SE si great to make announcements :)))
Idou was announced 3 times already but the FULL specs are still not available! :)
The hardcore fans already started to talk about the new Idou etc. I guess they realized this model got no chance!
Well I guess it is obvious that:
TFT is inferior to OLED
128MB internal memory less than 16GB
1000mAh battery lousy compare to 1500mAh
I agree SE going down!
Satio II? The first Satio isn't availale yet.
I think end of October is a viable date. If they push it back any further, they're screwed.
acs101, 03 Sep 2009I like the designs of the SE phones, what I don't like is that they don't have the 3.5mm audio... morethats because they CAN
they made many stereo headphones over the years and many accessories to the fast port they made and they allow themself to keep putting it
but now woories.. starting x2.. every phone will have a micro usb connection and 3.5mm..
I like the designs of the SE phones, what I don't like is that they don't have the 3.5mm audio jack. They're still using their proprietary headphone jack.
dont you even dare to compare nokia x3 to se x3...
se x3 eats the nokia x3 in EVERY SINGLE WAY
indeed... if now se japan will be helping the global se i think se will get out of the troubles quickly... in se japan they have a 2.8 inch screen with wvga resolution... those guys are nuts..
they even have advanced smile detection... where you need to smile very wide until it takes a photo...
a phone using exmor sensor..
by the way.. there are high chances that satio will have an exmor sensor itself... =]
SE, make your Nseries phones too. Make them as low-end level ones. Give the name of your first product as N900. Also explain on your official press release pages if N stands for 'nothing'. If this possible launch that phone tomorrow, do not have to be announced in advance. They stole your X3 name coz you're too slow!
The next Satio(U2) device will be announced on February, at Mobile World Congress, along with X3 Rachael!!! Sony Ericsson will announce at least 2 smartphones on February, this year we will not see any smartphones(maybe mid-range smartphones). I am sure Se will announce X3 at MObile World Congress, was not announced yesterday, because is not finished yet, is a prototype yet! The X3 will be a great device, the Satio II will have 14, or 15MP camera(maybe their first CCD), better screen(most probably WVGA like it the X2 smartphone), SE will use OLED technology next year, because Sony Ericsson Japan has OLED screen phones, like the W54S!!! The Satio was developed by Sony Ericsson Japan, I red this, and I am sure about it!!! Sony Ericsson Japan will help SE, because they was in big trouble because of the economy crisis, and if SE Japan will help them, the things will be all right, because Japan is Japan, they are the most advanced in mobile phones yet on Earth! So, don't forget guys, February will make us to say "Wow"!!! By 2012, SE will have more phones with 1GHZ CPU, XGA screen, OLED phones, big internal memory, 20MP camera phones with HD capatibilies.
I can't wait till February, and guys I forget to tell you about G series, don't expect something big, because they probably will eliminate those series, and maybe the W and C series too, and will be replaced by the new Entertaiment Unlimited series, but the low-end W series phones will not be eliminated yet, because those are budget phones, their price is not much, and SE has to make low-end phones too, like Nokia.
It's safe to expect in the end of October release in my opinion. And safer to expect an 2009 release too. The safest is expecting early 2010 of this moment would be coming.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Haha he's back, retarded as always :)
Who cares about internal memory if you have 16GB microSD cards?
OMG!!! its toooooooooooooooo expensive!!! its up to $1000!!! defently i will not buy this phone possibly i will go for X6 nokia it have much better design and possible will cost me around 500Euros!you are going downnnnnnnnnn SE!
Leo, 01 Sep 2009This Phone is now selling at Singapore for $1098 with GST. I just get it today.where u bought it????
gr8, 02 Sep 2009best fon!\ 33% my next phone. 33% xperia x2 33% xperia x3 1% satio+x2+x3hahahaha its totally the same with me :D but for me SE X2 has 34%
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2009If only se satio have a qwerty (physical) key pad then satio will be a complete phone!? WHY???
I think, it's cool with virtual querty keyboard..
33% my next phone.
33% xperia x2
33% xperia x3
Leo, 01 Sep 2009This Phone is now selling at Singapore for $1098 with GST. I just get it today.where did u buy your satio？I have waited for quite a long period lo
If only se satio have a qwerty (physical) key pad then satio will be a complete phone!?