say that i dont like it. satio is only mono external so it is very far from the its rivals..namely samsung Omnia HD satio surely fails your expectation in this category. but if you wil gonna listen to it thru the headset its excellent most specially now that playnow has released an equalizer add on. Satio is on top in this trade.
6.MATERIAL QUALITY: although satio is a plastic build, but it is very sturdy, compact and it compensates for its weight rationalizing to its size. camera lens cover and camera module is made of aluminum and im pretty sure.
sory im tird to write more hehehehe, anyway i think i have mentioned already the basics
Sweetie, 22 Apr 2010Hi there ! can anybody tell me which one is the best, Nokia x6 or SE Satio, Now i am consideri... morex6 has capacitive screen and bigger internal memory
satio has 12 mp camera with xenon flash and almost full camera features while x6 has only 5 mp camera
satio has 256 mb ram while x6 has only 128
satio has 600 mhz cpu with power sgx while x6 has only 400mhz
satio has wvga video while x6 has vga video
satio has 3.5 inch screen while x6 has 3.2
overall satio is a better phone but if internal memory and touch sensitive are very important to you go for x6 and if camera and video quality and speed of the phone is important to you go for satio
(if you were a nokia fan satio will be a bit hard for you to work with it because nokia symbian phones has more simple UI than SE)
Hi there ! can anybody tell me which one is the best, Nokia x6 or SE Satio, Now i am considering buying one. But i am not sure what to buy between these two phones. Pls help answer me A.S.A.P ! Thanks a million !
sony ericsson i am a hard fan of u...............'
SATIO 2DAY U WILL BE MINE.Cant wait to get my hands on u...n u will be silver
I am from India and planning to buy a new mobile as I lost the one I had. I am looking for the Satio but would like to know if it is worth buying. and because this is the best review forum I found for any mobile phones I would like to clear out following doubts. I will be thankful for the answers.
- How good is the battery life ? (if used 2:00 hrs for calling a day & 2 hrs. music & 2 hrs. video usage)
- how about the touch screen. is it really not so good or its ok
- how about the video recording with this. ( I know that still camera is really good).
- I heard about lot of defects/issues on this earlier so would like to know if I should avoid any series or particular things before to buying ( just to avoid the same issue of that lot in India)
- is the sound quality really good (comparing the other phones from sony or others.
will be looking for the help from those who are using it since a long time.
does the satio have predictive text? on the review it says no but on the spec list it says t9?? please help
Guys i heard this phone supports multi touch in gaming like prince of persia or the ferrari gt... while its bigger brother the i8910 cant is that true in any case? Can you tell me the truth cause im about to buy one if its true
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2010when you use this phone to call someone for more than 2 hours, you will feel dizzy .. This is ... moreresource first before you say anything, 10 sometimes ranked as lower than 1 and vice versa. shame for you, i think you need to read this link and after, look at yourself at your mirror http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M...n_and_health
is there anyone who knows how to get the slide lock without hacking the firmware?
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2010when you use this phone to call someone for more than 2 hours, you will feel dizzy .. This is ... moreHigh Radiation Value?! Where did you get this information from? Your computer emits more radiation than 10 of this phone combine!
u wana update your software just goto se site and download se software updater servic its a soft ware install and connect your fone by usb and follow the in....
zz, 20 Apr 2010Satio have equilizer , but u need to update to the newest firmware to get this feature Powermp3 includes equalizer. I havn't update my phone yet lol... I lost my source of information...
Jumph, 20 Apr 2010And 2 must install games to impress your friends are Let's Golf and Ferrari GTthanks for all the info.. really appretiate it...
hey guys, the game RALLY MASTER PRO by Fishlabs is finally out for the satio. Go check it out at:
You will definitely be impressed by the graphics, this game is much better than lets golf hd and ferrari gt hd. However both are great games though!